It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Company For Thanksgiving?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

How wonderful that you will be spending time with the gentleman you take care of and his family as well as being with your own family!

I have family, but right now Mark (My Husband) isn't feeling too perky so we decided to stay home.

Hope you join us in here when you have a little time.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: semperfortis

Awesome to see you Hun! Have A Beautiful Thanksgiving!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Hi Boadicea!
Thank you so much for your kind words!
See you tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Thanks for setting the table NS!

I’ll bring the pies, cheese cakes and fresh whipping cream!
...oh and I’ll be bringing the wild cat - Nova

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Lonely here, but then again just a shrivvely wet looking Brit rabbit all alone in France.

Happy pig out day my American friends.

Lags

Right... bed time for this little lagomorph

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks much, Night!

I'll be here with you. Working from 6am-6pm all the way through to NEXT Wednesday. I'll be spending TGD right here in my office chair with ATS opened on one of my many, many computer screens.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hey, Night Star !

Just me, my lady and Groot for Thanksgiving here.

Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving !

K

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Haha, when I read the wildcat Nova I was going to say no, Nova is a mini dragon. Made me think of my old dragon character from a writer's site from years ago. Pies, cheesecake and a little wildcat is most welcomed.
Maybe you could drop a quick happy thanksgiving video of Nova for everyone tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Where's Mrs. Lags?
I'll be here with you and everyone tomorrow. Not sure what time, but I will be here. We will have no lonely bunnies in this ATS house!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Sorry you have to work. At least you can have your ATS family to spend time with.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Thank you Hun! Happy Thanksgiving to you, your Lady and Groot!

My Sister will be dropping off some food for Mark and I tomorrow. Pop in tomorrow if you can. You are using the avatar I love so much!

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Where's Mrs. Lags?
I'll be here with you and everyone tomorrow. Not sure what time, but I will be here. We will have no lonely bunnies in this ATS house!

Madame Lags is working as am I also.

Everyday is thanksgiving in our neck of the woods.

Without the turkey of course....

Just carrots...

Have a lovely thanksgiving my American friends and have a special thought for those in need.

Whatever the need may be.

Hugs

Lags

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Today my day will be working with an 8 year old little girl who has suicidal thoughts since her dad passed away too young.

My thanksgiving will be to see that smile on her face at the end of the day🤪🤪🤪

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm sorry to hear that, but I hope you have a good good together.

I wish you well on your mission. That's a terrible situation for a child to be in.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Sorry you have to work. At least you can have your ATS family to spend time with.

Most certainly!

Working isn't a big deal. Doubletime on holidays so I don't mind them at all.

Gobble Gobble everyone! I'm truly blessed knowing (in a sense) each and everyone on this site. You guys and gals keep me entertained each and every day while I'm at work braining away on one technical issue after another. I'm thankful for the bits of time I get here and there to be able to read through and sometimes more than enough to throw my 2 cent opinion around for the sake of a good argument.

Though our opinions and beliefs may not be the same, even though words can drip like venom, sending or receiving... I appreciate and am thankful for each and every one of you good folk. You keep my mind wandering out there where it was meant to be... Mental exploration at it's finest.

Thanks again, Night Star, for hosting this thread to remind us that we aren't always away from our daily lives during this holiday. Often, the wheels still need to be greased and turning to keep the world functioning, making it possible for so many others to be able to spend this day with family. Some may be lacking family members that they wish they could spend today with but unable to for so many various reasons. Thanks for not lettings us feel 'alone' today and still part of something.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Poor little girl, how tragic.
Work your magic Lags.

Oh, here are some carrots for you and the Mrs.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Thank you!
Make yourself at home and have a drink. Still waiting for our other guests to arrive.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Beautifully said StallionDuck!

My Sister was supposed to bring us a meal from a nice restaurant, but the town lost power. That sucks, but it's ok. This is a day where we come together in gratitude and love. I am ever so grateful to have my ATS family and love you all.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
alright, who gave the squirrel beer? I said walnuts, not beer.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Where's Mrs. Lags?

Madame Lags is working as am I also.

Everyday is thanksgiving in our neck of the woods.

Without the turkey of course....

Just carrots...

Have a lovely thanksgiving my American friends and have a special thought for those in need.

Whatever the need may be.

Hugs

Lags

Never alone bro

Just a phone away

Cody

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join