It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gibson's Next Movie - FATIMA!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
No doubt that Gibson found a way to profit in a big way, targeting the religious groups of the nation.

He is doing just great, all he has to do is produce one religious movie every couple of years and keep the money flooding his coffers

Why not? It's nice to have some balance. It offsets all the violence, sex and hate the liberal media moguls push. I'm not even a christian and yet, atleast I can say it was a pretty good movie. I did have a problem with all the violence though, felt like I was the one who was tortured. I have yet to even allow my youngest daughter to watch it.

As far as his new project, more power to him. If he has an audience and panders to it, so what? You just don't like the audience, guess that makes you prejudiced. Everybody in the media and arts panders.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I wonder how Mel is going to fit in all the blood and violence he likes into a Fatima movie? Maybe one of the girls heads is going to start gushing blood all of a sudden?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I saw the passion the other night, it was brutal but a pretty good film all the same.

I thought his next project was a film about Boudicca, another one in the Braveheart mould.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well Christians, fundamentalist and regular, all religions get ready because the Virgin Mary is going to take the Christ place after this movie as the icon of whorship, and at the same time is going to make Mel more wealthy that he already is after making the christ.

And by the way is all about the Benjamin baby religious or not religious.:shk:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Now I'm interested in the Fatima incident. I think this should be a good movie.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join