It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000 D.U.M.B.s (Deep Underground Military Bases)?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Underground is the only way to survive....and in only correct locations which are a crap-shoot at best.

The DUMBS ARE SIMPLY PUT TO BIG AND TO DEEP.

You are correct that they are very vulnerable....however....its underground here or on another Planet or the Moon....clearly there are existing underground bases that were designed to hide from other People in....a lot of major things will happen before the CCDWE arrives.....all of these things will require a safe haven....before you survive the CCDWE you have to survive the pre-event lineup of global strife reaching to ever corner of the Earth.

The stark reality is that when you review the predictive aspects of the CCDWE Model...well you discover where the safer spots are....then you obviously discover who is already there...YOU already know why they are there no need to be in a quandry over it at all.....however once you realise WHO is already there and for HOW LONG they have been preparing....hundreds of years…..then you are validated and terrified at the same time.....believe me no one really wants this to be real....however it is what it is.

When you review the CCDWE Model retroactively and look to the safer spots before the LAST CCDWE you discover the exact genetic map of humanity as we know it today....there is absolutely zero room for discussion nor debate IMHO.

But to each their own....I believe the real TPTB are planning on riding things out in Space....far enough away that they can safely survive.....then they "think they" will return and dig up all of their hidden treasures and Nukes.Just like last time.

The best place to be when everything begins falling apart is underground where you do not have to fight others....fighting will cost both sides this time.... www.historicmysteries.com...

This underground city was designed to keep everything on 2 and 4 legs OUT....it was not designed like a Fort or a Castle as a place from which you fight ....nope….it was a hidey hole.....designed so its occupants would not have to fight.
edit on 29-11-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Yes there are a couple of places I'd take particular note of were we to find DUMB activity, call em pivot points. At moment DUMB activity reported is in wrong places to be displacement safe haven.

A space presence would be best place I agree.

Strife and resource fight is likely at government levels (they have knowledge) but general population has a very long way to go to even recognize a glimmer of possibilities - have to suspend nearly all preconceived (programmed) beliefs just to get started.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I really don't believe in Dumbs.

Mostly because how wrong they got Bin Ladens secret lair.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MrParanoid

sigh - all " dumbs " are underground facilities not all underground facilities str " DUMBS "

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Yes there are a couple of places I'd take particular note of were we to find DUMB activity, call em pivot points. At moment DUMB activity reported is in wrong places to be displacement safe haven.

Strife and resource fight is likely at government levels (they have knowledge) but general population has a very long way to go to even recognize a glimmer of possibilities - have to suspend nearly all preconceived (programmed) beliefs just to get started.

We are dealing with a many layered tapestry of organised suppression and graft.....I don't think the People building the DUMBS even know who for or why it is being done and because of tunnelling technology we cannot ever be sure where they have gone to build …...they may be using the DUMBS we know about as entry points and supply depots...and distractions..... I am currently relocating to one of these "pivot points".....and believe me its been spoken for already several hundred years ago......but absolutely no one knows yet WHO HAS PLANS TO BE THERE SOON...which is why I can still go there.

I have noted activity..not DUMBS but the People those shelters are planned for … in areas of "pivot" on my event Model.

Agreements for relocation have been made or we would have seen nuclear exchanges already....any Country with nukes that learns it going to be sunk under the Ocean or drug to the Pole and frozen solid will fight now to move its people......these agreements will hold no water but will stand until the Change which will be swift.

The global Cabal has closely managed resources as a part of a bigger plan of suppression on a Global scale.... some areas have been SUBSIDIZED to massive degree so as to keep the population looking the other ways.... the 1st World Countries with the most ability to cause Global problems to the cabal have been fattened up like Cattle and then lulled to sleep.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Phoenix

We are dealing with a many layered tapestry of organised suppression and graft.....I don't think the People building the DUMBS even know who for or why it is being done and because of tunnelling technology we cannot ever be sure where they have gone to build …...they may be using the DUMBS we know about as entry points and supply depots...and distractions..... I am currently relocating to one of these "pivot points".....and believe me its been spoken for already several hundred years ago......but absolutely no one knows yet WHO HAS PLANS TO BE THERE SOON...which is why I can still go there.

I have noted activity..not DUMBS but the People those shelters are planned for … in areas of "pivot" on my event Model.

Agreements for relocation have been made or we would have seen nuclear exchanges already....any Country with nukes that learns it going to be sunk under the Ocean or drug to the Pole and frozen solid will fight now to move its people......these agreements will hold no water but will stand until the Change which will be swift.

The global Cabal has closely managed resources as a part of a bigger plan of suppression on a Global scale.... some areas have been SUBSIDIZED to massive degree so as to keep the population looking the other ways.... the 1st World Countries with the most ability to cause Global problems to the cabal have been fattened up like Cattle and then lulled to sleep.

Whoa.

