It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar Credibly Accused Of Being Paid Agent of Qatar

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ilhan Omar is really Ilhan Esmi, daughter of a Colonel under a previous Somali dictator. An immigration fraud conviction should remove her citizenship and send her back to Somalia along with the rest of the fake Omars.

If she is guilty of what she is accused of, a little GTMO time should also be in order before she is sent packing. Aloha Snackbar!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Look at the facts.

I'm willing to bet you didn't read word one of that Twitter thread.

This is typical of my interactions with you, however.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I've seen it all. That guy like I said is out for blood, because his name was dragged through the mud to get to omar. I understand his frustration, but he is on a war path. Watch his rant and you'll see what I mean.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Tawhidi isn't an "out for blood" type of guy.

You're lying.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Since in office she has been found to have done these things or her stance
Married her brother for immigration purposes
FEC Complaint over campaign funds
Paid over 200k in consulting to married man she is having affair with who is running her campaign
Israeli critic on AIPAC and Palestinian Supporter
Ties to terror groups in ME
Supports CAIR
Wants to abolish ICE
With all of this she is appointed to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs. Our country is free enough to allow this but not for our President to call another foreign leader....a joke!

One gets impeached/vilified for 'asking about possible corruption', meanwhile the actual participant facilitator of that corruption goes without investigation. The Leftist News Organizations are campaigning on this idea: if they can normalize (disseminate reasonable explanations BY NOT ADDRESSING IT AT ALL) Omar's outrageous behavior they can keep/strong arm powerful corrupt officials under their thumbs by the pressure of a protection/blackmail racket.
edit on 27-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Some of the comments on this thread are so bizarre I have to wonder if people are even reading before posting.

The story was not broken by an Israeli media outlet it was broken by Al-Arabiya.

The first story was this one and as you can clearly see:

The deposition was obtained by Al Arabiya English and authenticated by the attorney for the plaintiffs.

Did other media outlets pick it up? Sure. I'm sure Israeli media outlets weren't too upset about putting this on their sites as well considering who it's about. But it did not originate with them. Yes, the source quoted in the OP was Israeli, but shockingly (I know) the first to be posted on ATS doesn't mean the first to break the story.

And yet we still get the "but Israel" comments in here. Ok.

In any event, a sworn deposition has been made in court. If the allegations are true we have a major problem in our Congress. If they're false? Cool, the guy perjured himself and will have to answer for that. It's a simple concept.

I have no idea why that simple concept has to be muddied with stupidity like "people don't like her because she's a woman of color" or "Israel covered this story."

When all else feels, go simple. Either she's a foreign agent or the guy is a perjurer. That's it.

Personally? I hope it's the latter because the former happening in the manner described in the deposition is frightening.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I forgot to include that Al Arabiya posted a follow up article the next day that can be seen here

In it, Omar's people respond:

In the response from Omar, her office called the story “outlandishly absurd” and accused Al Arabiya English of targeting her with “misinformation and conspiracy theories.

So the Congresswoman and her staff are speaking out against Al-Arabiya but I guess certain posters here know better than she herself...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

On top of all this, it's funny how Omar is a big critic of Israel, and long and behold, the first to break this story is a Israeli news outlet

I don't think you understand how big of a logical fallacy this is. Do you expect anti-israel press to be the first to report bad news about their own? On top of that they were reporting on a happening in a united States court room.

There are now 3 witnesses. Are you sure you're wise to try to discredit the story? Omar has a history of fraud. This fits the pattern.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
I forgot to include that Al Arabiya posted a follow up article the next day that can be seen here
So the Congresswoman and her staff are speaking out against Al-Arabiya but I guess certain posters here know better than she herself...

That Congresswoman and her staff are liars. 'Certain posters' can see through the smoke screen.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

More bad press for her party, good press for mine.

I know shes a bad evil naughty little slut whose kinda cute...wait, they are all evil pinkos - nice to have one that doesnt look like a playdo nightmare for once.

never mind I thought this was her

pbs.twimg.com...

edit on 28-11-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

US Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was recruited by a foreign government, passed sensitive information that was relayed to Iran, and received funding by a foreign government...

Wow.

They forgot to include North Korea and the Neo-Nazis.

To answer your rhetorical question, essentially no one.

At this point do we expect any less?

TPTB will stop at nothing to make an example out of her as they have with every other American Representative who has dared to question or criticize Israel or AIPAC.

Have the IRS attack dogs been unleashed yet?

edit on 28-11-2019 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums

In it, Omar's people respond:

In the response from Omar, her office called the story “outlandishly absurd” and accused Al Arabiya English of targeting her with “misinformation and conspiracy theories.

Did you really expect her to admit to it ?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
In any case.

The FBI needs to follow up on it.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Wardaddy454

This whole fiasco is about islamaphobia.

Well, I guess you could make the leap that the Imam of peace has a phobia about current practices in his religion that date back to its inception..

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Looks like the entire thing was fake, i called it a few pages back.
edit on 3-12-2019 by nataliep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nataliep

Source please.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Rhere is no source. It's legit. She's in deep doo doo.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

definitely needs to be investigated

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join