It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Bloomberg: Government Should Import ‘an Awful Lot More’ Immigrants

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
White colonialism is extremely beneficial to every country where it has occurred

MASS third world immigration however, is not beneficial. At all. By ANYONES standards.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Obviously Terry, any downturn will be the Dems fault because impeachment.

Duh.

If that worthless wonder Pelosi would get off her hypocritical butt and pass USMCA as she promised, perhaps things would be better. Instead, she is acting in the Impeachment Theater along with the Court Jester Schiff and Humpty Dumpty Nadler.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The Muslums are all about diversity... As is mother Israel. And all the atheists..they love them some adversity.a reply to: Metallicus

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The purpose is to drive DOWN the white pooulation and increase brown and black... Once we become a third world nation their control mechanism will be in place.a reply to: Wardaddy454

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So basically he wants to bring in a bunch of immigrants who also will not vote for him lolz.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

It seems the elitists are saying this.
White Euporean Countries must stop having Children/Babies to curb climate change and improve your lives. But if MSM outlets started using pictures of African/Middle eastern, Asian children and saying that they need to stop having Children to prevent climate change you would see an outrage on the liberal side.

I am not sure where Michael Bloomberg got the idea that the religion can improves America's own culture or religion but that is pure nonsense.

I am not sure how he could claim with a smiley face that Islamic countries with Shara law could improves people's lives. When women are treated not at the greatest level in middle eastern countries. So i am not sure where he got that idea from.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I was initially concerned Bloomberg could trouble Trump

thankfully, he's singing the same ridiculous democrat tune

'' open our borders let the immigrants flood in ''

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
life is so simple for so many I guess.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I wonder when the left will start talking about putting American citizens to work?

You must first deport an American so they can come back illegally to get a job and free education and healthcare.
edit on 171130America/ChicagoWed, 27 Nov 2019 21:17:52 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

No white colonialism not NOT extremely beneficial.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Well, perhaps the USA could do like some European countries (ie Italy) to boost populations, by selling houses in small villages to "foreigners" to become new Italians for 1 Euro.....

I wouldn't mind buying a 1$ house in the USA in some nice small town....

Weren't they selling Detroit houses for $2.50 or something at one stage...............and the Arabs have bought them and moved in?.

I remember, several years ago, an Aussie that bought a few houses in Detroit, did them up and rented them cheap to the Detroit "Natives".......until he went around there one day to say hello, and they Murdered him.......Oh well, welcome to "America".

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
Michael Bloomberg has falsely claimed that immigrants can improve America's culture and religion,
economy.
What a lie he is creating.
Diversity has ruined the Balkans, its destroying Europe. Its lie to claim or to suggest all migrants can have an postive effect on your culture,cuisines.
Unless of course your bringing the educated ones but is a different story. Michael Bloomberg basically just stated that migrants can improve America's religion!

Which is not true.

Michael Bloomberg: Government Should Import ‘an Awful Lot More’ Immigrants

Democratic 2020 candidate Michael Bloomberg says he will recruit “an awful lot more” immigrants “to take all the different kinds of jobs” in the U.S. economy.

The immigrants can “improve our culture, our cuisine, our religion, our dialogue, and certainly improve our economy,” Bloomberg told reporters without naming the American cultures, cuisines, religions, and dialogues that would be improved.

“We need an awful lot more immigrants rather than less,” Bloomberg told reporters after he filed the paperwork needed to join the Democratic Party’s primary in Arizona:

Michael Bloomberg, one of the richest men in the world - apparently thinks he owns it [the world].
A Republican, Independent and now Democrat [whatever suits his agenda].

The current election of 2020 he believes he can buy for himself.

See here on ATS this post:

Michael Bloomberg the Man who wants to Buy America
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-12-2019 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join