It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Times Article Asks How Many Democrats Will Vote For Trump In 2020?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: luthier

Jesus!

Do you want to know my penis size as well?

Tell you what, I'll disclose all my investment holdings when you post full frontal nudes on ATS.

Tastefully blacked out naughty bits, of course.

I mean, if you want to share.

Might be the cheapest financial advice ever!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: HalWesten

We have the lowest unemployment rate in generations.

The highest work force participation ever...

Record unemployment lows in...

Black Unemployment

Hispanic Unemployment

Women Unemployment

Asian Unemployment

Disabled Unemployment

Veteran Unemployment

SoOo....

According to the left, we need to get rid of the racist misogynist that currently lives in the White House so we can get to...

The New Green Steal... which adds about 20% to my taxes, taxes me additionally on my business assets and will make me stop my 2.5$ million a year payroll, sell my equipment and retire.

I'm a small business owner which is 70% of the employment in America right now.... most of those businesses will do what I have to do in that situation.

Medicaid for Nobody at All... further taxation which will cost everyone that has a job too much to provide limited benefits for those who are....

Illegal Immigrant Healthcare recipients.

Those who don't pay into the system but will utterly overwhelm it.

And as a cherry on top...

Free Indoctrination (Sorry, Higher Education) for Everyone... which the 74 people who are left in the country that have a job will pay for.

This is what the RHHEEtard posting is fighting for.

It's hard to take someone like that seriously...

Until you understand that they are dead serious... and they are somehow allowed to vote in a general election.

Scary, is it not?

Lol you sound like a Trump talking point.

This is how crazy you sound.

We have the best economy nobody is unemployed ( which everyone knows those numbers are total bs and are for people on unemployment)

Yet we need to lower interest rates to negative and start QE printing press creating more debt than obama.

So by 2021 1/4 of our annual budget is paying interest on the debt.

No you are right we are doing great.

Unfortunately the actual gdp to debt says your the thoughtless one.

The debt is larger than the gdp...

We are a 20nyear old with credit cards not paying the balance of course it looks like we have money.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So can't find a rebuttal without the ad hominem? Guess you have nothing to ad but insult.

Pretty typical of today.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Dbl

edit on 26-11-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Black Unemployment

Hispanic Unemployment

Women Unemployment

Asian Unemployment

Disabled Unemployment

Veteran Unemployment

SoOo....

According to the left, we need to get rid of the racist misogynist that currently lives in the White House so we can get to...

The New Green Steal... which adds about 20% to my taxes, taxes me additionally on my business assets and will make me stop my 2.5$ million a year payroll, sell my equipment and retire.

I'm a small business owner which is 70% of the employment in America right now.... most of those businesses will do what I have to do in that situation.

Medicaid for Nobody at All... further taxation which will cost everyone that has a job too much to provide limited benefits for those who are....

Free Indoctrination (Sorry, Higher Education) for Everyone... which the 74 people who are left in the country that have a job will pay for.

Until you understand that they are dead serious... and they are somehow allowed to vote in a general election.

Scary, is it not?

We have the best economy nobody is unemployed ( which everyone knows those numbers are total bs and are for people on unemployment)

Yet we need to lower interest rates to negative and start QE printing press creating more debt than obama.

We are a 20nyear old with credit cards not paying the balance of course it looks like we have money.

Let me think this through for you, since you obviously can't.

First off, our actual debt is slowing down since the Obama fiasco (let's double the national debt in 8 years... woot!!).

Secondly, since people are actually working again, businesses are making money, that scary stock market thing you don't understand indicates that big businesses are doing well too, the government's tax revenues are rising and people are spending more discretionary money as well...

Then we are more able to address the actual debt, which was here before Trump got into office, if you can believe that...

Then we can start paying more on our interest and pay debt down.

Which of course will not happen as long as we have a Democratic party in America, who bloats the budget (when they are even passed) with a bunch of BS and entitlement spending, which they of course have to keep spending on to keep their voter base.

Keep being a part of the problem and bitching about the solution though...

Be true to party above America!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

So can't find a rebuttal without the ad hominem? Guess you have nothing to ad but insult.

Pretty typical of today.

Ummmm....what?

Nothing you're saying matches up to what I've said

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

It is but anyone against trump and conservative has no voice. He is in no way fiscally conservative. In fact worse than obama

Wait wait wait... no voice? Ninety-nine percent of the mass media on the Dem's side is no voice? Wow, I don't know what you're smoking but you should really back off a little bit before you completely fry your brain.

Exactly. The media does not point out the real problems. And certainly not the Democrats.

I know it may fry tour brain that conservatives are also against trump policies but again you would need more vocabulary to have that conversation.

I was right, you get off on cutting other people down. Your posts are so discombobulated that they hardly make sense yet you attack others for their grammar and spelling? Wow. Are you old enough to be in a forum with adults? I ask because so far it seems like we're conversing with a twelve year old whos mom took away his 'puter.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

(snip)

Scary, is it not?

Definitely. And you're spot-on, as usual. I think we're dealing with a basement-dweller with a swollen prostate and a stack of old Playboys gathering dust. Why else would he (I guess?) be so angry?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Here come the typical trump crybabies.

So you make fun of me calling me a retard then get mad when I point out you don't have the vocabulary to understand what i am talking about.

Which in this case are basic economic terms.

By the way grammar and spelling are not vocabulary

Are you old enough to be on the forum?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Trump is done. The independents that hated hilary now know Trump is as partisan and as corrupt as she is. Most likely we get a blob for 4 years while the parties adjust to the fact qe know they all suck.

