It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Times Article Asks How Many Democrats Will Vote For Trump In 2020?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

It's all insults and insecurity.

Go look in the mirror...You sabotaged my thread right from the start with nothing but insults. But, hey it's a free country, so continue your endless rant.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
I actually did not until is was given.

Unless of course calling out policy is an insult to you.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
So, I've seen in this thread some from the left trying to discuss actual Trump policy, and those from the right just expressing some classic orange-fan-mad. I like how discussing policy is now being 'sabotaged'. Only in Trump town. Stay classy ATS.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

How is someone who has identified as a conservative criticizing Trumps policies and giving good reasons being salty and bitter? Most posters kept calling him a leftie and ignored his points.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Apparently your a paid soros shill if you say anything negative about the king. Long live the king!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Trump is done. The independents that hated hilary now know Trump is as partisan and as corrupt as she is. Most likely we get a blob for 4 years while the parties adjust to the fact qe know they all suck.

Not sure I agree with your assessment. Me and the other Independents have pretty much maintained from the beginning that we saw no real difference between Trump and Hillary in 2016. We mostly described Trump as a Clinton-Democrat. The only key difference and why a lot of Independents I have been in communication with bit the bullet and cast a ballot for Trump is because they believed Trump would be held accountable with checks and balances while Hillary, with the cover of the MSM and others *cough, cough*, would not.

I don't think anything has changed in that regard as the impeachment proceedings confirm. This is typically the sole reason most Independents like me swing republican in presidential elections -- because leftist presidents are not held accountable, which can be scary especially in these times of technology and tyranny and the rise in authoritarian temperaments.

All that being said, I don't envision myself voting for Trump in 2020 simply because I just can't reconcile casting a ballot for a person I know to be a deranged lunatic. I can't have that on my conscience. I will most likely do a write-in again unless by some miracle the democrats pull a viable candidate out of the butt -- which at this point doesn't look likely. They will once again put up Trump Left in a vain and vapid attempt to fight crazy with crazy and take down Trump Right. In that case, I think you stick with the crazy you know and can hope to contain, i.e. Trump Right.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've got 4 different retirement accounts in addition to the US government.

And I have awesome genatalia to boot.

So bring it, bitch.

What about dem hands doe

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The first 3 pages of this thread were rolling on the floor laughing my butt off funny.

LOL just wow.

Talk about blind bigotry.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I really really can't understand this wish for terrible things and a terrible economy from the left. Can they not just be happy when people are doing well? It is to the point of 'cut of your head to spite your face' rather than just 'cut off your nose'.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

It's simple to understand.

If people do well they don't vote Democrat.

Which is why they literally bank on the less fortunate, and keep them there to stay in power.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Well a broken clock is right twice a day... a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

That gosh darn TdrUmpf is finished! Smoking guns and bombshells and #45! resist! impeach! russia! ksjdfbgksdnvbk.wbjnvk.wrjfnvwrn

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
I really really can't understand this wish for terrible things and a terrible economy from the left. Can they not just be happy when people are doing well? It is to the point of 'cut of your head to spite your face' rather than just 'cut off your no6se'.

I don't understand fake conservatives who pretend they are conservative but reallyjust hate liberals.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
I really really can't understand this wish for terrible things and a terrible economy from the left. Can they not just be happy when people are doing well? It is to the point of 'cut of your head to spite your face' rather than just 'cut off your nose'.

I am going to be rolling laughing when the IG report comes out you have been harping on for years.

The one that says the FBI was not spying on trump.

Wonder what the excuse will be this time.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

R5 is done because of his own behavior. He has lost the suburbs and the votes of women and men under 50 by a huge margin.

Yeah I am on board with justin amash's philosophy. The only conservative constitutionalist left in the entire Congress.

Unfortunately trump voters are so slow they believe anyone who has any criticism against their cult leader is a liberal.

Sounds a lot like the Democrats and how they think.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Actually my 401k is doing awesome because I run it myself .

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

If my own personal empirical evidence has anything to bear on the topic...

The 100 or so family members that I have voted about 80% for Hillary in 2016... diehard California Democrats for the most part.

Now there is about 6 that will vote D for whatever turd floats to the top of the Democratic primary.

The rest will vote Trump... because jobs and their bigger paycheck.

Let's face it... most voters will vote with their wallets.

The 2020 Presidential election is already over unless there is some economic disaster in the next 11 months.

I'm only interested in the House elections at this point.

The trump economy is the biggest sham in the last 100 years. 100 percent credit and trying to make negative rates and Quantative easing.

It was far better for the long term with the tea party congress and obama.

So, being a debtor nation to the Chinese communists ISNT a sham? Is that any more sustainable?
edit on 29-11-2019 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Stock Market UP

Black Friday Sales UP

Disposable Income UP

Employment Never This High During the Holidays

African American Business Leader Robert Johnson praises Trump for the "Rising Tide that's lifting Minorities Too".

President Trump Visits Overseas Troops For Thanksgiving

President Trump has Not Said Anything Shocking (from Anti-Trumper's perspective) in Over a Month.

Democrats Coming to Trump Rallies in Increasing Numbers

Democrats Running for President Look Worse by the Day

I.G. Report looking more dire than NYT/WaPo Predictions

Senate Impeachment Trial WILL feature Hunter Biden, Adam Schiff, Eric Ciaramella (aka "The Whistleblower") as the FIRST Witnesses.

ALL ADDS UP TO 90% of U.S. MEDIA HAVING A TERRIBLE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY. Never heard CNN and MSNBC talking heads sound so Depressed and utterly LOST, as they sounded today.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Now this is a valid point. The democrats did win the midterms. However, I would posit that it was due to two main modes of thinking:
1) Most didn't believe the dems were literally crazy people. They viewed the kavanaugh hearings as disgusting politics but coming from a minority position that had no power to stop him from being confirmed. IOW it was a show.

2) People were on the fence about trump and "russian collusion." The media told them weekly that trump was guilty so as a check on him, they elected democrats. Of course that is no longer an actual issue to 95% of voters. No collusion was enough for them.

This can all be seen in the impeachment hearings. Public approval and ratings declined as it continued on. People are waking up and realizing that the dems they put in office have done nothing but try to hog tie a president who did nothing illegal (even if they view it as politically unseemly). Furthermore, the midterms, trump was not on the ballot and even as such the republican advantage in the senate increased.

Now, this is all conjecture (as any opinion on how the 2020 election may play out, is) so maybe I'm wrong. But my explanation at least fits the fact pattern.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Trump is done. The independents that hated hilary now know Trump is as partisan and as corrupt as she is. Most likely we get a blob for 4 years while the parties adjust to the fact qe know they all suck.

Rotflmao!

It never fails to amaze me how some people can just be so wrapped up in hate all the time.

Happy Thanksgiving luthier... chill out, and try to see the silver lining. What Trump is accomplishing is benefiting everyone, even those like you with an irrational blind hatred for him.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join