It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man-Made-Climate-Change-Lie

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
And why aren't these so called scientists calling for nuclear sized co2 scrubbing plants to be built or some other air cleaning technology ?

Congressman would love to fight over them and guarantee themselves some pork barrel spending.

But nope.

We don't hear any solutions other than hey you,' buy some cheap solar panels made in China', using slave labor, and destroy trillion dollar fossil fuel industries, and make sure taxpayers are subsidizing corporations that outsourced it'.
edit on 25-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: vonclod
You would have to be a helmet wearing idiot to think we have not caused some of this.

Point of order. 'Cause' is not the topic. Whatever 'this' is, is not being discussed.

The OP is about the problems government will create when it thinks it will solve 'this', regardless of how minimal or catastrophic it turns out to be.

Fair point. However the title implies that man made climate change..is a lie..no?

Just pointing out the reason for my initial post.
edit on 25-11-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

There's a shock for you... CO2 readings taken over the past 30 years at one of the world's most active volcanoes show higher CO2 concentrations than ice core samples from centuries past do. WOW! Color me flabbergasted.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
When I ask people why should I have to pay extra to the government to "fix" climate change, they don't really say anything. Like they never think about how we are going to "fix" it, but they think we should just hand over more of our hard earned money in the form of taxes just because it seems like the right thing to do.

Besides, how are we supposed to "fix" it anyways? Why do we have to fix it?

Why cant we change our ways to change the future and let mother earth repair the damage done?

WHY IN THE HELL DO WE HAVE TO PAY?

Sorry, but not sorry,

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

WHY IN THE HELL DO WE HAVE TO PAY?

Because the church of climatology hates everyone.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You would have to be a helmet wearing idiot to think we have not caused some of this.

I'm not sure anyone but you has said that. Perhaps your helmet is a bit too small?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: chr0naut

So you have nothing rational to counter my argument with.

Didn't think so.

You're just proving my point.

Thank you.

Well, your argument, as you call it, hinges on the premise that the issue is entirely political.

However, the issue has to do with physics and the fact that humans have changed the gaseous balance of the atmosphere of the Earth, predominantly by releasing the sequestered carbon contained in fossil fuels.

The US, in 2017, consumed 7.28 billion, 44 gallon barrels of petroleum products which was about 19,960,000 barrels per day.

Also, the US is NOT the 'cleanest' country when it comes to petroleum consumption. It is, in fact, the worst.

Consumption of refined petroleum products by the countries of the world - World By Map

The fact that there are smoggy days might just be an indicator that humans can really, actually, affect atmosphere, if you care to consider it.

Another is the cost of mitigating against rising seas, now eating into coastal US cities: FloodList.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

If the problem is scientific, then why is the only solution political?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I can guess..because left to their own devices, the big polluters are not going to do squat. In fact the door is being opened for them to carry on. Having said that, I share your concerns that "some" of this is about control.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Now don't bring logic in to the discussion.

We're supposed to be dazzled by their bull crap.
edit on 25-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Then we're making headway.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not this Nonsense Again ? CO2 Levels Today are 50 Times Lower than they were in 10,000 BC . This has Always been about a " Carbon Tax " Ponzi Scheme by NWO Shills to Control Peoples Lives . Enough Already , the Climate Fanatics
will Always be a Minority Opinion when it comes to The Real Science of Climatology .

I have to agree here. It's all a sham. Everything is coming to light. The age of knowing is upon us.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

There's a shock for you... CO2 readings taken over the past 30 years at one of the world's most active volcanoes show higher CO2 concentrations than ice core samples from centuries past do. WOW! Color me flabbergasted.

Say it ain't so !!!!

A bit of a conversation in 2008 that the links that they reference are scrubbed.

skepticalscience.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The demonstration at the Micro Iconic Yale vs Harvard football game says it all. Demonstrate at the halftime interval of a hypocritically challenged event. Privileged brats get to upset their privileged parents institution and leave the parking lot (staging area) totally trashed. Go team Soros (your blind minions are as dumb as you think they are).
edit on 25-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm not sure anyone but you has said that. Perhaps your helmet is a bit too small?

The title of the OP inferred that, dontcha think?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Its about 2 things. Control and the eventuality of climate engineering that may or may not have started already

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Its about 2 things. Control and the eventuality of climate engineering that may or may not have started already
Money. Power. Corrupts (weather patterns do not qualify as climate change). True climate change involves pole shifting or a cataclysmic event (meteor strike, volcanic eruption).
edit on 25-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I really just want to see more recycling and renewable energy. Solar power for the planet is entirely feasible..We know we're slowly destroying the rock that we live on, yet we cheer for more fossil fuel burning jobs, and scoff at any and all efforts to reduce plastic use.

You're usually a rational dude, but I won't ever see your side on this one.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I really just want to see more recycling and renewable energy. Solar power for the planet is entirely feasible..We know we're slowly destroying the rock that we live on, yet we cheer for more fossil fuel burning jobs, and scoff at any and all efforts to reduce plastic use.

You're usually a rational dude, but I won't ever see your side on this one.

Well said

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

However, the issue has to do with physics and the fact that humans have changed the gaseous balance of the atmosphere of the Earth, predominantly by releasing the sequestered carbon contained in fossil fuels.

To all terran plant-life: You're welcome.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join