It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prominent figures on the payroll? / Pelosi placed Rep. Omar on Foreign Affairs Committee

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
WHY?

This article was written back on the spring of 2019. So ask yourself why? Because she is a young progressive with new ideas over all of the 100's of other Congressmen and women already in Congress. I think not. Look up what I wrote on Omar back in the day.

Pelosi's Decision

So whats this all about in a trial in Florida by Kuwati-born Canadian businessman Alan Bender?

Bender testified that the officials asked him to recruit American politicians and journalists as Qatari assets, and that when he objected, was told that several prominent figures were already on the payroll. US Congresswoman Omar was described as the "jewel in the crown," he said.

Several prominent figures already on the payroll? Hmm. Seems the guys pushing the Future proves Past stuff are onto something?

Plus whats this? Does this Iman check out? He sure does just Goggle him.

Facebook Iman Tawhidi

Imam Tawhidi African Intelligence agencies and policy groups credited me 35+ times for exposing links between Ilhan Omar and Hormuud Terrorist-funders, including their meeting and them formally asking her for help: (link tracking not allowed)/37zlcVv The Ilhan-Qatar scandal is much bigger. Patience. 5 hrs · Public Imam Tawhidi I promised to do this or I would resign as Imam. What I will reveal next is why The government of Qatar is officially asking Twitter to delete my tweets and suspend me. Read my pinned tweet & tweets from today. MSM journalists paid by Qatar to block the story will be exposed too.

So what say you

edit on 26-11-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 26-11-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Pelosi probably doesn't want to be in the room when she wears her suicide vest to work. So she hooked her up with a position on a committee. I'd keep an eye on her brother she married to bypass immigration laws as well.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

She does have that gleam in her eyes look of being a fanatic. So does the other one from Michigan.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ummmm. Being that she may have strong ties to other countries, Omar should not be on that committee. One of many of Pelosi's improper decisions. Pelosi should retire before she stains her place in history as a bad congresswoman. She was reasonable years ago, now she should retire and let someone who can think correctly take over. There must be some Democrat who can think correctly in California to take her place. I know, I am asking for a miracle.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I just don’t understand how We the People don’t get of our asses and continue to let this happen? These ppl work for us!!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So far, this seems to be the most civil thread on the subject - and the only one in the mud pit. How refreshing.

So - if aka Ilhan Omar is a state sponsored infiltrator does Pelosi know? Does she have the same (muh, Soros) sponsors?

Is this all just an election smear in the run-up to the 2020 election (NOT).

Wonder what the talking points will be tomorrow after the 4am memos?

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
After the Awan brothers.

It's TOTAL believeable.

Pelosi and her party just love giving people jobs that should not have them.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Canadian businessman who has become a useful agent for powerful royal families on the Arabian Peninsula has levied a slew of allegations against U.S. politicians, from Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar to Republican President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner. While his claims remain unverified, they are rapidly spreading through Middle Eastern media and have become prominent on right-wing American sites.

Alan Bender, a Kuwait-born Canadian businessman, reportedly testified to a Florida court, via video feed from Toronto, that Qatar had successfully recruited an array of American assets to advance its interests in the West.

According to Bender, everyone from the star progressive congresswoman to Ivanka Trump’s husband was complicit in taking money and direction from Doha, on top of various newspaper reporters and politicians. The deposition was originally reported by the state-controlled Saudi news channel Al Arabiya, but it quickly spread through media outlets in the Middle East, as well as through right-wing U.S. blogs and news sites

Foreign Policy

new topics

top topics

join