It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hyper-stealth demonstrates the first generation of it's man portability invisibility system.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hyperstealth demonstrates it's multi spectral man portable invisibility technology, generation 1 - for the full article visit Defense Review

www.defensereview.com... -and-mainstream-videos/

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Oh that’s cool. Makes you wonder what the government is doing with this technology since they probably have it for like 20 years.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Most annoying video I have seen. Can't they just show the damn thing without all the ads.

Interesting material.

It is not likely it will work if you wear it but then if they are showing us this, what else do they have.

P

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Nice.
Reminds me of active camouflage.

edit on 11/26/19 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Now you have an explanation of why every bigfoot/UFO is blurry.
Yeah?
(Shows himself out)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Hyperstealth to market Invisibility Cloak: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

They have been talking about it for a long time, this is the first open demonstration of the proof of concept, as they make cam patterns for clothing it's pretty clear where they went from here.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

This is one of the features of the hyper stealth technology. When they said it can be used for discrete wavelength sensing when pointed skyward. Then I extrapolated that bit of data and thought about sensing satellites deploying this with sophisticated multispectral LIDAR systems. It is flexible so it should be spacecraft deployable for lots of applications.

top topics

join