It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help here, Biden didn't have a prosecutor fired?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Release the 3 calls and investigate.

Who has them and why haven't they been released yet?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
I am not saying I want them to go to jail.

I am not sure Trump has heard or knows what's on those calls because many people would know if he checked them. So I don't think or know if Trump heard those calls I am saying that from Trump campaign FISA, Russia hoax, impeachment, stormy daniels to Kavanaugh and everywhere in between the onus is now on Joe Biden to prove what happened.
That is the new norm, I am just saying suck it up Biden you stepped in it now deal with it.

Maybe in Russia. Here in the usa the "onus" is not on the accused.

If the trump admin can't even say what law they think Biden might have broken. Without that you have an investigation in search of a crime. Sound familiar?

"Impeachment in search of a crime"(even though an impeachment doesn't require a crime...)

You cant have it both way man.
edit on 25-11-2019 by Auth3nt1k because: The way you quote messes me up.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I don't know, I didn't know where Trumps call/transcripts were. Who cares where they are, I just want them brought to light like Trump did his call. If Trump hadn't released them they would be working him over.

This is less about Joe Biden and more about the way the Democrats have turned jurisprudence on it's head along with the media and others. Prove your innocent, your guilty until proven innocent. Congress brought up Kavanoughs' High School Yearbook for crying out loud and people are defending this. They did this to Ross Perot, he never made it this far and they sure would have done this to Ron Paul. In fact they cheated him in Iowa.
Imagine if everyday you heard about the Biden story, on the morning news, the evening news everywhere all day. That's what they are doing and even if you don't like Trump you know this is wrong to do to anyone.
I am rooting for Trump, how could you not.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Release the 3 calls and investigate.

Who has them and why haven't they been released yet?

edit on 25-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: grammer

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I think you have that backwards, wow.
Where have you been? Just wow, wake up dude.

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
I am not saying I want them to go to jail.

I am not sure Trump has heard or knows what's on those calls because many people would know if he checked them. So I don't think or know if Trump heard those calls I am saying that from Trump campaign FISA, Russia hoax, impeachment, stormy daniels to Kavanaugh and everywhere in between the onus is now on Joe Biden to prove what happened.
That is the new norm, I am just saying suck it up Biden you stepped in it now deal with it.

Maybe in Russia. Here in the usa the "onus" is not on the accused.

If the trump admin can't even say what law they think Biden might have broken. Without that you have an investigation in search of a crime. Sound familiar?

"Impeachment in search of a crime"(even though an impeachment doesn't require a crime...)

You cant have it both way man.

edit on 25-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

What do I have backwards friend? I'm plenty "woke"

I watched all of the impeachment testimony. I've watched all of Rudi Giuliani's interviews. I've watched the majority of Gym Jordan's and Devin Nunes's I've watched that female Republican congresswoman from ny make a fool of herself. I watched Congressman Kennedy say yesterday that crowdstrike was a thing and then tonight so oh no I misunderstood its not a thing.

I've read every document about this I can get my hands on. Please please please if you have more info give it to me.

Not one witness said there was evidence of a crime by the Bidens. Look bad, sure. Crime no.

In the United States we do not investigate because things "look bad" we investigate because they are suspected of a crime.

I'm sick of "conservative's" or "Republican's" willing to # on the constitution for this president.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'm not trying to make enemies, I did not intend to insult you. My apologies.

I am saying that how is the constitution being # on?

Let Trump be president and in 8 years someone else will be president.
Since, at least, 1980 the Busch family and the Clinton family have been running the Whitehouse along with Obama for 8 years.
Now if Trump did not run and win it would have been Jeb Busch Versus Hillary Clinton. Doesn't that seem odd, I can hardly believe it and even though Trump is boorish and rude he is what this country needed, not another Clinton or Busch.
Now I am hearing Michelle Obama may run, really? What do they think they are protecting?
I think there is a big problem with propaganda in this country and it is hard to fight it off.
Have you seen the Democrats debate?
Trump is doing a great job, whether you like it or not.
He did not run for president to get rich, or any other stupid reason people are parroting.

What do I have backwards friend? I'm plenty "woke"

I watched all of the impeachment testimony. I've watched all of Rudi Giuliani's interviews. I've watched the majority of Gym Jordan's and Devin Nunes's I've watched that female Republican congresswoman from ny make a fool of herself. I watched Congressman Kennedy say yesterday that crowdstrike was a thing and then tonight so oh no I misunderstood its not a thing.

I've read every document about this I can get my hands on. Please please please if you have more info give it to me.

Not one witness said there was evidence of a crime by the Bidens. Look bad, sure. Crime no.

In the United States we do not investigate because things "look bad" we investigate because they are suspected of a crime.

I'm sick of "conservative's" or "Republican's" willing to # on the constitution for this president.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

You have not insulted me. Just because we disagree does not make us enemy's, it makes us human.

You are now drifting from the thread.

I asked for proof of a Biden crime. Man even just a crime you think he might have committed. If you can't come up with any without having to google or look something up before posting back you have to admit that you are not thinking for yourself. You are being manipulated by trump and the "Republicans".

Oh and maybe fox entertainment channel.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I am a registered independent, so the fox news republican lines don't apply to me.

If you read my reply you'll remember it is about the new standard that has been set over the past 3 years by the Dems, media and others.

There is that pesky video of Joe Bidens' boastful story telling at the Conference of Foreign relations gathering.
What was that about? Did he really say that?
Did the Obama administration prep Yovanowich on how to handle any conflicts of interest questions before her senate confirmation hearings? Did the State Department have anything to say about Hunter Biden being on the Burisma Board of directors? Did Hunter pay his taxes on the money he was paid?

My point was, and it was not drifting, that the burden of proof is on Joe and Hunter Biden just as it has been on Trump. There should be an investigation and the 3 calls with the Ukrainian president should be released.

You have not insulted me. Just because we disagree does not make us enemy's, it makes us human.

You are now drifting from the thread.

I asked for proof of a Biden crime. Man even just a crime you think he might have committed. If you can't come up with any without having to google or look something up before posting back you have to admit that you are not thinking for yourself. You are being manipulated by trump and the "Republicans".

Oh and maybe fox entertainment channel.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
That was a Fox interview? Wow, times have changed at Fox, it could have passed as a CNN host doing an interview.
So glad I quit watching cable news a few years ago.
Who was that host that was interviewing Emily Larsen?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I had never seen here before, but I was kind of shocked. Enough to question my sanity.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Sorry I skipped here from page 1 - but has any one mentioned this is the EXACT same drivel that came out of Sen. Richard Blumenthal's (aka DaNang Dick) mouth when he reiterated on Sunday's MSM political shows Biden's threat that Graham would regret investigating Biden? He said it was "insane...conspiracy theory" and had been completely "debunked".

All part of a narrative. Be wary. Or be amused, it's funny as sh*t if you think about it.

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Even in the UN we maintain full veto power. It is enshrined into international law that other countries opinions on US actions are worth considerably less than bovine manure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join