It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global temps to rise 3.2 C by 2100 unless emission cuts triple

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Sounds like the Mainstream News Media is pushing this climate change propaganda to a new level. In a article at theweathernetwork they claimed that unless emission are cut by or before 2100.

The goal would be outrage by 2030.

The Global temps are set to rise 3.2 C. That alone to me sounds like fear mongering.
Global temps to rise 3.2 C by 2100 unless emission cuts triple

That is well beyond the original 2°C limit on global warming set during the 2015 Paris Agreement, and over double the more optimistic 1.5°C target the Agreement strives to reach.

According to the report, in order to keep to that 1.5°C target, the collective actions by the nations of the world must increase more than fivefold to deliver the needed cuts to emissions. To hold to the less optimistic 2°C limit would require a threefold increase in emission cuts.

"We need to catch up on the years in which we procrastinated," Anderson added. "If we don't do this, the 1.5°C goal will be out of reach before 2030."

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Go talk to China!

Until China (seriously) moves on any of these initiatives then all the media squawkings are just...noise.

You can take that to the bank!
edit on 11/27/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

I think they got it finally. In the beginning they put the date too soon and got busted. Now they move the "goal posts" a 80 years down the road. Must make sure nobody alive today will get to verify it.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I had noticed in the article they completely left out India, India currently is the biggest emission breaker next to China.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
They can't even get a weather forecast for next week right.
How do they expect us to believe they know what the temperature will be 80 years from now?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
There is no proof that if emissions were cut to zero that it would have any effect on global temperatures. Just another theory.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Until the World has some kind of viable alternative fusion based energy solution fossil fuel is not going away.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
There is no proof that if emissions were cut to zero that it would have any effect on global temperatures. Just another theory.

People said the same thing about chlorofluorocarbons. But public policies banning the use of chlorofluorocarbons turned out to be extremely successfully.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You people might not believe the 97% of climate scientists (they might have ulterior motives)
or the NASA (have we been to the moon at all?),
or the IPCC (who are they, anyway?),
but maybe you would believe the (conservative) government of Germany, which just released their "Second Climate Monitoring Report/2019" (German only, sorry), which does state that Germany has indeed a rise in regional temperatures of already 1.5°C.

You may quote your sources of climate-change-denial. Quotes from youtube or facebook will be ridiculed and ignored, per usual protocol.

The Australian government does not have anything useful to say about this, too. They are even Banned from speaking at the UN climate change summit 2019.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Well, that's not good. But didn't the waitress AOC say we were going to be dead in less than eleven years?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

the Mainstream News Media is pushing this climate change propaganda to a new level.

The MSM has no credibility with anyone other than children and brain dead Leftists. Nobody believes this crap; they have about as much credibility as Corey Goode.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

More fear and intimidation by the Church of Climate Change.

REPENT! THE END IN NEAR!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

More fear and intimidation by the Church of Climate Change.

REPENT! THE END IN NEAR!

Chorus of climate-change-denier: "LALALAAA, CAN'T HEAAAAR YOU!"
Continent of Australia: *burns*
Chorus of climate-change-denier: *surprised pikachu face*

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Yes, absolutely right, because before man started using air conditioning, there were never fires anywhere on the planet.

Brilliant!

Now say, "It's for the children!"

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Absolutely, there is nothing to tell about this Ring of Fire. Completely normal, business as usual. Please compare older maps on that site with recent ones.

Didn't I mention that Australia's government is banned from speaking with adults?
Are you a member of them? You sure sound like it..

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Now say, "It's for the children!"

That's a good thing, I like children.

But I'm bummed this is going to take until 2100, I was hoping the warm weather would get here sooner, like this winter. Nothing makes me go, 'Let me worry about this right now!' than something happening when I'm 120.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
For thise who like to go beyond what they are told ...
Berkeley Earth

Real-time Map of Air Pollution

You'll find some of the offenders listed - in real time -

Godspeed
edit on 11272019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

If I were you, I’d start to panic.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If we work hard and try maybe we can get it done earlier.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
CO2 is important for plants, we need them. This carbon tax agenda does look like a tax on carbon based life forms. Sounds good as a free source of money for a globalist group takeover of humanity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join