It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man-Made-Climate-Change-Lie

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What we are doing in terms of pumping CO2 in the atmosphere(as well.as CH4, NO2, ect...) is not part of ANY CYCLE!

Another fool's argument.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Floating islands of rubbish, rivers polluted till they are biologically dead, destruction of the environment,

Please don't conflate pollution with climate change.

I'm all for cleaning up pollution, and holding big corporations (or rather, big corporate Executives) accountable, not only to force them to clean up their messes, but also with respect to criminal liability.

But that has nothing whatsoever to do with 'climate change'.

Except, prove it
In my opinion, pollution may cause climate change

Happy to stand corrected
Pretty sure pollution is detrimental to the environment, pretty sure that their are knock on effects
My opinion, not science, just what I think
Maybe not the issues I stated but there are others

The new 5G May have an effect, maybe?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

"I'm all for cleaning up pollution, and holding big corporations (or rather, big corporate Executives) accountable, not only to force them to clean up their messes, but also with respect to criminal liability.

But that has nothing whatsoever to do with 'climate change'."

Except, prove it

Except, prove it.

Sorry, the burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

Happy to stand corrected

Sorry, me saying it doesn't doesn't have to be proven, because of the axiom that one cannot prove a negative.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Raggedyman

Like I said, come up with a solution that doesn't take away my rights and freedoms and I'll probably be all for it.

Because you can probably afford it

I agree with your position, though
It’s not that black and white in my opinion

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

What we are doing in terms of pumping CO2 in the atmosphere(as well.as CH4, NO2, ect...) is not part of ANY CYCLE!

Another fool's argument.

What's this we snip?

I don't live in China.

THE WORLDS LARGEST POLLUTER.

Anyone pushing global warming/cooling whatever they pull out of their rears is a fools argument.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

"I'm all for cleaning up pollution, and holding big corporations (or rather, big corporate Executives) accountable, not only to force them to clean up their messes, but also with respect to criminal liability.

But that has nothing whatsoever to do with 'climate change'."

Except, prove it

Except, prove it.

Sorry, the burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

Happy to stand corrected

Sorry, me saying it doesn't doesn't have to be proven, because of the axiom that one cannot prove a negative.

I didn’t make a claim
I stated an opinion
Hence my question

I asked for evidence
I think, therefore I question
Asked for an answer

No claim
Reread, have another crack
Its not that difficult

Maybe humanity is responsible for 1 or 2% of the problem, I don’t know, neither does science
Personally I believe it’s a conspiracy to control humanity
Also believe humanity should care for the environment

Balance

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Seriously people.

Instead of PARROTING straight out BULL SNIP.

Think for yourselves for once.

How does stealing EVERYTHING from us change the BIG PICTURE ?

Remember the big picture ?

Saving the planet ?

How do having NAZI boots on every Americans neck and robbing them blind like them evil jews during world war 2 do anything AT ALL for the big picture?
edit on 26-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Who says that's happening? Where are these Nazi boots being hidden?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog
Yup, agree'd.

Good thing the turd in charge killed many of the protections put in place
..money rules over all.

Such as? Please list the protections that have been killed by the president. I'm waiting.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

TAXED, and REGULATION.

They aren't hidden.

I'd love someone to tell me how the carbon credits saved the planet.

That just made Gore and his buddies stinking rich.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Oh man I didn't know a tax was comparable to what the Nazis did thanks for the info 😅

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You can't tell me that all the pavement and concrete around the World is not having a effect on the Earths temperature I would also say all the radar waves are having an effect too .

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
As Volataire said.

It's difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Some people really must love bondage.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462
Public knowledge. mostly rolling back any initiatives to protect the environment that Obama put in place, and then some.
Goddamn paywall on at least one link(sorry)
www.independent.co.uk...

www.nytimes.com... ssetType=REGIWALL

www.nationalgeographic.com...

www.brookings.edu...

edit on 26-11-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
How dow we explain that the rest of the planets in the solar system have increased temperatures slightly? Not cow farting or man caused. I don't know about you all but even in winter when the sun angle is different it BURNS MY SKIN. I think something is up with the sun and the why is a mystery to me.

It has been shown that there are stars that have gone through several micro Novas. The possible why is that we travel around the galaxy every 250 million years. So that puts us in a position in space where the dinosaurs were. Now what the hell does that mean? CO2 was higher and temperatures were higher also.

The position in space may be an area where more space trash exists dust if you will. This dust excites stars. iF the density of the dust is to great we get the micro type novas. I wish I could reference the exact article but Apollo 11 Neil Armstrong found glass beads all over the surface of the moon. There is evidence of the suns micro nova. So now I think the sun is hotter and if CO2 is higher then PLANT SOME MORE TREES FOR GODS SAKE.

Also some one referenced that the CO2 levels thousands of years ago was lower. Probably true. They did not deforest areas. No industry. Cow farting populations lower. I like beef!!! Plant some trees in your yard. Ask apartment complexes to plant more trees. Lastly lets start farming hemp. Hemp produces more oxygen per acre than any other plant. Hemp is drought resistant. Bug resistant and you can make a hell of a lot of things out of it. Good day.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The red herring of climate change is used to divert from the real problem of pollution.
2nd.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Public knowledge. mostly rolling back any initiatives to protect the environment that Obama put in place, and then some.
Goddamn paywall on at least one link(sorry)
www.independent.co.uk...

www.nytimes.com... ssetType=REGIWALL

www.nationalgeographic.com...

www.brookings.edu...

Hmmmm, well....nothing wrong with rolling back or removing redundant, useless, costly Obama era laws especially since they obviously DID NOT WORK.

ie: Didn't Obama's EPA poison a major river, which was a source for farming and drinking for many NA?
Obama era regulations didn't seem to do anything to protect the people of Flint, Michigan either.

I hope you do realize, that more regulation does not equal better protections. The only thing more regulations equals is more money for some crappy politicians friends and family. And a loss of money and freedom for the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune
NASA says that since 1978(when they had satellites to track info) there has been no upward trend on the suns energy hitting the atmosphere.

The Sun can influence the Earth’s climate, but it isn’t responsible for the warming trend we’ve seen over the past few decades. The Sun is a giver of life; it helps keep the planet warm enough for us to survive. We know subtle changes in the Earth’s orbit around the Sun are responsible for the comings and goings of the ice ages. But the warming we’ve seen over the last few decades is too rapid to be linked to changes in Earth’s orbit, and too large to be caused by solar activity.

One of the “smoking guns” that tells us the Sun is not causing global warming comes from looking at the amount of the Sun’s energy that hits the top of the atmosphere. Since 1978, scientists have been tracking this using sensors on satellites and what they tell us is that there has been no upward trend in the amount of the Sun’s energy reaching Earth.

A second smoking gun is that if the Sun were responsible for global warming, we would expect to see warming throughout all layers of the atmosphere, from the surface all the way up to the upper atmosphere (stratosphere). But what we actually see is warming at the surface and cooling in the stratosphere. This is consistent with the warming being caused by a build-up of heat-trapping gases near the surface of the Earth, and not by the Sun getting “hotter.”

climate.nasa.gov...

The hemp thing is a great idea in general, but you better get the DEA to pull the stick out of their ass..they will not let it happen big scale.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
We will have to agree to disagree, some protection is better than letting industry police itself..IMHO

And I could agree the EPA has not always lived up to their mandate.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterMcKill

The red herring of climate change is used to divert from the real problem of pollution.
2nd.

I always consider both to be part and parcel of the conversation. Pollution is definitely more easy to put a finger on.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join