It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Times Article Asks How Many Democrats Will Vote For Trump In 2020?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Grammar and spelling are not part of ones vocabularly. Each one of those things are separate.

Vocabulary is the database of words you know the know the meaning of.

I assume negative interest rates and Quantative easing are not in your database.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: luthier

When the Markets tank you short them . When it bottoms you buy low and ride it up . It ain't rocket science

People who can't do basic math vote Democrat.

Since the Democratic party runs on things that are not possible mathematically...

But they feel good to vote for!

First president to run a trillion dollar deficit in peace time and booming economy was who again?
edit on 26-11-2019 by Auth3nt1k because: Phone

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: luthier
Thank you trump folks for confirming fiscal conservatives and independents can not critisize king trump or you get lumped in as a liberal leftie. Even when there is zero data that backs that up other than skepticism of government.

Bravo folks kiss your posters and go to bed

You're a troll, plain and simple. You talk like you know a lot about the country's finances but the more you talk the more I think you're just repeating the Democrat trolls who hate America and her citizens being successful.

Feel free to have the last word, I won't waste any more on you tonight.

So I am a troll but all you can do is insult me personally and can not refute a single thing I said.

Pretty telling.

You would think if I was so wrong you could just point out one way that is without a personal insult.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k

When the Markets tank you short them . When it bottoms you buy low and ride it up . It ain't rocket science

Since the Democratic party runs on things that are not possible mathematically...

First president to run a trillion dollar deficit in peace time and booming economy was who again?

Who cares the hypnotoad said it's all good. Best economy ever!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Trump is done. The independents that hated hilary now know Trump is as partisan and as corrupt as she is. Most likely we get a blob for 4 years while the parties adjust to the fact qe know they all suck.

I've actually poo'd more intelligent substantive things than this.

Really.

I just checked my shorts!

Let me guess you have $0 saved so things like negative rates and Quantative easing sound great to you?

You are aware that Quantitative easing in America stopped in 2014 and we'll never have a negative interest rate in the US, right?

Or do you live in Greece?

And live in a basement?

The FED is currently expanding its balance sheet but no no no dont call it QE.

So much for an independent fed...
edit on 26-11-2019 by Auth3nt1k because: Phone...and maybe some Guinness this time.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
51% of Americans do have money in the markets. Democrats love to give this amusement park funny mirror picture that almost no Americans have money in the markets. It's 100% not true.

I guess they could vote him out, anything is possible but it's highly unlikely based off above. If people have money invested and are making money off that money, why would they vote to shred that to pieces.

I won't go full Nancy Pelosi and say "take it to the bank" that Trump is going to win or not win but I will say I do not recall a President losing a second term with a strong economy. If someone can point out where that ever happened then I would entertain that yes, he could in fact lose. Right now I just don't see it.

Hate his hair, hate that he eats junk food, hate whatever about him but end of the day nobody hates the economy enough to matter to get rid of him.

The economy that is picking up a trillion a year in debt?

Maybe people without kids don't care or the financially illiterate.

How is that impacting you on a personal level. Every country has debt. Only ones that don't are some island nations that live in grass huts. No offense, but if you want that go move there and see what you and your kids are missing out on.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

51% of Americans do have money in the markets. Democrats love to give this amusement park funny mirror picture that almost no Americans have money in the markets. It's 100% not true.

I guess they could vote him out, anything is possible but it's highly unlikely based off above. If people have money invested and are making money off that money, why would they vote to shred that to pieces.

I won't go full Nancy Pelosi and say "take it to the bank" that Trump is going to win or not win but I will say I do not recall a President losing a second term with a strong economy. If someone can point out where that ever happened then I would entertain that yes, he could in fact lose. Right now I just don't see it.

Hate his hair, hate that he eats junk food, hate whatever about him but end of the day nobody hates the economy enough to matter to get rid of him.

How is that impacting you on a personal level. Every country has debt. Only ones that don't are some island nations that live in grass huts. No offense, but if you want that go move there and see what you and your kids are missing out on.

The debt is devaluing my currency for one.

Two its debt to gdp that is the problem.

Three the debt yearly interest payment will soon be 1/4 of the annual budget. 25 percent.

