It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Dem now sees no 'value' in impeachment, as polls show falling support among independents

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: ganjoa

No reason for the GOP to vote for for impeachment just to get the DEMs to the senate for trial.

There is reason enough for me to support it. I want Schiff, the whistleblower, the FBI agent that violated the FISA process and the Bidens on the stand. You might be alright with all this projection from the left, but I'm not and anyone who was involved in this sham process of impeachment needs to be addressed. They literally are trying to undo a Democratic election.

Gee, not much reading comprehesion I see. Carry on and read the next sentence or two before you're done embaraSSing yourself.

ganjoa

edit on 2019-11-26 by ganjoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Brenda Lawrence has a safe Democrat district. She will likely get reelected no matter how she votes on impeachment. There is at least one other Dem rep who has said he'll vote against impeachment, but I don't recall where he's from.

The Dems in swing districts must be privately sweating bullets over this. Every poll shows independent voters are against impeachment.

I'm hoping this is a sign that cooler heads (or least not-totally-batsh!t-crazy heads) might still prevail.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

No reason for the GOP to vote for for impeachment just to get the DEMs to the senate for trial.

There is reason enough for me to support it. I want Schiff, the whistleblower, the FBI agent that violated the FISA process and the Bidens on the stand. You might be alright with all this projection from the left, but I'm not and anyone who was involved in this sham process of impeachment needs to be addressed. They literally are trying to undo a Democratic election.

Gee, not much reading comprehesion I see. Carry on and read the next sentence or two before you're done embaraSSing yourself.

ganjoa

Get all butthurt about it if you want. I don't want any chance for it to not go to the Senate. If you don't agree with me, that's ok I won't care either way.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It seems the only reason they started with this circus show was to indeed generate negative press which kinda it worked in Virginia.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Trump isn't going to be impeached, it's bread and circus and in the end the Democrats and Republicans in Washington will get exactly what they want, a weaker nation brought on by infighting and division.

The establishment have already won, people are too busy pointing fingers to realize it though.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
And she has now reversed her position.
lol
you cant make this stuff up

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
lol

I just saw that. She's now claiming she's always been a suppoorter of impeachment.

Pathetic.

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The House will censure Trump, pass along party lines, and CNN and the media will talk as if Trump was found guilty.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
lol

So ...

I don't see the value of taking him out of office.

Has now become ...

“However, I am very concerned about Senate Republicans and the fact that they would find this behavior by the President acceptable.”

The stupid never ceases.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What was the whole last month for then?

Snips and giggles.

AND.

To drag Trumps name through the mudd.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If the House censure's Trump.

Then the Senate should censure the House.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
If some of these Dems end up going to prison, their not going to get a chance of a pardon until sometime after Trump's second term.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I love your American Soaps.
It is a Great comedy! thank you.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The American People are increasingly realizing how deranged Democrats are.

For instance, check out what Pelosi said today about the President pardoning the Thanksgiving turkeys.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I see empty seats at the Trump rally in Florida!

GASP! twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They must have straightened out her thinking because she now is back to favoring it

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think that the congressmen and congresswomen should vote how the majority of their citizens of their state want them to vote on this.

No.

The citizens have not been sitting as jury and certainly haven't heard all the testimony, including the behind-closed-doors stuff an seen the non-redacted documents.

You want a jury that's seen all the evidence, not a bunch of people who've only seen part and are dragged in to make a judgement.

Justice. Not political opinion.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Yes.. justice would be great ! So when are the guilty democrats going to be shown some ? Justice isn’t just for one party, or has justice become biased too these days... because of political opinion ?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think that the congressmen and congresswomen should vote how the majority of their citizens of their state want them to vote on this.

No.

The citizens have not been sitting as jury and certainly haven't heard all the testimony, including the behind-closed-doors stuff an seen the non-redacted documents.

You want a jury that's seen all the evidence, not a bunch of people who've only seen part and are dragged in to make a judgement.

Impeachment hearings are not a judicial system trial, there is no evidence at all that trump broke any laws. Now Nixon, he did break a law, wiretapping was illegal at the time. When Clinton was impeached, he did not break any laws when he went out with Monika, and his lies were based on his interpretation of what he did, he did not consider what he did as sexual relations.

What Trump did was not ethical but it has nothing to do with being illegal, other presidents have done similar things, including Obama....who started a public investigation into Trump's campaign.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join