It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK immigrant deaths - driver conspired in human trafficing plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
that was totally unexpected

mo robinson - the irish haulier whoes load was found to contain the corpses of 39 illegal imigrants has entered a guilty plea in response to charges - he conspired in an human trafficing plot

previous threads are availiable on ATS

source

my opinion : the fact that he drove a bare tractor over 300km - and a ferry transit - to pick up a load with a stated destingation < 50km from its port of entry - was an imediate " red flag "

lets see what heppens next

he does not YET face a direct criminal charge in relation to the 39 deaths - but he could be chartged later

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
But , will this person spill the beans on their employer , or claim they were acting alone ?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
that was totally unexpected

mo robinson - the irish haulier whoes load was found to contain the corpses of 39 illegal imigrants has entered a guilty plea in response to charges - he conspired in an human trafficing plot

previous threads are availiable on ATS

source

my opinion : the fact that he drove a bare tractor over 300km - and a ferry transit - to pick up a load with a stated destingation < 50km from its port of entry - was an imediate " red flag "

lets see what heppens next

he does not YET face a direct criminal charge in relation to the 39 deaths - but he could be chartged later

He was already charged with Manslaughter, he has not been asked to plead on that thus far, he has pleaded to conspiracy-admitted plotting to assist illegal immigration, also having criminal property in his possession...the latter, not as yet pleaded for.

In edit, it is thought that Robinson stopped his lorry short of his destination, and opened the vehicle's container and it's contents, and that they were all deceased...he may have been the person who contacted the police in the first place.
edit on 25-11-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

He is simply the tip of the spear.

Hopefully, he does indeed spill the beans with any information he has regarding the operation in question and who his paymasters are.

I imagine though it will be somewhat of a compartmentalized affair.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

There have apparently been a few people charged in connection with the incident in Vietnam.

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

There have apparently been a few people charged in connection with the incident in Vietnam.

www.aljazeera.com...

Thanks
But that only makes me wonder more as to the destination.
And who runs that operation.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Same here.

I imagine rather a few nefarious bastards and organized criminal enterprises have their finger in that dirty pie.

Nevermind a right a good few politicians Police and customs officials ta boot.

new topics

top topics

join