It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Times Article Asks How Many Democrats Will Vote For Trump In 2020?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: luthier

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Trump is done. The independents that hated hilary now know Trump is as partisan and as corrupt as she is. Most likely we get a blob for 4 years while the parties adjust to the fact qe know they all suck.

Quoted for an absolute disconnect with reality.

Lol. How those elections going?

LOL. They haven't started yet.

You know that, right?

Oh I meant the mid terms and special elections. Guess you missed some Republican strongholds flipping in Kentucky and Pa.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: luthier

You forgot. . .

6. He's a poo-head.

I mean, if you're not going to giving anything substantive, then go all out broseph!

So stealing from a vet charity not enough?

Having half a dozen people in jail for corruption from his campaign?.

How about subverting Congress to sell arms to saudia arabia?

Saying Saudis arabia pays so we will lend 1800 troops?

On par with executive orders of all the tyrants...

And continually abusing the power of the president. Which was never intended to grab more power every term.

So yeah. Same as it ever was. Same rich kid born into it etc..

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

How is Trump the same as the evil death-queen, Hillary The Vile?

Let's see..

1. Thinks they know more than generals

2. Has sleazy lawyers all around them

3. Makes under the table deals and profiteers (just signed a court agreement he was stealing from a veterans charity literally signed his name he did this)

4. Has used a combination of politicians greatest hits tax cuts, immigrants bad, etc...

5. Has several people from his campaign in jail for campaign finance fraud or taking money without declaring it.

Hooboy, this...this is awesome.

I love free speech.

It is but anyone against trump and conservative has no voice. He is in no way fiscally conservative. In fact worse than obama

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

If I was a mouth-breathing retard, then yes, I'd have 4 different accounts that were the same.

But since I'm not a moronic leftist douche-waffle, I have a little smarter approach to my investments.

But thanks for caring.

*heart*

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Trump is done. The independents that hated hilary now know Trump is as partisan and as corrupt as she is. Most likely we get a blob for 4 years while the parties adjust to the fact qe know they all suck.

Quoted for an absolute disconnect with reality.

Lol. How those elections going?

LOL. They haven't started yet.

You know that, right?

Oh I meant the mid terms and special elections. Guess you missed some Republican strongholds flipping in Kentucky and Pa.

Oh... you meant the 2018 midterm elections where Democratic Donors spent over a billion dollars to lose races like Beto vs Cruz, lost seats in the Senate and gained less seats in the House in a midterm election since Reagan?

I thought it was good overall... and you?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

How is Trump the same as the evil death-queen, Hillary The Vile?

Let's see..

1. Thinks they know more than generals

2. Has sleazy lawyers all around them

3. Makes under the table deals and profiteers (just signed a court agreement he was stealing from a veterans charity literally signed his name he did this)

4. Has used a combination of politicians greatest hits tax cuts, immigrants bad, etc...

5. Has several people from his campaign in jail for campaign finance fraud or taking money without declaring it.

Hooboy, this...this is awesome.

I love free speech.

It is but anyone against trump and conservative has no voice. He is in no way fiscally conservative. In fact worse than obama

No voice?

So like no wall to wall coverage of anti trump rhetoric (much like your bullet points)?

No twit(ter) barrage of anti trump and anti conservative blather?

What amount has he made from his office, including salary?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Wow... The words and tone from luthier are very similar to a couple of other users here. Which by the way haven't posted in a while. I know I haven't been a member here very long (and have already had my hands slapped a few times), but someone is really detached from reality and I'm not talking about Lumenari or DBC.

Just sayin'.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Really you find my bullet points somewhere please send some links.

Particularly where these people call pit the Clintons as being se of the worst people in american history.

And no the media presents zero of my concerns since nobody is economically conservative anymore.

Lol. Looks like you are projecting because conservatives are not allowed to critisize the president. Maybe that's why so many people are retiring and Texas may flip Democrat.

By the way the only Democrats that wouldn't make me puke are Yang and Gabbard.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Wait wait wait... no voice? Ninety-nine percent of the mass media on the Dem's side is no voice? Wow, I don't know what you're smoking but you should really back off a little bit before you completely fry your brain.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Wow... The words and tone from luthier are very similar to a couple of other users here. Which by the way haven't posted in a while. I know I haven't been a member here very long (and have already had my hands slapped a few times), but someone is really detached from reality and I'm not talking about Lumenari or DBC.

Just sayin'.

So instead of disprove my points you use slander and conspiracy.

Probably get some applause too

But in reality you made no point or counter point.

So you believe 1 trillion in deficit spending per year is a good economy? Negative interest rates mean a good economy? Quantative easing is good?
Let me guess none of those words are in your vocabulary?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Wait wait wait... no voice? Ninety-nine percent of the mass media on the Dem's side is no voice? Wow, I don't know what you're smoking but you should really back off a little bit before you completely fry your brain.

Exactly. The media does not point out the real problems. And certainly not the Democrats.

I know it may fry tour brain that conservatives are also against trump policies but again you would need more vocabulary to have that conversation.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

If I was a mouth-breathing retard, then yes, I'd have 4 different accounts that were the same.

But since I'm not a moronic leftist douche-waffle, I have a little smarter approach to my investments.

But thanks for caring.

*heart*

What are in your 4 accounts stocks and or bonds?

Do you have real estate?

Savings?

Business investments?

Foreign currency?

Etc..

No? Just hoping some dork invest you right? Bravo and goodluck.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

First page, go check em out.

Also, how can I be protecting by asking questions?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Are you afraid to address my points?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

We have the lowest unemployment rate in generations.

The highest work force participation ever...

Record unemployment lows in...

Black Unemployment

Hispanic Unemployment

Women Unemployment

Asian Unemployment

Disabled Unemployment

Veteran Unemployment

SoOo....

According to the left, we need to get rid of the racist misogynist that currently lives in the White House so we can get to...

The New Green Steal... which adds about 20% to my taxes, taxes me additionally on my business assets and will make me stop my 2.5$ million a year payroll, sell my equipment and retire.

I'm a small business owner which is 70% of the employment in America right now.... most of those businesses will do what I have to do in that situation.

Medicaid for Nobody at All... further taxation which will cost everyone that has a job too much to provide limited benefits for those who are....

Illegal Immigrant Healthcare recipients.

Those who don't pay into the system but will utterly overwhelm it.

And as a cherry on top...

Free Indoctrination (Sorry, Higher Education) for Everyone... which the 74 people who are left in the country that have a job will pay for.

This is what the RHHEEtard posting is fighting for.

It's hard to take someone like that seriously...

Until you understand that they are dead serious... and they are somehow allowed to vote in a general election.

Scary, is it not?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Jesus!

Do you want to know my penis size as well?

Tell you what, I'll disclose all my investment holdings when you post full frontal nudes on ATS.

Tastefully blacked out naughty bits, of course.

I mean, if you want to share.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

When the Markets tank you short them . When it bottoms you buy low and ride it up . It ain't rocket science

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Are you afraid to address my points?

If you cant keep up with what you post at the very least, then it defeats the whole notion of a conversation.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

When the Markets tank you short them . When it bottoms you buy low and ride it up . It ain't rocket science

Really. Your 401k does that? And someone of that knowledge doesn't have investment real estate, and hedges? Please. QE is the dumbest thing to beg for if your economy is allegedly booming.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

People who can't do basic math vote Democrat.

Since the Democratic party runs on things that are not possible mathematically...

But they feel good to vote for!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join