4 . Take your nationalist bull crap somewhere else. I have every right to critisize the choices government makes. You don't get to say bow to the king of my ways or leave.

Trump supporters are ththe most authoritarian people I have ever experienced.

edit on 26-11-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Trump is done. The independents that hated hilary now know Trump is as partisan and as corrupt as she is. Most likely we get a blob for 4 years while the parties adjust to the fact qe know they all suck.

Really.

Let me guess you have $0 saved so things like negative rates and Quantative easing sound great to you?

You are aware that Quantitative easing in America stopped in 2014 and we'll never have a negative interest rate in the US, right?

And live in a basement?

I'm sorry... I didn't realize that you and luthier were seeing each other now.

I'll leave you two alone to peruse alt-left weather underground eco-doom sites and get your kicks.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Three the debt yearly interest payment will soon be 1/4 of the annual budget. 25 percent.

4 . Take your nationalist bull crap somewhere else. I have every right to critisize the choices government makes. You don't get to say bow to the king of my ways or leave.

People in cults will do whatever their leader tells them.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Really.

And live in a basement?

I'll leave you two alone to peruse alt-left weather underground eco-doom sites and get your kicks.

Can you explain any alt left statements made?
No just more baseless insults.

Like cult leader like follower I guess

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

In the trump era libertarians are now alt left. Ron paul basically hosts MSNBC.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Really.

And live in a basement?

Can you please explain to me your understanding of what QE is. I'd really like to understand your reasoning for your comment.

I know you have shown your complete ignorance of other topics but I'm uncertain whether or not you have shown your ass on the topic of economics yet.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

You and Lucither are owned.
President Trump owns you lock, stock, and barrel.
The President has a place in your head 24/7, rent free.
Have a pleasant evening!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Answer....
All of them.
Hoo haa!
The Press has gone mad.
I wonder what Benjamin Franklin would have
to say about all this? Would it be wit?
Or would he create a new invention to
thrash it all down?
S&F

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yet nobody can add substance, make a rebuttal, or defend any of their points.

It would seem that if you aren't owning a liberal you just confused since you have no convictions or ideas of your own.

I know having different opinions is wrong for the new trump GOP. Everyone has to act like ththe Democrats and be the same person.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Soo as to the actual OP.

I don't talk to too many people in real life about politics. The few I do are pretty much moderate non voters. Their opinions seem to mostly be that they have "softened" on how bad orange man is and most see it as just a right # show of a media circus and that he's pretty much "not that bad".

Me, personally, am a moderate who has not voted in a presidential election. I'm pretty close to being swayed to run out and vote in 2020 trump, then hard R down the ticket.

This is just getting ridiculous.

link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

You and Lucither are owned.
President Trump owns you lock, stock, and barrel.
The President has a place in your head 24/7, rent free.
Have a pleasant evening!

You couldn't be further from reality. I spent the entire day with my daughter and didn't even think about trump until I loaded up ATS. I hope you have a good Thanksgiving and a MERRY CHRISTMAS.
edit on 26-11-2019 by Auth3nt1k because: This one was definitely on the Guinness

link   

So I am a troll but all you can do is insult me personally and can not refute a single thing I said.

What have you said ?
All the tripe boils down to "Orange Man Bad"
The US Feds have been performing quantitative easing .
How bout your country ?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Auth3nt1k

Its pretty hilarious to scroll through the trump bots insults. They obvious can't form an argument to save their lives and rely on a script. If it's not available yet they just use insults like your owned liberals.

Even when you have been spouting fiscal conservative economics. They have no idea what those words mean.

Then brain trust says only island nations have no debt. Which is a red herring. Nobody said no debt.

The same brain trust probably says we need to get the trade balance with china right even though only island nations have equal trade (since you exploit the manufacturing of lower wage economies in capitalism)

But hey why use facts when there are memes and insults.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

And how did we get in this mess. Forever wars and horrible trade deals. Fix that and the debt starts to melt. Can't have that with this crop of Democrats. Refuse to fix trade deals and want to wage war against ghosts that have no impact on our economy. They want to fix every country but our own. Screw poor black districts. Go fix Syria and Ukraine. WTF, why would anyone vote for that nonsense but they will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join