It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar Credibly Accused Of Being Paid Agent of Qatar

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

She was selling state secrets? Whoa... OK. So now she's again; A super spy? Why hasn't the CIA or FBI got her by now then?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

She was selling state secrets? Whoa... OK. So now she's again; A super spy? Why hasn't the CIA or FBI got her by now then?

And this is why you keep looking so silly. You keep saying I should not quote the first part of your post, then you keep affirming you meant it. It's so obvious you know your post is ridiculous that is why you don't want it quoted, but your silly political worldview just doesn't let you get away from the craziness, I feel sad you are so trapped.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You keep saying I should not quote the first part of your post, then you keep affirming you meant it.

No, my first part was very quotable. But it was only the first part of my post. And you ignored the rest.

but your silly political worldview just doesn't let you get away from the craziness, I feel sad you are so trapped.

Ah yes, attack the 'politics' of someone, you have no idea what my politics are. And me pointing out the hypocrisy of people who judge Omar on every little aspect of her political career isn't choosing sides. Hell I can even argue for Trump until the cows come home, but guess what Omar isn't a billionaire, Trump is. I'd rather give the benefit of the doubt to the little guy then the big guy.

So far, what I have seen against Omar is literally nothing, typical political BS.

I even said in my initial post you replied too tho:

I mean if she's guilty of all this, sure get her done.

What did I mean by this?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

What did I mean by this?

I don't know, what did you mean by that after saying no one should care if she did it to begin with?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

If you accept what the US government does then don't crucify someone like Omar for doing exactly the same thing is what I am getting at, funny it's all allegedly tho. But, wait she speaks her mind and is a Muslim woman. So, she's toast in America. just saying.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Lots of foreign agents rearing their
heads in the U.S. Government these days.

Congress, State Department, Intel Agencies,
Foreign Aid, in particular.

Banking and Lobby as well.

The United States of America needs to clean house
and fast. The infiltration is cancerous.

S&F

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

If you accept what the US government does then don't crucify someone like Omar for doing exactly the same thing is what I am getting at, funny it's all allegedly tho. But, wait she speaks her mind and is a Muslim woman. So, she's toast in America. just saying.

If the US plants a spy in the government of another country, it is up to that country to deal with the traitor in the manner that their law provides.
So should we deal with a traitor in our midst, according to our laws.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

We sold them a gun, who cares they bought a politician who gives them state secrets. Duh.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

More like a few dozen fighter jets actually. More then a gun. You don't find an issue with selling known terrorist supporters weapons tho ... its OK.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

The insanity for me is not that she is a corrupt politician who is a foreign agent. It is that it is ok that both Bush, Clinton and Trump is allowed to be foreign agent for Saudi Arabia and Zionists without any outrage.

Corruption is ok as long as it is follows the CIA plan. War with Iran.

So the action of Ilhan Omar would be ok if she was on the Saudi Arabia side?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

More like a few dozen fighter jets actually. More then a gun. You don't find an issue with selling known terrorist supporters weapons tho ... its OK.
I have an issue with our dealings with these countries as well as a possible spy. Why can I not believe both things are wrong?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: Wildmanimal

The insanity for me is not that she is a corrupt politician who is a foreign agent. It is that it is ok that both Bush, Clinton and Trump is allowed to be foreign agent for Saudi Arabia and Zionists without any outrage.

Corruption is ok as long as it is follows the CIA plan. War with Iran.

So the action of Ilhan Omar would be ok if she was on the Saudi Arabia side?
Exactamundo! I am not surprised, but if true she should be prosecuted. Our country should know better, but you know we still have loyalty to these countries. It makes a person question things. Maybe a little more than is acceptable to some.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

As I've said already. If she's guilty. Fine. Throw the book at her.

But you know what. This woman is being bullied to be honest. She's not even a high roller in the political game. Just like all her 'four horseface of the apocalypse' gang; the name they have been given. It seems like these women, and I might add, not only women not white, but women of elected power, and progressive ideas are being targeted.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What is Omars end game goal I might ask?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Targeted by the Law and investigators though.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

No more than Huma Abadins behavior.
Both her and Omars' infiltration were/are
unacceptable.

This is foreign infiltration I am pointing out.
Chinese,Russian,Middle Eastern, and others.

No one wants to go to war with Iran
except Iran itself.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Excuse me for not feeling bad for a foreign spy in our congress being "bullied."

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
We conservatives do not know how to double speak and arrange the English language so as to infer guilt without fact. Fact is she is actively being investigated. Her Koran absolutely dictates that she do everything in her power to inflict damage to her infidel guest country. And the source Jerusalem Post, believe me the Mosad knows everything about her. Unlike our Obama infiltrated CIA the Mosad protects their own and is not actively trying to bring down their own country. People like you are what Lennin called useful idiots.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
To spy on the USA for Islam. What ever country might use the information to their advantage.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

When was that proven to be untrue?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join