It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Times Article Asks How Many Democrats Will Vote For Trump In 2020?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

And the policies of his opposition are just amazing, right?

He’s already won. Election is already over. Thanks for playing dEms.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I see you live in a binary world. You pick a team.

And no. He just lost a district held for 40 years I wouldn't be so confident. The Democrats may suck but so does he and now people know. He is as shady as any other politician. He doesn't have the independent vote and his behaviour will never sit right with most parents. He has lost nearly all under 50 votes as well.

I could live with andrew yang or tulsi gabbard. They at least won't act like 8 year olds and pretend they are king, give the Republicans time to get a conservative candidate.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: visitedbythem

a reply to: visitedbythem

Yet nobody can add substance, make a rebuttal, or defend any of their points.

It would seem that if you aren't owning a liberal you just confused since you have no convictions or ideas of your own.

I know having different opinions is wrong for the new trump GOP. Everyone has to act like ththe Democrats and be the same person.

Is this Adam Schiff?

Perfect example. Can't critisize the king or your a Democrat.

Insult no substance can't form an argument to save your life. So just use an insult.

The king will give his loyal subjects....1 trillion in debt

The King dives his disloyal subjects......... FITS 24/7

Sleep well

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yeah, “he might not win”.

Ok. Good one.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I mean it's more likely he won't win. No one is as bad as hilary. A few are real close but trump has lost many of the suburbs and places he needs to carry and has decided to dig into the most ardent support base. Not totally unheard of for primary season but the number of turn overs should give you some pause.

edit on 26-11-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny NYT left out the other side of the coin: If two thirds return to Trump after voting Dem in 2018 , then one third will not, and that could well be the margin in those three swing states.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

When the Markets tank you short them . When it bottoms you buy low and ride it up . It ain't rocket science

People who can't do basic math vote Democrat.

Since the Democratic party runs on things that are not possible mathematically...

But they feel good to vote for!

First president to run a trillion dollar deficit in peace time and booming economy was who again?

And how did we get in this mess. Forever wars and horrible trade deals. Fix that and the debt starts to melt. Can't have that with this crop of Democrats. Refuse to fix trade deals and want to wage war against ghosts that have no impact on our economy. They want to fix every country but our own. Screw poor black districts. Go fix Syria and Ukraine. WTF, why would anyone vote for that nonsense but they will.

Ahhhhhh yes that's why in 2016 the military budget was 580 billion and for 2020 trump is asking for 714.

Where you going with this man? When you are winding down something do you increase the budget 19 percent in 4 years?

I forgot to mention the trade deficit.

2014 505 billion
2015 500 billion
2016 502 billion
2017 564 billion
2018 621 billion

Looks to me like the Obama admin stabilized the trade deficit then the trump admin exploded it.

How is the debt impacting you. More important, who is going to collect on the debt with the strongest military in the world 10 fold. That would be nobody.

I have asked this question to many like yourself with no response so I don't expect one because you know it has no impact on you. Nobody can collect on the debt even if they wanted to. Imagine a debt collector coming to your house and blowing them away with a bazooka. They could send a million debt collectors. Would not matter. Fire up the battle groups, squadrons and nukes. Nobody is collecting it. This isn't personal finance. It's global domination.

You do not seem to have a basic understanding of the monetary system.

I will not debate with someone who makes such an ignorant statement.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I personally know quite a few Democrats who are kind of sick of the Democratic party, but I do not know how they will vote in the next presidential election because I never asked. The Democratic party is losing supporters around here. Most of the Democrats here are not supporting what the Democrats in Congress are doing, they can see what is happening now finally. After the Mueller investigation concluded without finding wrongdoing by trump, they changed their tune and are skeptical of the far left tactics of the top Democrats in the house.

I don't care what the Democratic supporters on this site are spewing, I am not seeing any of that in the real world around here. I am not happy that the Democrats are going to lose so much support, I do not want our country swinging back to conservatism and reversing the progress that has been made over the decades. We do not need wide swings, and I am seeing that a lot of people are leaning towards conservative support which means all progress to form a slowly evolving better country might collapse.

The far right is going to destroy the democratic party.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Trump is done. The independents that hated hilary now know Trump is as partisan and as corrupt as she is. Most likely we get a blob for 4 years while the parties adjust to the fact qe know they all suck.

Haha
Look at the little angry trump hating man
No mueller
No impeachment
Lol
Watching you will be sweet next November
He has won
He will win in 2020
The economy is good no matter what the carpenters union tells ya!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well how did they win big last month?

The other coin is trump's personality and judgement. He has surrounded himself with mobsters and Mueller did in fact find plenty of wrong doing. Apparently you didn't read.

Let's take this Gallagher the guy who took the pic with the dead teenager terrorist. More than a dozen people in his unit complained about his behaviour. He killed women and children etc..

Since they had no physical evidence he got off with only desecrating a corpse.

Trump with impeachment has a a dozen people he hired or people he hired hired testify about his behaviour.

Like the seal he doesn-t need to be impeached, but we don't need to absolve a person for bad behavior either.

So we have a guy who thinks he is a king and a handful of crappy democraps.

