It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMB Reveals WHY President Trump Delayed Release of Ukraine Military Aid.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's another reason I question the California vote.

LATIMES and Clinton gets 1 million more votes than Obama did ?

LOL

What a fraud.
edit on 27-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Oopsie.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt
"Who Killed Liberty Valence"
When the newspaper interview with the congressman, Jimmy Stuart, was finished the editor of the Shinbone Star took the dictated story, ripped it apart and threw it into the stove and said, "When the legend becomes truth print the legend".

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: visitedbythem

You do realise it's photoshopped right?

Sad I gotta ask but you never know these days with some folk...

Peace

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

No I was talking about this one..

Your president just posted this on his own twitter account. Taking presidential dignity to a whole new level...

I personally take offence because of the terrible quality of his photoshop skills

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Seriously though. What amazes me the most, is that some of our friends here were terrified that Obama was going to do the same things that Trump is doing with their wild praise.

Not likely that conservatives would complain about Obama withholding funds from a profoundly corrupt country. Only Democrats are stupid enough to do that.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Seriously though. What amazes me the most, is that some of our friends here were terrified that Obama was going to do the same things that Trump is doing with their wild praise.

Not likely that conservatives would complain about Obama withholding funds from a profoundly corrupt country. Only Democrats are stupid enough to do that.

I guess you’ve already forgotten why you guys are calling Biden Quid Pro Joe? In fact, the Democrats did withhold funds from a profoundly corrupt country, but as usual, you’re against it when the D’s do it and all for it when it’s the R’s.

At least try some semblance of consistency, eh?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The point is you're trying to explain away Trump's EOs by saying he had to go around a do-nothing Congress, when his own party was in control for the first two years of his term. If they did nothing, blame the Republicans.

What part of "Congress" do you not understand? It's made up of both Democrats and Republicans. Expect to see many more RINOs hitting the exit doors in 2020.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I guess you’ve already forgotten why you guys are calling Biden Quid Pro Joe? In fact, the Democrats did withhold funds from a profoundly corrupt country, but as usual, you’re against it when the D’s do it and all for it when it’s the R’s.

Bullschiff! Quid Pro Joe wasn't about ending corruption, he was THREATENING to withhold money to PROMOTE corruption.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Of course, the same reasons were given for Obama's use of EOs, which you claimed was tyranny.

What's the difference?

The difference is that Trump writes EO's that benefit Americans versus illegal immigrants. While Obama had authority to defer deportations, he certainly DID NOT have the authority to hand them all work permits.

edit on 27-11-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Presumption and ahh hah gotcha moments in your head are not considered evidence.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

No I was talking about this one..

Your president just posted this on his own twitter account. Taking presidential dignity to a whole new level...

I personally take offence because of the terrible quality of his photoshop skills

I understand your discomfort but we did not vote for Trump because we wanted pomp and ceremony, political correctness or long winded pretty speech that hides the true agenda.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

That's your good right and as a non-American my opinion really shouldn't matter.

Peace

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

This is absolute bs.
This money had already been earmarked and fully approved by congress.
The cause had already been vetted. All the pathways had been cleared.
It was done. There were no more stipulations

Then trump thought oh a new president that I can possibly manipulate lets see what we got to accomplish that..
ah I see a couple of hundred million bucks I got to play with.

Just because congress approves it doesn't mean the administration has to let it go immediately. There is a group of people in our country that can't wait to give away taxpayer money to whoever they think will serve them best. They do this without regard for common sense or respect for the source of this money - us. Yes, that would be the Democrat party. This OMB revelation shines additional light on the corrupt Schiff and his cronies and teaches us about another factor that goes into the release of foreign aid when deemed necessary. Once again, Trump was right about other countries not helping enough, just as he was right about other countries not paying their share of the UN dues.

You lefties think you have Trump figured out, but he's a hell of a lot smarter than you give him credit for.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Confirmed

townhall.com... twitter_impression=true

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime
He's showing off his Putin.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Obama and Biden's quid pro quo to pay the Ukraine to get off Hunter's ass ran through Rudy? Wow, I did not know that...

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Well that goes without saying. Rest easy knowing it does not matter.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You know...I have been having some problems sleeping.

Do you suppose my not-caring America shouldn't be bothered about my opinion has something to do with it?

Maybe I should see a doctor about that?

We can maybe go together so he can do something about that stick up your...

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

No stick, I'm simply an unapologetic asshole.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join