I think you’re giving way too many humans, way too much credit bro.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

yes that is what governments do....

i think people expect our leaders to protect us and sometimes to do that you need to keep secrets and protecting infrastructure and other vital services and good we depend on mean keeping some secrets

do you feel like the government inst allowed or even required to keep secrets?

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

yes that is what governments do....

i think people expect our leaders to protect us and sometimes to do that you need to keep secrets and protecting infrastructure and other vital services and good we depend on mean keeping some secrets

do you feel like the government inst allowed or even required to keep secrets?

This goes far above below and beyond any single Countries Government.

In the case of an incoming Global Catastrophe which will impact all Continents and all lifeforms....why yes I expect some transparency from my Government...and from Religons and from Academia and from anywhere else humans happen to be....this is a Humanitarian Rights issue.

People have a birth-right to know and the FACTS STATE that Individuals who are prepared and in the right locations have a better chance of survival than those secured in D.U.M.B.s.

I vote and once that is done I have expectations not demands.....I dont care what any Government does because none are autonomous IMHO when it comes to this knowledge.

How does suppressing historic scientific and current evidence of an incoming Global Catastrophe "help" anyone?.... you could say it helps us not have a Nuclear war due to population pressure from those who are now destined to die by drowning or worse and to re-invigorate our planets Oil supply along with everything else.

Most people wont care...they wont believe it.....as long as Religons keep their mouths closed the masses could be told and millions would then prepare but many hundreds of millions more would ignore the information and cling to their doctrines until they are Raptured or whatever they expect to have happen.

This is not just about Disclosure it is about the hundreds of thousands of people assassinated by their own Domestic Militaries and Intelligence Agencies as well as by Private Interests....

IMHO you cannot KILL EVEN ONE CITIZEN to keep a secret National Security or otherwise....there is your answer.

This is about greed and control...this is about exclusiveness and continuation of Power and Control over our Species.

edit on 1-12-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Most popular one is underneath helltown (boston) Ohio

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Have any links that explain or support your theory on this event?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Have any links that explain or support your theory on this event?

This is it.....I am no Martyr and I am no Messenger...the only reason I even post here is because I am hoping someone with lots of cash has more brains than money and puts together enough of their own thought processes to GET A GRIP ON WHATS COMING...so that we may meet in the middle....my knowledge and data and their cash......if there is a place online to do that its ATSyou could be a Priest or an Elder or some high ranking Religious person who HAS FIGURED OUT A FEW THINGS has managed to squirrel away or have acess to a few extra millions dollars they see fit to sink into a short term future investment.....maybe you are in the Defense Industry and over time you have heard small bits and pieces of something really big LEAKING from serious connections but you haven't found the entire story yet----well you just found it...….maybe you are just someone who made a couple hundred million selling off your "app" or something and are a part of the NEwAge Conspiracy Generation who has learned to disbelieve nearly everything the masses are taught.....most people with a lot of money have it because they SEPER,ATED THEMSELVES from the BS the masses are fed they were independent minded enough to build their own truths and realities.....however the time is short and I now find myself in the final stages of preperations for those I love......there is no book there is no link there is no peer approved paper there is not traditional conventional way to present this reality to people they have to literally wake up and find it themselves and you can only do this when you stop trusting those who have taught you what reailty can be or should be. …… you have to discover just onesingle lie and trhen your BRAIN has to connect thatto something much bigger not just write it off as par for the course.....no no no....all you need is ONE SINGLE LIE that covers up or suppresses the reality that is approaching us all and you HAVE ENOUGH REASON TO REJECT EVERYTHING ELSE BY PROXY.

You have to be the kind of person who gets mad when people try to keep secrets from you...like Musk and Branson and Rockefeller and many others who have used their money and power to buy knowledge above all else...….these people are no more "free" to change the world than you or I are....they all have to answer to someone...

So you need to be like the above listed people ...a Multi-Millionaire with more brains than money ...except...you need to be an ATS fan AND you have to find things in my data or posts that resonate with you as true or sensical or possible...and the hardest part of all is you must really truly be a Service to Others type of person or you will never ever even consider opening you purse to helping anyone without some equal or equitable payback...the risk would make you adverse to even considering throwing millions of dollars into a Fantasy Survival Hobby.....but there could be the correct match out there.....I simply have no time to search....lol...I have had decades to plan and I am not worried for my loved ones and or those many whom I have informed and directed Personally to the correct area at the correct time with the correct expectations.

I am afraid everyone else is on their own and the only link to survival is to hook up with people already informed and already prepared and moving on it....this baby comes "Like a Thief in the Night"....literally......FAST.....SOOOO VERY QUICKLY.
edit on 2-12-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I dont know if there is any evidence to support crystal displacement theory

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

I dont know if there is any evidence to support crystal displacement theory

chikaproject.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
How deep are largest bases in usa? Is it 1 to 2 miles deep. Are there vacuum tunnel magnetic levitation trains that go 1000mp/h or more like the theories go?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join