It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help here, Biden didn't have a prosecutor fired?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It's nepotism. It's not illegal on that level. It should be but it has been par for the course forever. It's not just high ranking government officials either. It's also lower level officials to include military.

If anyone has been on the wrong end of it they will totally get why it's wrong. For me, in the military I got passed over for a school I already had orders to attend. Another time I had orders to Belize revoked after they were already cut and the kicker; was told I had to go to Afghanistan. Each incident either involved a close friend or family member swiping from me what I earned or exchanging their name for mine to get out of a ticket to a war zone.

Sucks but nothing I could do about but regard those involved with extreme prejudice. End of the day though it ended up working out for me. I ended up getting awards and promoted way beyond those who shoved me out the way because they could.

Hunter has been doing this his entire life. And look at him now. No integrity, failed marriages, a woman claiming child support and alimony on him now for the rest of his life. He got nothing in the end but a permanent stamp of total loser. His Dad can no longer get him cush jobs anymore either. His entire fraud life is now exposed. He will forever be a joke the rest of his life.

edit on 25-11-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This may be the best argument to have an investigation!

I agree with you Underworks Biden could possibly be lying, I mean it sounds crazy threatening the President of Ukraine while chillin on the tarmac having a drink. Was he also threatening to not give them the blankets Obama promised?
Joe made himself look like a gangsta. Was he lying?
Let's get to the bottom of this and have a full investigation.

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: network dude

But to my knowledge, Biden did in fact make the statement that he had the prosecutor fired, and withheld a loan guarantee to accomplish that. I'm not saying that's illegal, I'm saying it happened. And His son Hunter did in fact work for Burisma. And Obama's State department did in fact question if that was going to cause a conflict of interest.

Why do you assume Biden was telling the truth about that? And not just lying to a bunch of CFR hoodlums to make himself seem bigger and more important than he actually is?

Then there’s the fact that the prosecutor in question wasn’t even fired until months afterwards.

That alone shows Biden was lying.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Okay, I’ll play. If it is all make believe including Joe’s crowing about it, then do we really want a presidential candidate that is that detached from reality.

Joe either did a “Quid Pro Joe” or he is ready for involuntary supervised care. Which way you want to go with it?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Imagine how bad Joe would be now. As President, he would order South Korea nuked, then brag about how he got even with North Korea...where "Corn Pop" lives.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

It wasn't just biden alone.
He was working with the international community and the USA congress.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Great point!
Either way Biden is in the wrong and I think we should find out what the hell happened.
The American people have the right to know if our VP is a sociopathic liar or running around the globe like a mob boss sent by Obama the Godfather. I mean did you hear him...go ahead call Obama.
Seriously crazy Sh$t!

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Okay, I’ll play. If it is all make believe including Joe’s crowing about it, then do we really want a presidential candidate that is that detached from reality.

Joe either did a “Quid Pro Joe” or he is ready for involuntary supervised care. Which way you want to go with it?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

No. It happened. The difference is that Biden is a Democrat and did it during the Obama Admin, so in lefty land that means there is nothing wrong. We all knows those were the most transparent, scandal-free years ever in American history. Duh! So you see it; it happened, but you aren't nuanced enough to get how it's totally different (partisanship) than anything goinfg on now ...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

So it's ok if the global community is corrupt?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
She lives in an alternate reality. One created by the liberals which does not truthfully exist in our present world.

I think they mentioned something about that in a book written a couple of thousand years ago. The devil would have you believe a lie.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Liar or not, we already know he is a sociopath that advocated taking a 12 gauge and blowing both barrels through your closed front door with no clue as to line of sight or innocents in the line of fire. Leaving you the victim effectively unarmed with a structurally weakened barrier between you and the perpetrator that wanted to victimize you.