So who knows in reality

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Trump is done. The independents that hated hilary now know Trump is as partisan and as corrupt as she is. Most likely we get a blob for 4 years while the parties adjust to the fact qe know they all suck.

Haha
Look at the little angry trump hating man
No mueller
No impeachment
Lol
Watching you will be sweet next November
He has won
He will win in 2020
The economy is good no matter what the carpenters union tells ya!

How so debt to expansion is higher and debt in general is higher. It's all on credit.

Not that it matters to economic liberals like trump.supporters. You just don't pay your Bill's that is what trump does. Yous till keep your car though it's free money.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Lol
He will get 40% of the African American vote

It is over angry man
People have jobs
People are getting raises
Trump will get a second term

Your spitefull ignorant posts wont change anybody's mind
Nobody likes salty bitterman

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That what your king says anyway.

Crazy how he lost so bad last month just about Everyone he endorsed went down.

I hope you don't cry too bad when you realize the scam presidency.

Record debt is not a record you want. The only time debt was higher was recession. Certainly not a "booming economy" that produces negative revenue.

It's ok someday you will understand basic math.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Spite, ignorance, hate and anger from the detractors is what drives even more supporters over to the Trump train.

They’re too stupid to realise that so they double down and triple down thinking that their rhetoric is actually going to hurt the President.

The salty bitterness is helping the President. People seem to want more of their butthurt saltiness. It’s comedy.

I hope they continue the hate and the screeching all year long (they will)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I mean you can say those words but like everything else you say there is no substance. No data, no actual statement, and no rebuttal.

It's all insults and insecurity.

You could at least explain what is good about trump what he did and how 1 trillion in debt per year is a good economy.

But it would appear that is beyond your capability.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Its nice to see that NYTimes are admitting that the Economy is doing fine. While stating Democrats arent getting anything done expect still whine over 2016 loss.

Many of the voters cited economic strength as a major reason to support Mr. Trump in 2020, even if they didn’t support him last time. Also, certain voters who support Trump said they had soured on Democrats because of partisan fighting, culminating in impeachment hearings.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Yes yes yes, nobody apart from you has any substance

My ‘words’ will speak for themselves (like the last three year’s) when President Trump wins again. With ease. (Which you are fully aware is a certainty)

But you just believe that he won’t win, that’ll keep you safe until November.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Screw the irrational Democrats. They need to stay like that. Helps to show the contrast between them and the rational Democrats showing up at President Trump's rallies.

Of the 16,432 voters who provided data, 27% were Democrats. The significance of this is monumental.
More at: www.redstate.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

When the Markets tank you short them . When it bottoms you buy low and ride it up . It ain't rocket science

People who can't do basic math vote Democrat.

Since the Democratic party runs on things that are not possible mathematically...

But they feel good to vote for!

First president to run a trillion dollar deficit in peace time and booming economy was who again?

And how did we get in this mess. Forever wars and horrible trade deals. Fix that and the debt starts to melt. Can't have that with this crop of Democrats. Refuse to fix trade deals and want to wage war against ghosts that have no impact on our economy. They want to fix every country but our own. Screw poor black districts. Go fix Syria and Ukraine. WTF, why would anyone vote for that nonsense but they will.

Ahhhhhh yes that's why in 2016 the military budget was 580 billion and for 2020 trump is asking for 714.

Where you going with this man? When you are winding down something do you increase the budget 19 percent in 4 years?

I forgot to mention the trade deficit.

2014 505 billion
2015 500 billion
2016 502 billion
2017 564 billion
2018 621 billion

Looks to me like the Obama admin stabilized the trade deficit then the trump admin exploded it.

How is the debt impacting you. More important, who is going to collect on the debt with the strongest military in the world 10 fold. That would be nobody.

I have asked this question to many like yourself with no response so I don't expect one because you know it has no impact on you. Nobody can collect on the debt even if they wanted to. Imagine a debt collector coming to your house and blowing them away with a bazooka. They could send a million debt collectors. Would not matter. Fire up the battle groups, squadrons and nukes. Nobody is collecting it. This isn't personal finance. It's global domination.

You got a response genius.

It devalues currency.

The annual interest payments will become more than a quarter the budget.

My kids will see the interest payments be half the budget.

People collect the debt by not investing genius.

Take a class

By the way we don't have THE reserve currency. Another myth well disproved.

Countries take whatever they want if they have the means. This has always been the way. I suggest reading Herodotus and brush up on some global awareness of what goes down.

The US could owe 500 trillion in debt. Who is going to collect it? Russia? They have an economy the size of Italy. China? Half the country can't talk to the other half. Can't even have a meal in their country without concerns about getting sick. The country is a joke. They don't take in immigrants. They don't allow public protest.

If you hate the US elected Trump then maybe just leave? Nobody is begging you to stay. Go check out what the rest of the world has to offer.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of the 16,432 voters who provided data, 27% were Democrats. The significance of this is monumental. I wonder what the percentage of Republicans attending Democratic rallies is. I imagine it would be low to nil.

I like the last sentence here, I imagine he’s overestimating the number of rebuplicans attending dEmocrat rallies.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join