It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man-Made-Climate-Change-Lie

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Humanity does need to lift our game regarding pollution
I am not sold on climate change and cows

Something has changed in the weather patterns, globalists are greedy
That’s obvious

What we don’t want to do is dismiss everything that is an issue because some get angry over the climate lie
Balance

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

it was only a matter of time

we can be best friends now , we agree on something hahahahah
just joking around , but yaaay

Im glad you are onboard with climate regarding pollution.
Cows maybe arent the problem , its our ridiculous desire to strip the entire planet of resources for consumer based profit

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The whole ocean flower thing comes from a documentary I watched on the BBC nonetheless that discovered some organism in the sea that was fixing the ozone layer, this was before the climate change agenda and I now can't find it, I also think it was that documentary that said most of our oxygen comes from plants in the ocean and not trees on land, but I could be remembering that wrong.

edit on 27-11-2019 by ManyMasks because: Spell

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think there are even odds, that there are a bunch of people using the issue to advance covert agendas.
However, the stakes are way too high to ignore or dismiss outright.

Reminds me a bit of Pacal's wager
except with science.

The existential risk of being wrong about this is severe.

Takes big balls to call this bluff.
edit on 0000001111031111America/Chicago27 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

big balls or just extreme idoacy ?

I mean are we going to let a group of people who cant see past their own wallets
doom the entire species and every other species on earth ?

If it was my choice and we had to pick

id instantly remove all those idiots
that dont care about the environment to Mars ,where there is very little environment , since they dont care about it they wont miss it
seems reasonable right

edit on 27-11-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

it was only a matter of time

we can be best friends now , we agree on something hahahahah
just joking around , but yaaay

Im glad you are onboard with climate regarding pollution.
Cows maybe arent the problem , its our ridiculous desire to strip the entire planet of resources for consumer based profit

Maybe we need to study why the resources didn't run out like they predicted in the 70's. It could be that the Oil is not biological in nature. That said, it seems that there is a bunch of evidence for periodic Pole shifts where the Physical pole slips and that is different than the Magnetic pole. If the data is true on past cataclysms , there is reason to believe the mass extinction events are real and the Coal field are a product of the disaster. Cycles are apparent, but do we actually understand them?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
I think there are even odds, that there are a bunch of people using the issue to advance covert agendas.
However, the stakes are way too high to ignore or dismiss outright.

Reminds me a bit of Pacal's wager
except with science.

The existential risk of being wrong about this is severe.

Takes big balls to call this bluff.

Being wrong about it is what the elite are and they are wrong to get more Earthly control and power over humanity and not to save us.
Further
How could we possibly stop a climate change on such a big ball as Earth without destroying the Earth?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ive heard theories like that before they certainly merit further research if the evidence is strong, however

Im going with the most obvious , why would a "finite" resource suddenly be not so finite and spring back to levels not expected , possibly because they lie about the true volume of Oil we have left in order to control the global price of a barrell

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I don't think it's possible for humans to destroy the earth if we were to become more than an itch to mother earth, she would destroy us and start anew.

Is just my opinion at the moment.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
We can however, destroy life on earth.
We can nuke the earth for instance if we want to.
The regolith may remain, but we won't.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

We can however, destroy life on earth.
We can nuke the earth for instance if we want to.
The regolith may remain, but we won't.

Beings would remain. There may be some strange ones added but some species would survive. Cockroaches and other insects will adapt easily. Humans will have a cataclysm and the animals will be happy to not have us I am sure.
edit on 27-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The real question here is: can the developing world industrialize in the same way the 1st world did without tipping a balance. If not, what does that mean ? Without industrial and economic growth people suffer. What is the trade off, and who is doing the trading ?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The real question here is: can the developing world industrialize in the same way the 1st world did without tipping a balance. If not, what does that mean ? Without industrial and economic growth people suffer. What is the trade off, and who is doing the trading ?

Very good set of questions. I think they can if they follow the technology we use here. The problem is someone wants them in strife and unable to live or they would have provided the electricity to the Africans they did the Asians.
edit on 27-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Sorry, let’s not say onboard, I am kinda on the gang plank thinking still
I accept there are issues, people are not treating the planet well, many not onboard are anti everything and angry
But
I can see an over reaction by most of the people onboard, so

Not an enemy not an ally

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Whats with this eating babies nonsense? Got a source for that crackpot claim?

If you think this is just one lunatic suggesting this, remember that "progressive" doctors, and philosophers are already arguing that just like it is legal to murder the unborn, that newborns also have no right to life and are not really "human beings", and as such that it should be legal to murder newborns in countries where it is legal to murder the unborn, even if the newborn is completely healthy.

After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?

Realize that by claiming "the unborn and newborns" are not really human beings but "a bunch of cells", it becomes easier for certain people in the left to be open to even more disgusting, and inhumane ideas about what to do with "our dead."

Not that long ago most people on Earth would have told you that it is disgusting and inhumane to claim the unborn are not human beings, and that it is okay to kill them. As time passes, more and more people in the left will get onboard with more disgusting and plain evil ideas which in the past, or in our present, would have been seen as "lunatic and plain evil ideas."

edit on 27-11-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and link.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Being afraid of too much abortion is a non-sequitur from the idea the population needs to be kept in check.

