It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God that ate you.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I don't believe anything cause once you enter into belief you stop seeking truth within that which your belief is subscribed in. The only constant I see is change so its good to remain adaptable.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I don’t care...

You do.

Go reread your link again, it's educational.

Telling me about transub and ALL Catholics believing it

It would be awesome if you had a quote of me saying that, but you don't, so it's not that awesome.

No son you don’t have one
You have two, two, not one written son

First This

“If they don't then they're not following Catholic catechism. That was the point.”

Then stunningly you said this

“Then they aren't following the teaching of the Church, there are several Papal bulls on this.
I did, I was raised Catholic and attended catechism school for 10 years.”

So according to you if they don’t obey Catholic bull then they are not catholic

But according to the pew report, over 60% of self identifying Catholics don’t believe in transub, you are a parody of inconsistency and mocking your own comments.

You make inane irrelevant and Star greedy comments, then think people are dumb enough to follow you

Gus, walk away, you are just sinking deeper, younare doing a Jusie smolet

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
That's interesting that over 60% don't believe everything the papacy tells them, I wonder what that percentage was 100 years ago I'm guessing much much lower. But that begs the question what the percentage will be in 100 years time, or maybe it will be like..... What Catholic Church.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I don’t care...

You do.

Go reread your link again, it's educational.

Telling me about transub and ALL Catholics believing it

It would be awesome if you had a quote of me saying that, but you don't, so it's not that awesome.

No son you don’t have one
You have two, two, not one written son

First This

“If they don't then they're not following Catholic catechism. That was the point.”

Then stunningly you said this

“Then they aren't following the teaching of the Church, there are several Papal bulls on this.
I did, I was raised Catholic and attended catechism school for 10 years.”

So according to you if they don’t obey Catholic bull then they are not catholic

But according to the pew report, over 60% of self identifying Catholics don’t believe in transub, you are a parody of inconsistency and mocking your own comments.

You make inane irrelevant and Star greedy comments, then think people are dumb enough to follow you

Gus, walk away, you are just sinking deeper, younare doing a Jusie smolet

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Wouldn’t that be nice to think but

People are inherently foolish
I don’t doubt in time the Catholic Church will lead another crusade to somewhere, many will follow

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Hmmm, that doesn't look like me saying all Catholics believe that, that looks like me saying all Catholics are supposed to believe that, you know, like your link said.

Nice try though. Hopefully you work on your reading comprehension prior to your next post. Whether to me or where you reply to yourself.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

They've only been about for 1500 hundred years which isn't that long in human history, and they are becoming less relevant at a speedy rate, I don't think they will make it to 2000 years, in my opinion.
They withhold and suppress knowledge which is a terrible crime to humanity.
I think those in charge should be publicly executed.
And thats before their crimes against children are even considered.

Maybe I'm being selfish because the majority of the people may not even want to know that which they hide.... But I do, so fcuk it kill them all.

And let's ransack the place.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Yeah, let’s all become as evil as the Catholic Church once was
That’s sensible?

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Yeah, let’s all become as evil as the Catholic Church once was
That’s sensible?

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I don't think that's possible but an eye for an eye and all that, I was half joking BTW but I think that if the truth of what 5he CC have been upto ever came to light I think it would be some game of thrones punishment dished out, there heads would be on stakes. And remember they have already been caught sdoing the most heinous of crimes to children...... Imagine what we don't know.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I don't recall the Bible mentioning that we must build churches, to worship Christ, and God, every Sunday.

I also can't find the Bible talking about us selecting one person to be 'Pope', to speak for God on the Earth, either.

Why would we need churches and Popes, when the Bible itself did not mention them, in any way?

It seems ridiculous to me, as well, why would we need to go into a specific building to pray, or whatever? I'm pretty sure God doesn't need to hover above our churches to hear our prayers!

And I was raised Roman Catholic too. My mom stopped taking us to church one day, because the priest was a complete a-hole, and we never went back again.
edit on 1-12-2019 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

a reply to: vethumanbeing

I would be inclined to disagree but it’s subjective
I doubt most people even back then lacked that much common sense

Why would you disagree with a truth (are you hard headed or just a brat)?

