It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WoTC Author Apologizes Over Not Making Characters In Gay Relationship

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Hey the Jeff Grubb books are pretty good, if we're debating the lore of MTG here.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It is all ATSs fault. Start a platform where people share their ideas. You hang around for years lurking. Just soaking it all in, then one day you realize, "Hey"! "I have an opinion also. " "Your opinion is not any more important then mine, and I have to make darn sure you are awakened to that fact."

After a couple more years of enlightening the folk around the the internet, it reaches the point where it is not enough to share your opinions, it become mandatory that that we have to be represented!

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
Once again the LGBT/Outrage mob had threaten quite possibly and demanded a game designer and game studio to bend over and apology for not representing and adding of gay characters into their game.

Honestly in the gaming community there are a majority of gamers who would never play characters that have gay relationship but for the LGBT/Outrage to demand and insult, threaten developers for not having gay characters you are hurting the game community and the LGBQ community.

I love it.

Every time this kind of garbage happens, more people get turned off by the radical/PC LGB agenda.

The majority of LGB people are sane, and they need to reign in these radical activists who are claiming to speak for all of the them.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Once again the LGBT/Outrage mob had threaten quite possibly and demanded a game designer and game studio to bend over and apology for not representing and adding of gay characters into their game.

How did they know the characters were NOT gay?
Who actually cares enough to ask?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Depends how you look at it, I always go a male character cause I'm old school but I don't mind believing I'm playing with 3 females in my 4 man squad cause they better to look at, but there could be another more subtle motive at play here, but hey turn these dudes gay enmass3 just mean there's more options out there for me.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join