It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says U.S. to designate Mexican drug cartels as terrorists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

I'm honestly surprised that they weren't already classified as terrorist groups.

Wth took so long?

Past presidents probably cared more about covering for dark money agencies that facilitate and profit from the cartels, while just overall caring less about america as a nation and the american people in general.

Even worse. It was part of the Globalist plan to take down the United States.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not really. Unofficially you could say Blackwater. But they were never publicly granted Letters, that I heard about.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I don’t think the goal is to get rid of drugs, nor do I think getting rid of the “product” will get rid of drugs (that’s also redundant). The goal I think would be to get rid of violence that plagues the southern boarder and labeling cartels terrorists would be a big step towards doing so. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I like the idea,

Implemented the Fed's can economically go after the money chain from groups/individuals on both sides of the border much easier. Gathering intell for action would have far less stringent criteria, taking action on the Intell would be much streamlined.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

A bigger threat than that is America's insatiable appetite for drugs. That being said I agree with the cartels being labeled as terrorists, i hope that makes us take them out. They are not only a threat to us but also a major threat to their own countrymen. They have infiltrated and corrupted every level of society and made their home countries complacent. Tackle the issue on both ends, work to get Americans off drugs or legalize them all together, hit them where it hurts...their wallets.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I'm honestly surprised that they weren't already classified as terrorist groups.

Wth took so long?

Past presidents probably cared more about covering for dark money agencies that facilitate and profit from the cartels, while just overall caring less about america as a nation and the american people in general.

Did infowars have anything to do with you coming to that conclusion...

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
It could be fixed with a jury system which they do not have. Bribing a judge is easy. Bribing an entire jury not so easy.

Bribing, maybe not...

Massacring an entire jury in broad daylight to make a point to future jurors?

No, simply implementing a jury system wouldn't do it...

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Call them terrorists, roll back all those restrictive gun laws, get Congress to grant some Letters of Marquee and Reprisals, step out of the way and then let the American people take care of business.

Fixed in six months tops. Won’t cost the taxpayers a dime. And will actually spur the economy and tourism of Mexico when it is all over.

I like it...

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
when is he going to do it! i have been waiting

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Major Breaking Story: America's Newest Threat-'They are Among Us'

This 1 hour presentation by Dave Hoges with the common sense show talks about his analysis of the situation with the Cartels, Mexico, America, China and the UN. Drugs, CIA and various factions makes for a complex situation. A clash of cultures looks to be a big part of it. How Nancy Pelosi and other democrats have protected MS13 does promote the more lawless nature of the Cartels and expands their trade.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Wth took so long?

Did infowars have anything to do with you coming to that conclusion...

No. I don't need INFOWARS to tell me the obvious. But when some News source like INFOWARS are banned and silenced. You can bet that is where most of the true reporting is taking place. I check INFOWARS every day to see their position on things. If you obey the mainstream narrative you are a gullible fool. I watch INFOWARS more now than before the ban. All the more for good diligence.
edit on 1-12-2019 by Doctor Smith because: more brilliant thoughts

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
By definition they aren't necessarily terrorists.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: charolais

Terrorism: The systematic use of terror, especially as a means of coercion.

Sure sound like terrorists to me.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Whens he going to do it still waiting. 43 people have had there heads cut off since he made the announcement.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RandomPerson

originally posted by: charolais

Terrorism: The systematic use of terror, especially as a means of coercion.

Sure sound like terrorists to me.

I was referring to the DHS definition of terrorism . Specifically, the political ambitions behind it.
edit on 4-12-2019 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
President Trump and Mexico President Obrador will work together to defeat Mexico Cartels. Therefore...

Following a visit to Mexico by U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr, earlier today President Trump announced he was putting a “temporary hold” on the designation of Mexican drug cartels as terrorist organizations.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... re-177989

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

All talk and no action, is Trump the Coward.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

All talk and no action, is Trump the Coward.

He's trying to save the lives of thousands of innocent women/children by doing it Obrador's way FIRST.

Remember how that terrorist leader Bhagdaddi blew himself up, along with 3 innocent children when soldiers and dogs were closing in on him last month?

Imagine the sheer carnage that would result if Cartel leaders were alerted that U.S. military forces inbound, to kill them all.

It may come to that...but not right now. That will happen if the joint Trump-Obrador plan doesn't work.
edit on 12/8/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join