It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universe Creating Itself From Nothing

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You're right Neo: We don't know nothin ! LoL !

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Isn't there a physics law that says matter can neither be created or destroyed?

Nothing denotes Nothing.

So everything came from something.

It seems that way. We know it can change into something else, but it doesn't vanish, or can it? It's seems we have this mechanic going on that we don't understand the big picture. You want matter in this Universe you punch a hole and pump things in (Big Bang)? You remove matter you suck it out with a Black Hole? Maybe the Big Bang is the exit of a Black Hole. A very big one. Crazy stuff.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Hammaraxx

It's the separate dimension and what is in it or not in it, is conceptually what I was trying to convey.

Remember I said the closest thing, not the exact thing.

It's a spiritual dimension incomprehensible to the human mind, because it exists apart from the physical universe.

But there are beings of energy that live in there, and they have the ability to leave and take physical form, and they have.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

It's the separate dimension and what is in it or not in it, is conceptually what I was trying to convey.

Remember I said the closest thing, not the exact thing.

It's a spiritual dimension incomprehensible to the human mind, because it exists apart from the physical universe.

But there are beings of energy that live in there, and they have the ability to leave and take physical form, and they have.

Those are some very specific details for being an incomprehensible dimension. Too bad there aren't any methods we can use to verify its properties, being so utterly baffling yet completely logical. I would describe that as convenient, but for whom?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Maybe in our current state. Transitioning into spiritual consciousness we would receive disclosure, which is incomprehensible to the old material mindset. Can't mix old wine with new wine and vice versa.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Maybe in our current state. Transitioning into spiritual consciousness we would receive disclosure, which is incomprehensible to the old material mindset. Can't mix old wine with new wine and vice versa.

I highly recommend using a flask instead.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

How can something initiate itself from nothing? For something to come into existence, something would have be there to start the process.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars.

Well, in the physical plain the light actually comes from the stars

Of course, now science can duplicate that light and also ancient humans did it through fire

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Yes, a human becoming an angel.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It is only because you have imagined that you are separate that thingness seems to be true.

Nothing is appearing to happen......there are no things.

Dreaming is occuring with no dream and no dreamer.

The knower and known are not two.

edit on 30-11-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Conclusion? There was ALWAYS something, there will never be and CAN never be "Nothing."

What if you only think there is something, because you believe in 'thingness' ?

Alan Watts stated that 'thinking is thinging'

What is there if there are no words?

'Naming is the origin of particular things'....... according to the Tao Te Ching.

The belief that I am something (me) and what I experience (the world/universe) is another thing is where the belief/assumption of thingness begins.

edit on 30-11-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hammaraxx
a reply to: St Udio
Have you considered that they may be the same thing?
Or at least constructed by the meeting of negatrines and positrines each moment?
That could explain how they can 'pop into existence'.

i'm working on that line of thought/idea now...

what we Do need now is Scientific inquiry to find out IF the Yarkovsky Effect (or 'Spin' action) caused by the (speed & force) of Photons-of-Light actually creates 'particles' from the void/vacuum/nothingness ~ or only perturbs meteoroids, asteroids of smaller size ~

I submit, the UFO anti-gravity devices which were back-engineered utilize a force created from spinning-masses of mercury for example---and I have been attracted to the dynamics generated by 'Spin-counter Spin' ever since the 1950s-1960s

and the notion of a continual creation process that is generated from the 'Light' seems to fit the 'goodness' paradigm

? but how/why would a dual 'spin' of 2 or more points in space, generate a vortex within the nothing-space between those points which would cause a particle/energy filament to pop into reality ?

I wonder if the Greek Philosophers & the 'trait' of Life is movement (in the form of Spin/vibration/Resonance is an answer?)----------------- As the Dense physical Universe transforms from a denser energy of an element universe into a more Dynamic 'Organic' compounds Universe of higher energy

Saturday nap time

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Nothing tops the unbelievable like:

'First there was nothing...then it exploded'.

Can't happen.

A higher authority was and is involved - like it or not.

Nothing tops the unbelievable like a straw man fallacy and appeal to ignorance at the same time.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Empirical reality shows us NOTHING comes from nothing folks. However we put it some force of intelligence had to create this universe.

Call it God or not it has to be.

Again, why assume there was ever nothing? If you assert God in that position, then you literally are asserting God just exists from nothing. It's the same problem.

Why does nobody see the obvious double standard in pretending that space-time and energy can't exist eternally but a cosmic super intelligence can? It's silly.

All I know is, nothin comes from nothin, Nothin

All I know is that you have posted this a dozen times in this thread, when it's a complete red herring. There is no reason to assume nothing ever existed, plus your position is unfalsifiable. End of story.

edit on 11 30 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

...There are levels of material reality all the way to relative invisibility.

Haven't you heard ? Materialism is dead.

The end of materialism.

Haven't you heard? A creationist liar on youtube claims knows more about science than scientists. Give a real source. I love how people that understand science source research papers, and you guys source pathological liars on youtube.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

Empirical reality shows us NOTHING comes from nothing folks. However we put it some force of intelligence had to create this universe.

Call it God or not it has to be.

Again, why assume there was ever nothing? If you assert God in that position, then you literally are asserting God just exists from nothing. It's the same problem.

Why does nobody see the obvious double standard in pretending that space-time and energy can't exist eternally but a cosmic super intelligence can? It's silly.

All I know is, nothin comes from nothin, Nothin

All I know is that you have posted this a dozen times in this thread, when it's a complete red herring. There is no reason to assume nothing ever existed, plus your position is unfalsifiable. End of story.

I don’t even deal with the origin of God. It’s irrelevant.

My take Is that WE KNOW ANYTHING IN EXISTENCE HAS AN ORIGIN in something else other than itself. We all see and know this empirically.

Who said nothing didn't ever exist?

I said that nothing doesn't mean literally nothing.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Hi IINA.
As your post shows: it may may not be in the actual giving of a name, that 'nothingness' moves towards 'thingness'.

Perhaps indeed the starting point, is that first inkling of an idea, or belief in separation ?

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

Haven't you heard? A creationist liar on youtube claims knows more about science than scientists. Give a real source. I love how people that understand science source research papers, and you guys source pathological liars on youtube.

Looks up...
Looks down...
Looks left...
Looks right...
Looks in...
Looks out...

Uhmmmm....
Who are these ..."...you guys..."..., that you seem to have invented out of thin air ?

Are you an internet expert, in creating something out of Nothin ?

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Right, everyone put your skepticism on hold a moment and let your mind do this.

Imagine you are devoid of ALL sense of time, sight, darkness or light, colour or lack of colour, sound or lack of sound, spacial awareness and the only thing that remains is AWARENESS, call it Consciousness if you like.

Then this awareness/consciousness starts to - move is the only way I can phrase it as it starts to form the first thought, the beginning of mind.

Ever been there, a second is eternity and eternity is a second, sight is not absent it just is not yet and the same for thought, just awareness and it forms mind eventually and from this comes sense and then reality as it is experienced by that awareness.

The awareness wears the mind like the mind does the body, it is only one and the same thing when it ceases to be self aware but with self awareness comes a different kind of unity, a divided yet united self of many facets.

edit on 30-11-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join