It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9th Circuit Judge Richard Seeborg and Alexander Vindman Why are Foreign Born Actors Fast Tracked?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I have to agree, I don't know what their place of birth has to do with anything unless OP is showing evidence of them being a foreign actor.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

A retired Army officer who worked with Democrat “star witness” Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman in Grafenwoher, Germany, claims Vindman “really talked up” President Barack Obama and ridiculed America and Americans in front of Russian military officers.

In an eye-opening thread on Twitter last week, retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman said that he “verbally reprimanded” Vindman after he heard some of his derisive remarks for himself. “Do not let the uniform fool you,” Hickman wrote. “He is a political activist in uniform.”

Hickman’s former boss at the Joint Multinational Simulation Center in Grafenwoehr has since gone on the record to corroborate his story.

Hickman, 52, says he’s a disabled wounded warrior who served in Iraq and Afghanistan and who received numerous medals, including the Purple Heart.

Yeah, good old Vindman. What a useless sad sack. Article worth reading, especially for those intent on making Vindman a saint in the Progressives Pantheon.

Tenn Star

Cheers
edit on 26-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Don't patronize me. Say a prayer to all of those maimed and killed as those are the real good people and not a sock puppet like Vindman:

According to Cernovich, his source who went through Ranger School with Alexander Vindmann, said he was lazy and a chow thief. His Ranger School classmate said his peers wanted him out. This is not a surprise. During Ranger School, LTC Vindman kept getting low peer ratings because “he was lazy and a chow thief,” a Ranger School classmate of Vindman has said. Battalion Rangers wanted him out, said he was POS. I won’t out sources but here is class picture.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

For those who don't understand what a "chow thief" is, in the context of Ranger School, it is a student who steals rations from other students. This behavior occurs because an element of Ranger training is pushing the students to their limits, including minimal rations.

For obvious reasons, this is not considered honorable behavior by the students in Ranger School.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thanks

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I think the more people try to attack Vindland's character there's probably more truth to everything he testified about Trump's wrong doings.

YEah... actually, he didn't testify to any wrongdoing by Trump.

To make matters worse (for himself), he lied under oath about not knowing who the whistleleaker is. He knows, just like Schiff knows - because during his testimony, it became crystal clear that not only does he know who the whistleleaker is, he is the source of the whistleleaker, which makes him a criminal leaker and liar. Oh, excuse me, that is Lt. Col Leaker/Liar.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Don't patronize me. Say a prayer to all of those maimed and killed as those are the real good people and not a sock puppet like Vindman:

According to Cernovich, his source who went through Ranger School with Alexander Vindmann, said he was lazy and a chow thief. His Ranger School classmate said his peers wanted him out. This is not a surprise. During Ranger School, LTC Vindman kept getting low peer ratings because “he was lazy and a chow thief,” a Ranger School classmate of Vindman has said. Battalion Rangers wanted him out, said he was POS. I won’t out sources but here is class picture.

Patronize you? Because I thanked you for your service or disagreed with you?

You found a negative opinion that matches with your own in your quote. Well, an unnamed source that an opinion entertainer repeated, maybe ...

/shrug

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I wonder if the actual whistle blower is AI as in Artificial Intelligence.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

LOL ... what an excellent non-biased source!

Convinces me, let me tell you.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: tanstaafl

I wonder if the actual whistle blower is AI as in Artificial Intelligence.

Nope, his name is Eric Ciaramella. Last name pronounced 'Char-a-mella' - as in 'Charlie' - as in the 'Charlie' reference by Strzok and Page in early texts...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

If you’re willing to disrespect a fellow service member because you don’t like his perceived politics, so be it.

I find it disgusting.

But disrespecting the highest office in our nation is totally cool because you don't like the man. Your virtue signalling is strong,

It's very likely that Vindman broke the rules of the UCMJ and went outside his chain of command to give classified information to the whistleblower, then lied under oath about that contact. Now perhaps he's innocent of all that, but the facts sure seem to point in that direction. So excuse me if I hold my praise for this guy just because he, like you, can't stand Trump as a person.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Somehow the view of the man he worked for impresses me a lot more than your take ...

