It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President and Melania 'Cold' and 'Terrifying' When Honoring Conan, the Terrorist-Eating Dog

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I mean, honestly, who wouldn't enjoy watching a vicious dog attack Jim Acosta?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What part of he's joking don't you get?

He's joking with the journalists.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I'm surprised the article's author, Joan Walsh only pointed out the Prez's and First Lady's 'coldness'.
Clearly, Trump and Melania also displayed racism, xenophobia, homophobia, bigotry, sexism, elitism, white nationalism, nazism, and general 'hating'.

You forgot pedophilia...geez...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: IAMTAT
Pence got cuddly with the dog.

Indeed he did. Perhaps he wasn't supposed to.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What part of he's joking don't you get?

He's joking with the journalists.

Surely they'll get a chuckle out of the Rocky pic at least, right?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Maybe it isn't standard practice.

Or maybe, tinfoil hat time, it isn't a real service dog.

Maybe the real one was suffering from PTSD, took to drink and hanging out with shady bitches until it hit rock bottom and committed suicide, so they had to use an actor.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Well he does like to pardon war criminals so thats not far off.
edit on 27-11-2019 by Joecanada11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Well he does like to parson war criminals so thats not far off.

Say what?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I said Trump likes to pardon war criminals so the comment he made about the Armenian genocide was not far off.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: daskakik
Pence got cuddly with the dog.

Indeed he did. Perhaps he wasn't supposed to.

We had combat dogs in our unit petting them is fine in fact they will come up to you expecting it. The dogs are encouraged to build a bond with the unit. They know when they are working and when they are not.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

I said Trump likes to pardon war criminals so the comment he made about the Armenian genocide was not far off.

Eye of the beholder applies here. Your eye is blinded by extreme hatred, imo. You can't see reason because of it.

President Trump saw fit to offer clemency to two Army officers, and pardon another whose prosecution was botched to say the least. One of the men had already served six years of a nineteen year sentence and there were 124,000 signatures on a petition for clemency.

So, deal with it...or not.

"The President, as Commander-in-Chief, is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the law is enforced and when appropriate, that mercy is granted," the White House said in a statement. "For more than two hundred years, presidents have used their authority to offer second chances to deserving individuals, including those in uniform who have served our country. These actions are in keeping with this long history. As the President has stated, 'when our soldiers have to fight for our country, I want to give them the confidence to fight.'"
www.politico.com...

Also, timing is important when dealing with world leaders. IMO, our POTUS is hyper aware of timing.

Statement by the President on Armenian Remembrance Day 2019

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Are you aware of the details of Gallagher's trial?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Doesn't surprise me. They have to be allowed to switch on and off too and know whom to trust to what degree.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah let's let the guy who still said the Central Park Five were guilty after they had been exonerated be able to overturn decisions made by judge and jury😅😅😅

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Should of pixalated the dogs face, Like in pictures of the other Special Force soldiers.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
Should of pixalated the dogs face, Like in pictures of the other Special Force soldiers.

No need, they all look the same.

Did I just out myself as a dogist?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64
Dear Cher,
You know your kid is a girl right?
Fugly enough to be a dude, but it's still a girl.
Not sorry to burst your bubble.

H

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
I think he was mocking journalists when he said that lolz.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Its funny reading some of the comments about how terrifying these dogs are, yet many are adopted by civilians (assuming their trainers dont manage to get them first) when they are retired from the military and there is no rash of random attacks or anything like that being reported.

The ones I have encountered on base when they were not on duty all came across as regular dogs, I would not suggest making an aggressive move on their trainer, but beyond that they rarely hit anything other than their target.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: dragonridr

Doesn't surprise me. They have to be allowed to switch on and off too and know whom to trust to what degree.

They go where ever their handler goes we dropped into areas and the handler would have the dog strapped to them. In combat, they are trained to stay between the handler's legs and move when he moves until commands are given. always amazed me watching the dogs stay right underneath the handler no matter what moves he would make. people are used to seeing police dogs but they have not seen a dog trained for ccb. its not like the movies where you see dogs jumping at people and takedowns. Their handler would never allow that they only attack when given the command to do so and that is only when they have cover the same as any other member of the military.

oh and they love playing frisbee and we always kept dog treats by the CQ desk for those occasional doggie snacks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join