Clearly I made a mistake in my last post Please tell me vet where I disagreed with the truth, I would appreciate that

You made no mistake Raggetyman; I wasn't clear. The symbolism (consuming the savior) of the wafer and wine was geared for illiterates (but uniquely powerful because it was ritualized and so gained a grotesque energy all by itself). The Catholic Church is the opposite of illumination and the salvaging of souls. It harvests them for the negative entities that thrive on hatred, fear, pride, jealousy, guilt...etc samo samo.
edit on 1-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I would be inclined to disagree but it’s subjective
I doubt most people even back then lacked that much common sense

Why would you disagree with a truth (are you hard headed or just a brat)?

Clearly I made a mistake in my last post Please tell me vet where I disagreed with the truth, I would appreciate that

You made no mistake Raggetyman; I wasn't clear. The symbolism (consuming the savior) of the wafer and wine was geared for illiterates (but uniquely powerful because it was ritualized and so gained a grotesque energy all by itself). The Catholic Church is the opposite of illumination and the salvaging of souls. It harvests them for the negative entities that thrive on hatred, fear, pride, jealousy, guilt...etc samo samo.

Waxed lyrical with that reply, better than I would have described it

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
I don't recall the Bible mentioning that we must build churches, to worship Christ, and God, every Sunday.
I also can't find the Bible talking about us selecting one person to be 'Pope', to speak for God on the Earth, either.
Why would we need churches and Popes, when the Bible itself did not mention them, in any way?

Someone at the Nicaea Council did not see that one coming (just falsely slip one sentence in one of the books saying Organized Religion is a positive). Jesus said "The Kingdom of God is within you". It is because you are Its expression. 'Spiritualism' is self exploration, 'Religion' is someone else's belief system that you have allowed to enslave you.
edit on 1-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Waxed lyrical with that reply, better than I would have described it

I am your kindred spirit.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Jesus said "The Kingdom of God is within you". It is because you are Its expression. 'Spiritualism' is self exploration, 'Religion' is someone else's belief system that you have allowed to enslave you.

Nice

I am your kindred spirit.

Maybe

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

I don't think that's possible but an eye for an eye and all that, I was half joking BTW but I think that if the truth of what 5he CC have been upto ever came to light I think it would be some game of thrones punishment dished out, there heads would be on stakes. And remember they have already been caught sdoing the most heinous of crimes to children...... Imagine what we don't know.

That the Catholic Church is the 'ultimate spy/blackmailer robber/thief' of its own congregation: and functions as the premier Chamber Maid for Satan?
edit on 3-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Yeah, that and the fact they have moulded history to their story, destroyed everything that went against their narrative and blasphemed magic and kept it occult, they have took our birthright and not only hid it from us but used it against us, I look at the pope and can see the evil pouring right out of his orifices.
Most of us humans are balanced with the good and the bad with the narrator in the middle keeping us right but all I see is pure evil in that man and the last.
Didn't see it as much in PJP2.
But the last two give me the heebie jeebies.

Maybe I'm wrong with that feeling but I wouldnt let a Pope or a Priest or anything in between anywhere near my kids that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Yeah, that and the fact they have moulded history to their story, destroyed everything that went against their narrative and blasphemed magic and kept it occult, they have took our birthright and not only hid it from us but used it against us, I look at the pope and can see the evil pouring right out of his orifices.

All of them (must be truly unenlightened) to the truth of their bondage to Satan...at least Ratzinger, Pope Benedict XVI was convinced to retire gracefully as he was ill fit to as an administrator carry on the lies.
This whole belief system is finally tuned to profligate evil intent in order to profit (eat/consume) the negative emotions humans emit as they experience the devils garden harvest: that of hatred, lust, greed, jealousy, pride, fear, etc.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

As I said, I choose who I listen to
you are not in the mix

Besides your arrogance, there is your holier-than-thou attitude.

I am classed a 'Christian' on my birth certificate etc. and I don't believe in any God, whether it be catholic, christian or not. My bible readings put me right off the sadistic bastard in the Old Testament. Religion is based upon the shifting sands of shaky faith, in my opinion and when the 'Gods' return, I hope all the religious BS is swept away for what it is.

Having said that, everyone is entitled to their opinion and belief and I respect that right without subscribing to their beliefs. They are no lesser a human being for it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join