It's just common sense.

Finite resources can't be extended to an infinite population, no matter how much technology you bring to bear.

A population that doubles every 30 years, is for all intents and purposes, basically infinite in the long run.

300 years = 10 doublings. 10 doublings is the same as multiplying by 1024. Now consider how much population there would be in 3000 years.

So.... basically infinite.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Not one effing scientist can come up with a way to save the "planet" without raising taxes and reducing freedoms?

Nothing?

The greatest minds on the planet (according to the religion of climate *blah*) can't come up with a cost-effective way to save the planet that won't cost us an arm and a leg and take away our rights?

Suppose it's the 1800's and you have cancer.

Some montebank is offering you a "cure" for 10,000 bucks (which was a lot in the 1800's) . It's basically opium mixed with tonic. He says it can fix anything, but you've never met a single person who took it and didn't get worse.

Now: does it therefore follow that you do not have cancer?

It's time to stop acting emotional and "muh feelz" about the climate and start acting rationally and thinking critically.

The proponents are using fear to scare people into accepting higher taxes and fewer freedoms. It's about economic change, not climate change. It's about empowering government, not saving the planet.

Come up with one way to save the planet without raising taxes and empowering government and I'll probably be all for it.

But that's the point.

No one will because this is not and never has been about the planet.

It's all about power.

Just because people are shamelessly taking advantage of our ignorance doesn't mean there is nothing to know.

The truth is like this:

1 - CO2 emissions will probably raise the Earth's temperature by anywhere from 10 to 20 degrees F.

2- The Earth isn't going to fry, and the oceans aren't going to boil. I can go into the physics of how the temperature gets stopped from spiraling out of control if you want. It's not super complicated, but it is wordy.

3- The damage has already been done. Even if we quit putting more CO2 right now, we're already over the limit. Nothing short of taking it back out of the air and burying it again can stop it now.

4- Even though the Earth won't fry, world wide rainfall levels will diminish. This will have an absolutely devastating effect on agriculture, reducing the world's food supply. (And it's already struggling to feed 7 billion now....)

5- Humanity did cause this. But we didn't do it on purpose (and I don't think God hates us for it.)

6- Giving up freedoms and eating meat won't do any good. (Not any more than taking opium mixed with tonic can cure cancer.)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
I don't think it's possible for humans to destroy the earth if we were to become more than an itch to mother earth, she would destroy us and start anew.

Is just my opinion at the moment.

well your wrong we do lots of damage to the planet. For example the Mississippi River carries an estimated 1.5 million metric tons of nitrogen pollution into the Gulf of Mexico each year, creating a “dead zone” in the Gulf each summer about the size of New Jersey. Approximately 40% of the lakes in America are too polluted for fishing, aquatic life, or swimming. Over 1 million seabirds and 100,000 sea mammals are killed by pollution every year. and the real scary part is we are killing the oceans. There are 200 known ‘dead zones’, or areas deprived of oxygen and devoid of life (area between 1 and 70,000 km²) in the world ocean: this number has doubled every decade since 1960.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah I was looking at a map of oil spills. Tens of thousands of them in North America and billions and billions of gallons of oil into our rivers lakes and farmland!!!👏

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You have no proof and your spleen is already blown.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Well the warming changes is very real and that curve is inevitable, but our contribution to all of this is our pollution that is accelerating it. We have the ability to change what we do and build cleaner energy and get off fuel burning cars and YES plant more tree's. We're the custodians of this world and need to clean up after ourselves.

Life in the ocean don't know where the plastic came from and they can't do anything about it and they live in, breath it and eat it. We know what caused it; but we do nothing to fix it.

Anyone that believes that cars do not pollute the world don't understand much about it. They are NOx gasses a mix of bad nitrogen oxide and causes acid rain and make water on earth more acidic and more nitrogen than oxygen. Fish need a balance of oxygen in the water like we do. What we do to fish, is exactly what we do to ourselves! Not only is it causing the air we breath to become more toxic it is trapping heat on the earth. Warming of the planet will cause even more toxic pollution because the dormant methane locked in a frozen state will be released deep in the depths of the ocean. The salinity of the ocean depths is much cooler and more dense, as fresh water ice melts, oceans become less salinity and methane releases. High nitrogen in the water causes algae blooms which kills fish and makes water toxic and traps even more sunlight and warms the waters. So there is a great deal of many things causing warming not just the direct carbon dioxide. This planet lives and hangs by a thread a few temp degrees from all of this rapidly happening. So there needs to be a global initiative ASAP like yesterday to stop emissions. We need those fuel burning motors to create the electric motors, but we need to phase that out and do it quickly. Put in a mag rail system too, electric bus shuttles etc. The Chinese are dropping tree seed bombs on open land savanna lands to try and plant massive forest with little effort. We need to start doing this Immediately. We might be able to turn that curve down a bit and cause ice to form again in the North and South where it needs to be and reverse this process, but we better do it now.
edit on 28-11-2019 by sean because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join