It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar Credibly Accused Of Being Paid Agent of Qatar

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

I don't recall the US government doing arms deals with Iran. Omar's accused of providing information to Qatar and ultimately Iran.

Whoa, this is getting deep. Now it's Iran, the Muslim brotherhood, and Qatar involved... she's just a super spy.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What's the rest of my post say? Go on quote it all.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

She maybe got elected? Within her district perhaps? Whoa... democracy works in a funny ways.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: neo96
I think having an agent of a foreign power in our midsts is a more pressing concern than sham impeachments.

But that's just me.

Hey, spending taxpayers money on things that help no-one whilst bridges and roads collapse is woke as F, because orangutan man bad.

You are not the wokest of woke unless you perceive this as the epitome of multiculturalism.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

I don't recall the US government doing arms deals with Iran. Omar's accused of providing information to Qatar and ultimately Iran.

Whoa, this is getting deep. Now it's Iran, the Muslim brotherhood, and Qatar involved... she's just a super spy.

Well from what I understand, she has ties to CAIR, who themselves have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

WTH dude... what did she do? Aside from being born an arab?

Isn't calling someone an Arab offensive these days?

Yeah especially when they aren't one.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

WTH dude... what did she do? Aside from being born an arab?

Isn't calling someone an Arab offensive these days?

Yeah especially when they aren't one.

I feel like she let out a little racism, whilst trying to insinuate that some of us are racist.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

What's the rest of my post say? Go on quote it all.

I don't need to quote any more. You think because you can't keep your story straight that I should ignore what you said? I quoted you and what you said. The rest of your post offers no context for what I quoted.

So to give you a chance to make yourself clear, are you now saying you were wrong when you made that post and we should be worried about Ilhan smuggling top secret information to Qatar to send to Iran?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

It was always Iran, that is what was alleged in court, under oath, with multiple other people backing it up. I have no idea if it's true, but that was the allegation from day 1.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

OK. what did the rest of my post say?

My story is straight, you are quote mining me. It was a followup from what you quoted. Go on, what did the rest of my post say, might want to address it?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Of course, it's been Iran all this time. She's on par with the most high class soviet spys that just so happened to be caught red handed.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

And that's alarming why? Her faith is Islam, and she has close ties to CAIR. Is that a crime? The US money has "in god we trust" written all over it, does that mean the US has close ties to the Roman catholic church which has been exposed for various sex crimes? What is it?

Let me take a wild guess; Islam, woman, BAAADDD!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

OK. what did the rest of my post say?

My story is straight, you are quote mining me. It was a followup from what you quoted. Go on, what did the rest of my post say, might want to address it?

I gave you a chance to explain your post, I guess you meant no one should care what she does.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
NEW tonight...
SECOND source comes forward gives testimony and confirmation of Bender's accusation against Omar

Abdullah Al Saleh | عبدالله الصالح
Verified account
@abdullahalsaleh

My name is Dr. Abdullah al-Saleh and I was the guest of the Qatari government and Prime Minister for 6 months. I learned of their operations in the West and can testify and confirm that everything Alan Bender said in his deposition regarding Rep. Ilhan Omar and Qatar is true.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

And yet you don't care that the US government allows sales to SA and Qatar, but only focus on Omar because shes a progressive democrat. The hysteria is real.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

And yet you don't care that the US government allows sales to SA and Qatar, but only focus on Omar because shes a progressive democrat. The hysteria is real.

Feel free to quote my posts on the subject, I quoted yours. Hysteria indeed.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You're ignoring what I am arguing with you on. You completely disregarded half my initial post you quoted me on.

It's not not position to go back and re write stuff you don't understand, or have no real arguments against.

And you clearly displayed that AGAIN, by not addressing the issue at hand. You are OK with the US government selling billions of dollars with SA, and Qatar in Arms and obviously dealing with them on a regular basis, but have a mega issue with a small time, FPP elected congresswoman having allegedly ties with Qatar.

Show me how that is comparable? Remember, SA is under MULTIPLE law suits for 9/11. just saying.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Dfairlite

Since when do we post threads about information if we do not know if its true or not?

This post made me piss my pants because of the galactic sized hypocrisy of the poster.
I mean...is this supposed to be a joke?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I gave you a chance to say you should not have made that first part. The two parts were completely separate. You should just say "Looking back I don't know why I said that, of course we should be concerned with someone doing that."

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You are OK with the US government selling billions of dollars with SA, and Qatar in Arms and obviously dealing with them on a regular basis, but have a mega issue with a small time, FPP elected congresswoman having allegedly ties with Qatar.

Maybe if crazy progressives were not hijacking the government with orange man bad something could actually be done about that. But rather than focus on the things that actually matter all crazy liberals care about is Trump.

None of that has anything to do with someone selling state secrets. Stop trying to link the two.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join