It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President and Melania 'Cold' and 'Terrifying' When Honoring Conan, the Terrorist-Eating Dog

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
That's really cool. I never knew they were trained to stay under their handler. I bet it's an amazing team to see in action.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
He's a war dog. You stick your hand down there to pet him on the snout. Not Me!

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

If civil war starts, msm top execs will be high priority targets....guaranteed.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Kind of. No petting while in work mode, so they aren't distracted.
One of the biggest factors in training guards or attack dogs is behavioral skills.
They get thousands of hours of training for behavior, until they are extremely stable around all noises, people, situations, etc. Assuming the trainers are pros, if the dog can't ace advanced behavioral training, they won't graduate to guard duties.
When they are attacking, they are in a "play" mode, not aggression, acting only on command, not out of anger or fear.
It's very similar to fetch in their minds.
I've worked with rotts quite a bit.
People don't really understand the concept of guard dogs being magniudes more stable than normal dogs.
They are the epitome of safe and stable. If not, then you have a terrible trainer with no biz training.

Cool dog

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah because Trump would order all the journalists dead so nobody can report on him.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Why pay attention to clickbait MSM articles? It only feeds the beast to constantly talk about it.

MSM wins when you are giving and encouraging views to their website over some stupid article they get ad revenue for.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Anti-trump or pro-trump, anti-cnn or pro-cnn. All you folks that are mesmerized by this paradigm are the only idiots talking about civil war.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I never stick my hand down to pet any random dog, if their trainer/owner is there I ask if its ok then hold my hand out for the dog to sniff first then assuming no warning signs (showing teeth, growling, hackles coming up, body tensing suddenly) I will pet.

If its a dog alone I do everything as above accept I dont ask the owners permission, and if the dog gets upset I slowly back off and let them get comfortable again or if they start to get aggressive a firm no has typically worked for me to deescalate the situation since I have never felt fear around dogs before having never been bitten.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Don't spill any Greece when you joke about Turkey ...

Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm a big dog person.
I just see someone who isn't a dog person in the video. I respect the Trump's for not kowtowing to the idea that the first family NEEDS a dog.

The bigger question should be would Trump have had the dog to the White House if the MSM didn't lose their collective **** over the meme of Trump awarding the dog the "medal of pawner".

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: silo13

If civil war starts, msm top execs will be high priority targets....guaranteed.

You can always hope..right

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Correct me if I'm wrong...but isn't it standard practice to advise people other than their trainers or masters to avoid petting service dogs?
Yes that is correct. As a side note, I once had to get in an elevator with a large dog that had been muzzled. The animal had an aggressive streak and scared a lot of the apartment tenants so the manager insisted the dog be muzzled.
TDS is getting way out of hand.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Correct me if I'm wrong...but isn't it standard practice to advise people other than their trainers or masters to avoid petting service dogs?
Yes that is correct. As a side note, I once had to get in an elevator with a large dog that had been muzzled. The animal had an aggressive streak and scared a lot of the apartment tenants so the manager insisted the dog be muzzled.

TDS? Sorry, I'm not awake yet.

And yes, I've looked at a number of dogs such as these and NO you're NOT supposed to 'touch' unless you're told to.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
And yes, I've looked at a number of dogs such as these and NO you're NOT supposed to 'touch' unless you're told to.

If you say so.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Frankly, I hope Trump is a bit terrifying to both our enemies and allies. We’ve been screwed over too much. No more Uncle Sugar or Uncle Sucker. America First, baby!

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

TDS? Sorry, I'm not awake yet.

You’re absolutely right. These dogs are not pets. I’ve seen them wearing halters with the words “Do not pet” on them. I’ve also seen them wearing muzzles. After WWII, I believe most war dogs were euthanized because it was thought they couldn’t readjust to the typical life of an American dog. Too dangerous. I was surprised to see Pence petting Conan. To be honest,
Conan was acting so normally I was wondering if it actually was Conan.
edit on 2-12-2019 by Scapegrace because: Bad link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join