More I think about it, he needs involuntary supervision 24/7/365 with at least two dozen guards with tranq darts.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think the 3 phone calls Biden had with the Ukrainian President would go a long way to finding out exactly wait happened on the tarmac that day. Imagine if they never spoke of firing the prosecutor, there is a great deal at stake for Biden if the impeachment goes forward as well as if he wins the Democrat ticket.
The story of the 3 phone calls has disappeared for now, I hope it gets revived.
The impeachment is Bidens' worst nightmare.

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Liar or not, we already know he is a sociopath that advocated taking a 12 gauge and blowing both barrels through your closed front door with no clue as to line of sight or innocents in the line of fire. Leaving you the victim effectively unarmed with a structurally weakened barrier between you and the perpetrator that wanted to victimize you.

More I think about it, he needs involuntary supervision 24/7/365 with at least two dozen guards with tranq darts.

edit on 25-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: grammer

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yep. They’ll tell you the sky is green and that you are nuts to believe otherwise.... if it serves to benefit their cause.
Even when it comes down to child molesting politicians.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

that's wonderful, but has nothing to do with the question. In the video in the OP, it was said that this was all a lie and debunked. Was it a lie, debunked, and did Biden not say what he said in the video I linked a few posts back? I haven't seen where it was.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

Totally relevant. It shows that it was not a one sided issue. Multiple countries and the IMF wanted him out. Ukrainian parliament wanted him out. Ukrainian watch dog groups wanted the prosecutor out.

www.ft.com...

European and US officials pressed Ukraine to sack Viktor Shokin, the country’s former prosecutor-general, months before Joe Biden, the former US vice-president, personally intervened to force his removal, people involved in the talks said. Mr Biden did not act unilaterally nor did he instigate the push against Mr Shokin, despite suggestions to the contrary by supporters of US president Donald Trump, people familiar with the matter said.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

If what biden said was that HE alone did this then my reply is on topic. I've seen the video but don't remember if biden said it was all him alone.

You said it in the op.

Biden did in fact make the statement that HE had the prosecutor fired, and withheld a loan guarantee to accomplish that

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I never said any of this is corrupt.

Not the biden stuff nor the trump stuff.

I don't know enough about government laws and policies to know if it is or not.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Joe said he told the president of the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor or he will not get the money, when President Poroshenko pushed back Biden said he told him to call Obama.
Things are not adding up which is why an investigation is appropriate.
Release the 3 calls and investigate.

If what biden said was that HE alone did this then my reply is on topic. I've seen the video but don't remember if biden said it was all him alone.

You said it in the op.

Biden did in fact make the statement that HE had the prosecutor fired, and withheld a loan guarantee to accomplish that

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Then release the 3 calls and prove it, that's the new standard now...remember.

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Jason79

Totally relevant. It shows that it was not a one sided issue. Multiple countries and the IMF wanted him out. Ukrainian parliament wanted him out. Ukrainian watch dog groups wanted the prosecutor out.

www.ft.com...

European and US officials pressed Ukraine to sack Viktor Shokin, the country’s former prosecutor-general, months before Joe Biden, the former US vice-president, personally intervened to force his removal, people involved in the talks said. Mr Biden did not act unilaterally nor did he instigate the push against Mr Shokin, despite suggestions to the contrary by supporters of US president Donald Trump, people familiar with the matter said.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The trump admin has access to those calls. You'd think if trump heard something that was incriminating he woulda used it instead of asking President Z. to do an investigation.

I'd love to see hunter and joe go to jail but I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I am not saying I want them to go to jail.

I am not sure Trump has heard or knows what's on those calls because many people would know if he checked them. So I don't think or know if Trump heard those calls I am saying that from Trump campaign FISA, Russia hoax, impeachment, stormy daniels to Kavanaugh and everywhere in between the onus is now on Joe Biden to prove what happened.
That is the new norm, I am just saying suck it up Biden you stepped in it now deal with it.

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k

The trump admin has access to those calls. You'd think if trump heard something that was incriminating he woulda used it instead of asking President Z. to do an investigation.

I'd love to see hunter and joe go to jail but I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join