It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man-Made-Climate-Change-Lie

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

It seems that way but
Environmental destruction could be linked

Aeroplanes are proven to cause serious issues
Who knows

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The people of whom you speak need to quit wasting much needed oxygen and plant a fxcking tree. Those kids at the Yale/Harvard game could have planted a lot of trees instead of wasting others time. Is it because they are to good for manual labor. I wonder.

I bet I have done more to save the environment without even trying than these yahoos. I don't know if climate change is real or not, but I was taught to respect nature long before any of this climate change became a thing.

Just my two cents.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

[image]https://i.pinimg.com/474x/d1/12/1a/d1121af6950ce75e31d2f2629592ce7c--poster-styles-school-posters.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.tlaxcala-int.org/upload/gal_5684.jpg[/image]

1867 Das Kaptial
Owners of Capital will Estimulate the working class to buy goods, houses and technology. until the debt becomes unbearable. The unpaid Debt will lead to Bankruptcy of Banks, which will have to be nationalized!

edit on 26-11-2019 by Android86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Yes, before anyone blows a gasket, I put it here in the 'Pit to give people the opportunity to vent spleen.

My premise; The ongoing fear-mongering about "climate change" is to scare people into doing something they wouldn't normally do.

Like accept a raise in taxes, fewer freedoms, fewer liberties.

But it's been "on-going" since the 1960s .....

And the solution is to spend less money - on things we don't actually need. Eat local food. Don't waste. Get fitter and less obese. Hardly onerous!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

And yet another reason why you're my favorite of the
3 idiots.I am ready to take your Sammy order now.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

This is exactly what we were warned about in the book
of Revelation,the one world government.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

The reality of climate change...if you really want to know the
answer to this,I suggest reading the Bible and Revelation.
Why do you think communist based countries are so eager to ban
books like the Bible?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

And at the end of all of that, the best that these great scientific minds can come up with, is raising taxes and reducing freedoms.

There are various geo-engineering solutions available. The issue is that all of them have side effects that could exacerbate other aspects of climate change.

The main thing, for me, though is that whatever people's views on man made climate change, it is undeniable that we are poisoning our planet - whether that is unsafe content in our water or filling our oceans with plastic waste or whatever other aspect people care to highlight. That alone should make us want to change our ways.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

There are lots of other solutions to the current climate crisis being pursued including ones coming from the private sector. Your post just demonstrates how little you know on the topic. Sad. Maybe try not to post things you haven’t done sufficient background research on?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

To my knowledge,most or all of the solar panels are
made in China.I also heard that during the blackouts
by PG&E,people with solar panels still couldn't get any
power.I don't know if this is because of faulty solar panels
or because they were grid-tied.
Maybe we should go back to living like the 1800's?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: vonclod
You would have to be a helmet wearing idiot to think we have not caused some of this.

I'm not sure anyone but you has said that. Perhaps your helmet is a bit too small?

The title of the OP inferred that, dontcha think?

wait, you responded to the title and not the OP?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

One ‘group’ is easily manipulated.

They’re the group who believe EVERY word the mainstream media tells them.

Personally, I think that most people who just subscribe to a mainstream ideology are easily manipulated. You'd think on a forum that humors conspiracies, and have had a large consensus from all ideologies that the government and it's employees are largely corrupt wouldn't subscribe to one of the most mainstream things in America.

The left wants you to believe the world is going to end in a decade or two so you can vote for them. I'd be willing to bet a lot of the legislators, governors and other government officials are financially vested in green technology and will make a pretty penny once it pops off.

The right wants you to believe there is no problem, because big oil pays for their campaigns, I'm sure many are vested like above, and it is also related to foreign policy.

Both sides are proven liars IMO.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Solar power for the planet is entirely feasible..

Yes creating a society that entirely depends on the weather is 'feasible'.

Just ignore Climate(WEATHER) CHANGE.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'd be willing to bet a lot of the legislators, governors and other government officials are financially vested in green technology and will make a pretty penny once it pops off.

The Climate Industrial Complex. That is going to be bigger than the MIC and FIC combined.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

a reply to: scraedtosleep

Have you seen the ecological damage caused to the environment by mining lithium for batteries?

And China OWNS most rare earth metals around the globe.

Well out of the reach of 'Murica .

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Not this Nonsense Again ? CO2 Levels Today are 50 Times Lower than they were in 10,000 BC . This has Always been about a " Carbon Tax " Ponzi Scheme by NWO Shills to Control Peoples Lives . Enough Already , the Climate Fanatics
will Always be a Minority Opinion when it comes to The Real Science of Climatology .

That is absolutely false.

CO2 levels are higher than they have ever been in the history of civilization.

Try 3 million+ years when they were the same a today.
www.cnn.com...

The argument that CO2 levels were higher in the past is a fool's argument. Comparing conditions to ancient earth is comparing apple's to oranges.

edit on 26-11-2019 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I'd be willing to bet a lot of the legislators, governors and other government officials are financially vested in green technology and will make a pretty penny once it pops off.

The Climate Industrial Complex. That is going to be bigger than the MIC and FIC combined.

Is the oil industry bigger than both of those? (what's the FIC by the way?)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Nope.

The Climate industrial Complex eclipses everything because its power,resources(the control of virtually EVERYTHING),money on a global scale that not even multi nationals have at the moment.

FIC.

Financial Industrial Complex.

IMF, and snip.
edit on 26-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: neo96

Is the oil industry bigger than both of those? (what's the FIC by the way?)

The oil industry owns the planet ..... Hence the indoctrination not to believe what scientists have been saying since at least the 1960s. Oil is good! Oil sets us free! Burn more oil! Waste more plastic! Don't listen to this tree hugging hippies and have a free plastic bag on us!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Try 3 million+ years when they were the same a today.

If it's happened before and it happens again.

They call that a cycle.

And industry wasn't around then.

The argument that CO2 levels were higher in the past is a fool's argument. Comparing conditions to ancient earth is comparing apple's to oranges

Actually they call it context.

Instead of taking a slice out of a 4.5 billionaire old pie and say where all gonna die cause we ate too much.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join