It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar Credibly Accused Of Being Paid Agent of Qatar

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

All sources are owned by someone dear.
You believe FOX? Breitbart?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Says who? You have a recording of the Eir saying this?
Then it is second hand.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
credible to who?

You really are actually silly.

When the Trump phone call broke loose, you believed everyone except for Trump and removed any possibility that he might be saying the truth. You pushed the whole 'got you senario', Trump than releases the call, you went dead air silent, only coming back saying there is still '25 min' of the conversation instead of that snippet Trump released, ignoring his actual conversation when he brought up Ukraine and implying that he edited the call.

(keep in mind the far left dems have not found anything or released more information that no one knew about. If they had anything substantial they would use it)

You don't seem to hold your party with that same mindset, meanwhile with Trump you turn over any rock to find 'something'. I'm curious what would happen if the far left dems get jailed? Could you see the reason why? or just blame Trump?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neutronflux

When was that proven to be untrue?

Innocent unless proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. It’s up to you to provide credible evidence if you are accusing Trump of being a Russian asset. The irony. Segments of the Democratic party buddied up with communist parties for years, now Democrats are worried about “collusion”.
Does hypocrisy know no bounds.
edit on 27-11-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixec

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's testimony in Florida District Court.

So is testimony only believable if it's against Trump? Anything against your little terrorist princess must just be racism huh?

Yes!

My fellow libtardians rise up!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I’ll wait and see what’s true before condemning anyone, quite pointed accusations to be sure. It does seem like the narrative behind our freshmen congresswomen isn’t exactly what it’s claimed to be... I hope this isn’t true, it means our government is being taken over by foreign influence!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Omar is guilty until proven innocent.

Just like the current prez, amiright ?

And in the words of HR CLinton,' Who needs a trial'.

edit on 27-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
I’ll wait and see what’s true before condemning anyone, quite pointed accusations to be sure. It does seem like the narrative behind our freshmen congresswomen isn’t exactly what it’s claimed to be... I hope this isn’t true, it means our government is being taken over by foreign influence!

That's already proven. We have email chains from Clinton where countries were told if they paid money to Clinton they would get direct access to her and if they didn't then they wouldn't.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Should have been gone after marrying her brother, but because of certain factors she is held to a lower standard.
So when she breaks the law it's hard to reprimand someone with a lower iq and just doesn't know any better.

Dont know 1 person who claims to have voted for somalia

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Since in office she has been found to have done these things or her stance

Married her brother for immigration purposes
FEC Complaint over campaign funds
Paid over 200k in consulting to married man she is having affair with who is running her campaign
Israeli critic on AIPAC and Palestinian Supporter
Ties to terror groups in ME
Supports CAIR
Wants to abolish ICE

With all of this she is appointed to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.

Our country is free enough to allow this but not for our President to call another foreign leader....a joke!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

which terror groups does she have ties to?

I believe I read that she refused to denounce Al Quiada but now I'm curious after reading your post.

I also believe Rashida Tlaib has been scrutinized for having ties to terror groups?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

This is a start.

www.rasmussenreports.com...

One of the most vocal critics of policies to guard American sovereignty is radical Somali-born Muslim Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn. CAIR leaders and members poured thousands of dollars into her campaign. This weekend, the America-bashing, Israel-deriding congresswoman will headline a sold-out fund-raising banquet in Southern California. It will be a triumphant celebration, no doubt, of Rep. Omar's escape from Democratic leadership sanctions (with an invaluable assist from the CAIR lobby) for her nasty swipes at Republicans, Jews, and, of course, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Bahaha. This is gold:

foreignpolicy.com...

Bender went on to say that, for $5,000, the Qatari government is able to pay off journalists at the New York Times and Washington Post to kill critical stories—but journalists at the right-wing Washington Examiner, he said, won’t take the money.

Omar has strongly denied the claims. “Since the day she was elected, Saudi Arabian trolls and mouthpieces have targeted Omar with misinformation and conspiracy theories,” a spokesperson for Omar told the Jerusalem Post.

Yup, the first source to get this story out was literally the Jerusalem Post. Criticize Israel see what happens?

www.jpost.com...

Published: JUNE 21, 2018 21:08.

Wasn't that dude who was PM of Israel caught for buying off Israeli news papers?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Wardaddy454

And that's alarming why? Her faith is Islam, and she has close ties to CAIR. Is that a crime? The US money has "in god we trust" written all over it, does that mean the US has close ties to the Roman catholic church which has been exposed for various sex crimes? What is it?

Let me take a wild guess; Islam, woman, BAAADDD!

Oh look, another one trying to insinuate something that isn't there.

The Muslim Brotherhood supports terrorists. I feel like that's really all that needs to be said, as to why it might be alarming.

But ok, you try and turn it into islamaphobia. Which, requires there to be fear of Islam itself. I don't fear it, but I don't think its compatible with western culture, since women lack rights and gay people are looked down on as lesser than even women, arguably.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

This whole fiasco is about islamaphobia.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

That's nonsense.

This story was broken by an Imam.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Nah.

just some person is some spy for something.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yea. And you dont think other muslims fear each other for their secular beliefs? The very, partisan imam in this whole thing is exploding because he has been caught. The gig is up.

You see my above links how this all started? It started with Saudis and isreal. Go figure! Yet trump keeps sending troops and weapons to both of them. Woohoo. Go america. Who's the spy now?
edit on 27-11-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

The very, partisan imam in this whole thing is exploding because he has been caught. The gig is up.

What? An Iranian-Australian Imam has a partisan interest in America? What has he been caught doing? The evidence is in his favor.

How can someone get something so backward?

twitter.com...

You see my above links how this all started? It started with Saudis and isreal.

The first to report on it may have been Saudis or Israelis...So what?

Imam Tawhidi gave details no one else had including the Jerusalem Post. HE was the first to implicate Ilhan Omar and name many other names in the Qatari intelligence operation conspiracy.

twitter.com...

How is anything here "islamophobia"?

Why are you trying to shut down this debate with nonsense accusations of prejudice just because Muslims are involved?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Just because he's Australian doesn't mean he can't be partisan.... what world do you live on? The man went on a rampant rant about how just because some business dude was seen with Trudeau makes him a liberal and he goes off many times about how 'conservative' news outlets were paid off, actually goes against most media narrative that conservative outlets denied funding ... what!?

The dude is a loose cannon.

On top of all this, it's funny how Omar is a big critic of Israel, and long and behold, the first to break this story is a Israeli news outlet, not to mention, BACKED by Saudi influences as well. You're blind. Look at the facts.
edit on 27-11-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join