It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Times Article Asks How Many Democrats Will Vote For Trump In 2020?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
I literally pointed out several specific things I don't like about trump.

Unfortunately all you can do is argue against a liberal and follow your orange man bad script.

Donald Trump wants QE and negative rates in a time when the economy is booming supposedly.

So own it.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
I'm not a big fan of the NY Times, but this recent article caught my eye.

The article, which was posted late today, is about Democrats who voted for President Trump in 2016, but supported their party in the midterm elections.

Two-thirds of battleground state voters who chose Trump in 2016 but selected Democrats in the midterms say they will return to the president next year.

You've made a couple of assumptions that aren't true.

It's not about Democrats who voted for Trump. It's about Trump voters who voted Democrat in the mid-terms. 1/3 of them will not be voting for Trump next year (no takers on who they vote for.)

So he has retained only 2/3 of the voters that he got in the battleground states.
edit on 26-11-2019 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: luthier

When the Markets tank you short them . When it bottoms you buy low and ride it up . It ain't rocket science

People who can't do basic math vote Democrat.

Since the Democratic party runs on things that are not possible mathematically...

But they feel good to vote for!

First president to run a trillion dollar deficit in peace time and booming economy was who again?

And how did we get in this mess. Forever wars and horrible trade deals. Fix that and the debt starts to melt. Can't have that with this crop of Democrats. Refuse to fix trade deals and want to wage war against ghosts that have no impact on our economy. They want to fix every country but our own. Screw poor black districts. Go fix Syria and Ukraine. WTF, why would anyone vote for that nonsense but they will.

Ahhhhhh yes that's why in 2016 the military budget was 580 billion and for 2020 trump is asking for 714.

Where you going with this man? When you are winding down something do you increase the budget 19 percent in 4 years?

I forgot to mention the trade deficit.

2014 505 billion
2015 500 billion
2016 502 billion
2017 564 billion
2018 621 billion

Looks to me like the Obama admin stabilized the trade deficit then the trump admin exploded it.

edit on 26-11-2019 by Auth3nt1k because: Added some

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The dEms and their disgusting supporters are DREADING the election next year

That much is plain to see

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yet nobody can add substance, make a rebuttal, or defend any of their points.

It would seem that if you aren't owning a liberal you just confused since you have no convictions or ideas of your own.

I know having different opinions is wrong for the new trump GOP. Everyone has to act like ththe Democrats and be the same person.

Is this Adam Schiff?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

When the Markets tank you short them . When it bottoms you buy low and ride it up . It ain't rocket science

Since the Democratic party runs on things that are not possible mathematically...

First president to run a trillion dollar deficit in peace time and booming economy was who again?

And how did we get in this mess. Forever wars and horrible trade deals. Fix that and the debt starts to melt. Can't have that with this crop of Democrats. Refuse to fix trade deals and want to wage war against ghosts that have no impact on our economy. They want to fix every country but our own. Screw poor black districts. Go fix Syria and Ukraine. WTF, why would anyone vote for that nonsense but they will.

Ahhhhhh yes that's why in 2016 the military budget was 580 billion and for 2020 trump is asking for 714.

Where you going with this man? When you are winding down something do you increase the budget 19 percent in 4 years?

2014 505 billion
2015 500 billion
2016 502 billion
2017 564 billion
2018 621 billion

Looks to me like the Obama admin stabilized the trade deficit then the trump admin exploded it.

How is the debt impacting you. More important, who is going to collect on the debt with the strongest military in the world 10 fold. That would be nobody.

I have asked this question to many like yourself with no response so I don't expect one because you know it has no impact on you. Nobody can collect on the debt even if they wanted to. Imagine a debt collector coming to your house and blowing them away with a bazooka. They could send a million debt collectors. Would not matter. Fire up the battle groups, squadrons and nukes. Nobody is collecting it. This isn't personal finance. It's global domination.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

2014 505 billion
2015 500 billion
2016 502 billion
2017 564 billion
2018 621 billion

Leading to a manufacturing recession.

Now he needs the deal so bad he will give up leverage on Huawei and opiates the only half worth while reason to do the stupid trade war.

It looks like trump voters are the most uninformed people flying by emotional beliefs we have seen.

Once someone not far left critisizes policies they are panicking looking for the teleprompter to tell them.what to say.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

2014 505 billion
2015 500 billion
2016 502 billion
2017 564 billion
2018 621 billion

How is the debt impacting you. More important, who is going to collect on the debt with the strongest military in the world 10 fold. That would be nobody.

I have asked this question to many like yourself with no response so I don't expect one because you know it has no impact on you. Nobody can collect on the debt even if they wanted to. Imagine a debt collector coming to your house and blowing them away with a bazooka. They could send a million debt collectors. Would not matter. Fire up the battle groups, squadrons and nukes. Nobody is collecting it. This isn't personal finance. It's global domination.

You got a response genius.

It devalues currency.

The annual interest payments will become more than a quarter the budget.

My kids will see the interest payments be half the budget.

People collect the debt by not investing genius.

Take a class

By the way we don't have THE reserve currency. Another myth well disproved.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yet nobody can add substance, make a rebuttal, or defend any of their points.

It would seem that if you aren't owning a liberal you just confused since you have no convictions or ideas of your own.

I know having different opinions is wrong for the new trump GOP. Everyone has to act like ththe Democrats and be the same person.

Is this Adam Schiff?

Perfect example. Can't critisize the king or your a Democrat.

Insult no substance can't form an argument to save your life. So just use an insult.

The king will give his loyal subjects....1 trillion in debt

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Democrats who want what's best for this country will vote to re-elect President Trump in Nov 2020.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Even though they keep winning?
Sounds like projection of your own fear.

Take my advice stop caring for one team over the other and learn they all suck.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Democrats who want what's best for this country will vote to re-elect President Trump in Nov 2020.

This is true since his economic spending is like a super liberal. Go trump.

The man with more defaults than fingers wants to run up the Bill's and not pay go figure

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

They do

But one team already has election in the bag. And YOU are absolutely gutted about it.

Trump has five more years, that is practically undeniable.

Biggest election victory in history? It just may be.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The dEms and their hateful, intolerant supporters will NEVER again speak the words “popular vote” after next year’s election.

Because the ‘popular vote’ is bleedingly obvious. It’s Trump’s. Hands down.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Lol. Gutted only if you mean laughing at your ignorance.

Trump is getting crushed in suburbs.

Personally I wish they would all be sucked away in a black hole.

I know that is hard for you tribalists to understand who need constant reassuring from your clan.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

You’re gutted

More so with every passing day.

Two terms, guaranteed.

Better luck next cycle (you’ll most definitely need it)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The dEms and their hateful, intolerant supporters will NEVER again speak the words “popular vote” after next year’s election.

Because the ‘popular vote’ is bleedingly obvious. It’s Trump’s. Hands down.

That must be why he lost a PA district that was Republican for 40 years. Or loosing Kentucky and Virginia last month, Louisiana?

What I am listed about is trump has destroyed conservativism. As shown by the folly of moronic comments by his supporters.

None of which can address any topic I brought up. Hilarious.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I honestly don't care. Except he is destroying conservative values.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
And yet, he’s going to win next year by a landslide

What a shame.

Maybe you could ‘reeeeeee’ louder, that seems to help.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

That is all you got. Some bs nostradamus prediction.

Makes sense since his policies suck so bad and you can't defend them or their effectiveness.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join