I've actually poo'd more intelligent substantive things than this.

Really.

I just checked my shorts!

Let me guess you have $0 saved so things like negative rates and Quantative easing sound great to you?

You are aware that Quantitative easing in America stopped in 2014 and we'll never have a negative interest rate in the US, right?

Or do you live in Greece?

And live in a basement?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
51% of Americans do have money in the markets. Democrats love to give this amusement park funny mirror picture that almost no Americans have money in the markets. It's 100% not true.

I guess they could vote him out, anything is possible but it's highly unlikely based off above. If people have money invested and are making money off that money, why would they vote to shred that to pieces.

I won't go full Nancy Pelosi and say "take it to the bank" that Trump is going to win or not win but I will say I do not recall a President losing a second term with a strong economy. If someone can point out where that ever happened then I would entertain that yes, he could in fact lose. Right now I just don't see it.

Hate his hair, hate that he eats junk food, hate whatever about him but end of the day nobody hates the economy enough to matter to get rid of him.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Black Unemployment

Hispanic Unemployment

Women Unemployment

Asian Unemployment

Disabled Unemployment

Veteran Unemployment

SoOo....

Scary, is it not?

Let me think this through for you, since you obviously can't.

First off, our actual debt is slowing down since the Obama fiasco (let's double the national debt in 8 years... woot!!).

Secondly, since people are actually working again, businesses are making money, that scary stock market thing you don't understand indicates that big businesses are doing well too, the government's tax revenues are rising and people are spending more discretionary money as well...

Then we are more able to address the actual debt, which was here before Trump got into office, if you can believe that...

Then we can start paying more on our interest and pay debt down.

Which of course will not happen as long as we have a Democratic party in America, who bloats the budget (when they are even passed) with a bunch of BS and entitlement spending, which they of course have to keep spending on to keep their voter base.

Keep being a part of the problem and bitching about the solution though...

Be true to party above America!!!!

The debt has drastically increased since Obama.

So everything else is a lie there as well.

What was debt in 2015? What is it this year?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Trump is done. The independents that hated hilary now know Trump is as partisan and as corrupt as she is. Most likely we get a blob for 4 years while the parties adjust to the fact qe know they all suck.

I've actually poo'd more intelligent substantive things than this.

Really.

I just checked my shorts!

Let me guess you have $0 saved so things like negative rates and Quantative easing sound great to you?

You are aware that Quantitative easing in America stopped in 2014 and we'll never have a negative interest rate in the US, right?

Or do you live in Greece?

And live in a basement?

So trump is calling in the fed to start QE and also negative rates?
Glad you are so informed.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
51% of Americans do have money in the markets. Democrats love to give this amusement park funny mirror picture that almost no Americans have money in the markets. It's 100% not true.

I guess they could vote him out, anything is possible but it's highly unlikely based off above. If people have money invested and are making money off that money, why would they vote to shred that to pieces.

I won't go full Nancy Pelosi and say "take it to the bank" that Trump is going to win or not win but I will say I do not recall a President losing a second term with a strong economy. If someone can point out where that ever happened then I would entertain that yes, he could in fact lose. Right now I just don't see it.

Hate his hair, hate that he eats junk food, hate whatever about him but end of the day nobody hates the economy enough to matter to get rid of him.

The economy that is picking up a trillion a year in debt?

Maybe people without kids don't care or the financially illiterate.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

So you make fun of me calling me a retard then get mad when I point out you don't have the vocabulary to understand what i am talking about.

We're just making fun of you because it's easy to do.

After all, you have no idea what you're talking about but seem to think you do.

Your debate style has already been summed up in a movie clip...

And have a good night.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

We're just making fun of you because it's easy to do.

After all, you have no idea what you're talking about but seem to think you do.

Your debate style has already been summed up in a movie clip...

And have a good night.

Cool. You lost. You couldn't form a counter argument on a single point.

You didn't even know the guy you worship want QE and negative interest rates and has been tweeting and talking about it for almost a year.

Goodluck with 2020 the adults who took an economical class are in fact concerned by the manufacturing decline, debt, and budget deficet.

They don't concern progressive economics because money is free.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Thank you trump folks for confirming fiscal conservatives and independents can not critisize king trump or you get lumped in as a liberal leftie. Even when there is zero data that backs that up other than skepticism of government.

Bravo folks kiss your posters and go to bed

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

a reply to: luthier

How is Trump the same as the evil death-queen, Hillary The Vile?

Hillary is a vile peace of rotten # that has abscessed and oozed purulent all over our country.

trump is the parasite feeding off the purulent. Without Hillary(or Obama or Biden) he wouldn't even be alive.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

So you make fun of me calling me a retard then get mad when I point out you don't have the vocabulary to understand what i am talking about. Which in this case are basic economic terms. By the way grammar and spelling are not vocabulary

I never called you a retard. I'm not mad. Grammar and spelling certainly are a part of one's vocabulary, that's sort of the point.

You're a piece of work, I'll give you that.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Thank you trump folks for confirming fiscal conservatives and independents can not critisize king trump or you get lumped in as a liberal leftie. Even when there is zero data that backs that up other than skepticism of government.

Bravo folks kiss your posters and go to bed

You're a troll, plain and simple. You talk like you know a lot about the country's finances but the more you talk the more I think you're just repeating the Democrat trolls who hate America and her citizens being successful.

Feel free to have the last word, I won't waste any more on you tonight.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join