Vindman is a loser. Admit it and move on. There are far better people for the Progressives to elevate to sainthood.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Are you certain you understand the concept of virtue signalling?

Do you also understand blatant hypocrisy? I think you do.

You and the gang trashed Obama for eight years. You have zero standing to make such an absurd claim.

BUT I will answer you. The Office of President of the United States should carry respect based on the character of the person who holds it but there is NO comparison in my mind at least to the honor that members of the services deserve (when in good standing) and the President.

He's not my Commander in Chief in other words. The current occupant is a disrespectful dishonorable draft-dodger. There is zero comparison between him and any soldier.

edit on 26-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So how is it that both of these guys were placed above all domestic born citizens and these two guys are fast tracked

Hmm, decorated solider, Purple Heart, and....let me think really hard:

Born in Ukraine! Wow

Answered it yourself. Born in Ukraine, speaks Ukrainian, a US solider, so appropriate for a job in, where's that again? Oh, yeah, UKRAINE.

But slander and libel a decorated solider and Purple Heart recipient all you want, guys and gals.

this guy in my opine is trying

BTW, opine is a verb, not a noun.

support of open boarders

*borders.

edit on 26-11-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The Office of President of the United States should carry respect based on the character of the person who holds it [...] The current occupant is a disrespectful dishonorable draft-dodger.

Correct. The current occupant is neither respectable nor deserving of respect.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Sure, you support who you support and believe who you believe, but frankly, I try to show respect for our soldiers and veterans even when I think their politics are brutally ignorant. Your post here, and others, demean Lt. Col. Vindman merely because you disagree with him, not because he has committed crimes, or dishonored his uniform.

I'm assuming you never served then... at least in an "O" rank.

So far he has disobeyed a direct order from a higher officer... (Trump told him not to testify, he did anyways)

Ignored his chain of command...

His conduct is unbecoming of an officer....

He spied on the president. He was not part of the telephone call the president made. He had no reason to access the record of the phone call. Indeed, he tried to alter the transcript.

There is evidence he worked for the Ukrainian government, at least as a lobbyist.

Nah... at the very least now he is facing an Article 15... I'm hoping for a court martial.

You see, people such as yourself want to prop him up and point out his uniform because you think it gives his BS some credence.

When in all actuality, he is loathed more by those who have and are serving by disgracing his uniform and by extension all of us.

As far as a lawless President, care to point out the law he has broken?

I mean honestly.... nobody on the left can seem to find one that can be used to get rid of him.

Let's see where you go on that?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

As I have told you before I did not serve. That's irrelevant in the current discussion.

1. It's not a lawful order.

2. Lt. Col. Vindman followed his chain of command and received approval to appear as required by law and responded to a Congressional subpoena.

3. The rest is merely your authortarian Trump-loving opinion and I have no response.
edit on 26-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

As I have told you before I did not serve.

It is utterly relevant. You should listen to those commenting who HAVE served, because they have direct knowledge of the military and why the attempts to lionize Vindman don't pass the smell test.

BTW, the appropriate abbreviation is "LTC" for an Army lieutenant colonel.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

edit on 26-11-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

2. Lt. Col. Vindman followed his chain of command and received approval to appear as required by law and responded to a Congressional subpoena.

From the OP's source:

But Vindman was unreliable and had questionable judgment, according to his own outgoing superior, Tim Morrison, the National Security Council’s senior director for European affairs.

In fact, Morrison viewed Vindman as so untrustworthy that he opted to exclude him from his conversations with William Taylor, the senior US diplomat in Ukraine.

Vindman had an “unfortunate habit,” Morrison thought, of defying the sprawling executive branch’s carefully delineated chain of command. Vindman’s testimony vindicates Morrison’s dripping disdain for his former subordinate.

I'm assuming you have your own source that proves that wrong?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join