It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats getting cold feet on impeachment?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Democrats in Panic Mode: Michigan Lawmaker Says, “We Are So Close to Election… I Don’t See Value in Taking Him Out of Office” (VIDEO)

Rep. Brenda Lawrence (D-MI) just came out against impeachment, saying on Sunday that she doesn’t "see the value of taking him out of office." She wants to just censure Trump.

I believe she is at least the second Democratic representative to say they are against impeachment. Republican reps are saying that several Democratic reps have told them privately that they realize impeachment is hurting the Democrats.

The more sensible ones realize there is no crime, or at least realize that the American people have long since figured out this is purely driven by partisanship.

BTW, Lawrence's district includes Pontiac and a large swath of Detroit. It's safe Democrat, so she would not be jeopardizing he own seat by voting for impeachment.
edit on 26-11-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

uh oh... So you're telling me that Democrats are realizing that being completely bias and wanting Trump impeached since before he took office and hating every single thing the man does even if they supported it beforehand is hurting them?

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come... as a Trump Supporter, I don't want them realizing this!

link   
Double post, sorry
edit on 11/26/2019 by PsychoEmperor because: double post

link   

Yep nothing to worry about. Nothing is going to happen. It’s everyone except the well known liar who is lying and fabricating things.

MAGA

link   

It will be very interesting to watch whether the Democrats vote with the hive mind they have shown over the last 3 years or whether they will actually use their own minds.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Yep nothing to worry about. Nothing is going to happen. It’s everyone except the well known liar who is lying and fabricating things.

MAGA

Who is lying? All the witnesses say there was no quid-pro-quo.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Your source is here...

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I was embarrassed when my fellow Texan al green(Not the awesome singer)called for impeachment 3 weeks after inauguration..

Then there was Cohen, Russia, Ukraine, et al...

Democrats: u lost in 2016. Hillary sucks....

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Gatewaypundit is a horrible source and fake news.

Sondland: Yes, there was a quid pro quo

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Logical fallacy. Are you saying the story is fake? Can you tell me exactly what in the story you are challenging?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep

Can you show me where Sondland said there was? I remember him saying he presumed there was, despite not one person ever telling him there was, or telling him anything to make him think there was, and when he got around to asking Trump said he did not want anything.

Maybe I missed the quote you gave.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I still cant believe you guys are so adamantly against stamping out corruption in our government, regardless of political party.

Only because Biden is on your team? What has he ever done, personally, for you?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I find posts like this entertaining.... here are some alternative links for you:

Washington Examiner

The Original Radio Broadcase she was on

The point is that a democrat is saying she is against impeachment... sure the "cold feet" part of it can be opinion, but are you refuting and arguing that she DOES want to impeach?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Here you go

www.youtube.com...

And look it's from fox news, so you know it's legit.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Two more fake news sources.....

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I still cant believe you guys are so adamantly against stamping out corruption in our government, regardless of political party.

Only because Biden is on your team? What has he ever done, personally, for you?

He isn't orange!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
so uh then no impeachment by thanksgiving like so many here predicted?
no
say it aint so joe......

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

What did Adam Schiff say now?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Here you go

www.youtube.com...

And look it's from fox news, so you know it's legit.

I will quote from the source you gave.

“Did anyone ever ask you to bribe or extort anyone at any time during your time in the White House?" House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., asked at one point in Tuesday's afternoon hearing.

Former National Security Council (NSC) aide Tim Morrison: "No."

Former U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Kurt Volker: “No."

"Mr. Morrison, you were on that call, and there was no quid pro quo, correct? No bribery? No extortion?"

"Correct," Morrison replied in response to each question.

"And, Ambassador Volker, I presume you got a readout of the call. ... Was there any reference to withholding aid? Any reference to bribery? Any reference to quid pro quo? Any reference to extortion?"

"No, there was not," Volker replied, again and again.

I can not see one time Sondland said there was quid-pro-quo in the phone call. Let me clue you in, I am 2 steps ahead of you, you should quit now. If you don't want to, please feel free to look bad and quote where Sondland said there was quid-pro-quo in the phone call.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join