It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kingdom come: Deliverance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I found an empty cabin I could sleep in out in the boonies, and just up the path it goes around the mountain, and there's always a group of bandits waiting to ambush. I;d take my horse up there just before the bandits and turned it around facing back towards the cabin. I'd fight the bandits, and if I killed a few but was in danger of dying, I'd run to my horse and boogie back to the cabin, sleep/recover, rinse and repeat. Improved my various fighting skills big time

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

ya, the hit and run tactic works pretty well.

I don't know what you're using for a weapon, but I highly recommend the short sword the Stinger.
The stab dmg is the highest in game.
You cant use it to win tournaments, but between the fights you will win with it and sparring with Bernard, it wont take you long to max short sword skill.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I've been playing this for a few days now and God damn it's hard at first, trying to be stealthy was a complete failure and fighting more than 3 people is a complete no-no and is better to just run for it.
I think i made a few bold spots from pulling my hair out but after raising my skills up a bit, it's made the game a little easier to play.

<< 1   >>

join