It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is wisdom

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

He falls under

Romans 1:19 ¶ Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
No more prophets until after the Gathering into the clouds ever more to be with Jesus, after the man of sin, the son of perdition is revealed. And even then there will be only two witnesses and 144,000 Male Virgin Jews doing the prophesying.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

But that is malarkey

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11 I see you are a Biden supporter.

Well maybe I should have said, "no more REAL TRUE PROPHETS OF THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD until after the gathering". I am specifically calling one's for the Bible, not them in society in general like the one who posted will have many prophets but most are false prophets. The poster is making a Biblical "thus sayeth the Lord" type of prophecy. So if it doesn't come true he is a false prophet according to the Bible.

And he would fall under the description of them in Romans 1.

edit on 12/1/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: vethumanbeing

It is qualified as "the mystic" it can be singular or plural. so if he doesn't post any more then he was raptured and everyone else was left behind.

Perhaps *HE/IT* doesn't know the rules. By his ownership of an enlightened status admission he should understand that status requires him to rapture 144,000 unenlightened souls right along with him.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing LOL!
I used "it" meaning the word MYSTIC was qualified as a singular/plural because it was proceeded by the world "The".

edit on 12/1/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: vethumanbeing LOL!
I used "it" meaning the word MYSTIC was qualified as a singular/plural because it was proceeded by the world "The".

Conclusions anyone; grammar or idea content?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I think I can help on the grammar. "The mystic" is a term which may refer to a specific individual, or to a class of people. The second meaning is more obvious if an adjective is added, as in "The average mystic is a vegetarian".

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Well it's pretty obvious the OP is gone.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I think I can help on the grammar. "The mystic" is a term which may refer to a specific individual, or to a class of people. The second meaning is more obvious if an adjective is added, as in "The average mystic is a vegetarian".

Thank you DISRAELI. In this case The Mystic may just well be an over the top ordinary vegetarian (that doesn't know the rules of engagement for rapture).

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: Claymation213
If your still here after the supposed rapture in December, will that make you a false prophet?

No; it will mean the *Naughty or Nice* lists either were not taken seriously or some elf dropped the ball.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well no one I know even my mystic friends have been raptured.

Have we heard form the mystic one who started this thread? Maybe he was raptured?
edit on 12/12/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join