It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar Credibly Accused Of Being Paid Agent of Qatar

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

We have email chains proving Clinton had a pay for play scheme. They literally said if you want to meet her you need to pay us. No one cared.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Hopefully they'll care more now!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

She's getting hammered on twitter, and rightly so....

twitter

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

twitter

I am very much looking forward to this story breaking open. It is likely the distraction the dems will use to cancel the impeachment stuff using the excuse that they were "infiltrated" or some such nonsense.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think having an agent of a foreign power in our midsts is a more pressing concern than sham impeachments.

But that's just me.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I think having an agent of a foreign power in our midsts is a more pressing concern than sham impeachments.

But that's just me.

Hey, spending taxpayers money on things that help no-one whilst bridges and roads collapse is woke as F, because orangutan man bad.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I wish the bridges and roads were gone around washington d.c. and it become like Alcatraz.

Then the rest of us can get on with our lives.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The US government spends billions on making arms deals with those nations, and you're worried about some small time congresswoman potentially having some sort of ties to the same nations?

I mean if she's guilty of all this, sure get her done. But when you have the SCOTUS saying 9/11 Victims and families can sue SA for what happened all the while selling American made arms and taking their money freely, it just goes to show, small fish to fry like Omar is nothing but a distraction. Not to mention the billions spent on Israel, maybe Omar is onto something.

I'd like to know what IS or what do people think her end game goal is in all this?
edit on 26-11-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

The US government spends billions on making arms deals with those nations, and you're worried about some small time congresswoman potentially having some sort of ties to the same nations?

Yep.

Cause she's acessing material she shouldn't be, and is a bigger BREACH than the Awan brothers were.
edit on 26-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So because we have trade deals with these countries it's ok to give them top secret documents for money? That's your argument?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Prove it. Where did you get that assumption from?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Of course... she's a SPY, receiving massive amounts of foreign money. All the while scrimping and saving campaign funds to get her feet off the ground. I guess she should be releasing her tax information too now?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I mean if she's guilty of all this, sure get her done. But when you have the SCOTUS saying 9/11 Victims and families can sue SA for what happened all the while selling American made arms and taking their money freely, it just goes to show, small fish to fry like Omar is nothing but a distraction. Not to mention the billions spent on Israel, maybe Omar is onto something.

I'd like to know what IS or what do people think her end game goal is in all this?

I don't recall the US government doing arms deals with Iran. Omar's accused of providing information to Qatar and ultimately Iran.
edit on 26/11/2019 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Prove it. Where did you get that assumption from?

That's your post. You literally said we should not worry about her dealings because we have arms deals with these nations.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Of course... she's a SPY, receiving massive amounts of foreign money.

Yep.

There's no other way to explain a no name becoming a congressman.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

twitter

I am very much looking forward to this story breaking open. It is likely the distraction the dems will use to cancel the impeachment stuff using the excuse that they were "infiltrated" or some such nonsense.

As I read that, my thoughts went to Epstein. Obvious wrong doing by so many but it's now a non-event. It's truly unfortunate but I predict Black Friday shopping will dominate the news. The Ilan story will fade away.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Washington Examiner has picked it up. Seems to be reporting all sides of the story.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Since when do we post threads about information if we do not know if its true or not?

Since this site's inception?

Its a topic worthy of discussion. Especially with all the other things she may or may not have done, such as attend an event, with her side dude, where Trump supporters were attacked.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

WTH dude... what did she do? Aside from being born an arab?

Isn't calling someone an Arab offensive these days?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join