It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President and Melania 'Cold' and 'Terrifying' When Honoring Conan, the Terrorist-Eating Dog

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
MSM Harridan: President and Melania 'Cold' and 'Terrifying' When Honoring Conan, the Terrorist-Eating Dog

Seriously? "never Trumpers' are even going to create scandal over Conan? The dog even the media can't name correctly? (Multiple reports of male, then female, then male, etc). I'm tellin' ya - those Dems are going to the dogs for real. This is insane.

Watch the video at the end of this post and you'll see neither our President nor FLOTUS is 'scared' or 'cold'. What an idiot remark for Harridan to make.

"This is terrifying," she wrote. "Trump and Melania exude coldness to Conan the hero dog.
And honestly? I'm a horse and dog trainer/handler and I wouldn't have been within' 5 feet of that dog. WHY? Not because I'm 'scared' but out or respect. The dogs a hero, a well trained 'machine' (debatable) - not a schmoopy cutesy 'pet' for craps sake.

Walsh didn't stop at lying about the Trumps' attitude with the dog. "Trump tells you how incredible 'this particular type of dog' is, repeatedly, but he clearly can't remember the name of the breed or other details," she continued. Or maybe it tells you that Trump is not the Dog Whisperer and he wanted the handler to be able to tell the press about Conan and give him a moment in the spotlight.
On a lighter note, lol, President Trump jokes about siccing Conan on the journalists... Hey, I'd call them 'domestic terrorists' too, lol.

This is the out and out hostility that members of the press show this president, which is the reason most people despise them.
Spot on.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Didn't Donald say he wanted to muzzle the dog because of her violent tendencies? But then go on to say that the muzzling was even more violent?

Yep, it starts at around 1:12 of the OP's video, where the president says he wanted to muzzle her, but it got violent. LOL

What a beautiful dog!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

He's 'parroting' what he was told and teasing a journalist (who laughed), then added, 'the dog is incredible'.

I guess it all comes down to interpretation. IMO - he was joking.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The beginning of the video in the OP:

"I've heard a lot about this particular type of dog and it is trained and (while pointing at press/cameras) if you open your mouths you will be attacked, so you wanna be very very careful."

If you don't listen to it you won't catch it because the news anchors are talking over it. Why would Trump say that? Is there some kind of subliminal messaging going on here? Really strange thing for him to say without some kind of reaction.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yeah Trump was clearly mocking those 'journalists' since they are attack dogs that need to be muzzled.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The dog would rip your throat out on command, I don't think it needs cuddling....

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Nahhh...Trump and the doggy are good friends.

See..

Peace

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm surprised the article's author, Joan Walsh only pointed out the Prez's and First Lady's 'coldness'.
Clearly, Trump and Melania also displayed racism, xenophobia, homophobia, bigotry, sexism, elitism, white nationalism, nazism, and general 'hating'.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I'm sure if trump pardons a turkey tomorrow they will accuse him of collusion.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

"I hereby grand you full pardon of the Armenian genocide"...

"The other turkey, sir"

Peace

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

"The other turkey, sir"

Peace

^^^^THIS

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

"The other turkey, sir"

Peace

I wish I could've thought of that one

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

In a country so divided isn't it better for one side to
decimate the other completely. So the country can be
one again?

edit on 27-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I'm sure if trump pardons a turkey tomorrow they will accuse him of collusion.

Not collusion, but they are griping about it. Just look up turkey pardon criticism. I am surprised no one got upset that he pardoned Butter in clear dietary mistep.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong...but isn't it standard practice to advise people other than their trainers or masters to avoid petting service dogs?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The beginning of the video in the OP:

"I've heard a lot about this particular type of dog and it is trained and (while pointing at press/cameras) if you open your mouths you will be attacked, so you wanna be very very careful."

If you don't listen to it you won't catch it because the news anchors are talking over it. Why would Trump say that? Is there some kind of subliminal messaging going on here? Really strange thing for him to say without some kind of reaction.

Sounds like a man who is tired of the MSM's bullsnip to me. I mean, honestly, who wouldn't enjoy watching a vicious dog attack Jim Acosta?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Didn't you see that video? Isn't that what happened? That trained attack b**** took his hand off over the microphone!

Oh ... oh. she was just a White House intern, not a trained attack dog like this?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Turns out Trump used the wrong pronoun too.
No fear, Cher is on it...

trump’s LOWEST FORM OF LIFE EVER.LYING’S IN HIS DNA.HES CHAUVINIST🐖.HE LIED ABOUT SEX OF DOG WHO HELPED KILL BAGHDADI‼️HE SAID 3 TIMES DOG WAS A BOY. DEFENSE DEPT SAID NO,DOG’S A GIRL3 TIMES‼️FINALLY💋ASS DEFENSE DEPT CAVED,& SAID”ITS A BOY”.
WOMEN VOTE & KICK HIS ASS OUT

CherTwit
Cher & Lefties Irate Hero Dog Was Misgendered
The Salty Cracker.

These people really are insane...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Pence got cuddly with the dog.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Correct me if I'm wrong...but isn't it standard practice to advise people other than their trainers or masters to avoid petting service dogs?

I had occasion years ago to watch some training of an attack dog. I was told to stay behind the glass window and under no circumstances enter the area where the dog is being trained. The trainer had on full padding and these dogs are not treated like warm cuddly pets, even after the training session.
edit on 27-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join