It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birmingham England Crisis,Arrests over cinema 'machete' brawl.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: paraphi

Indeed. Whereas your average white american nutters weapon of choice is an assault rifle.

Ever seen the black American nutters' weapons of choice? Look at any blue city and you'll see. tens of thousands of homicides per year, all with very strict gun control. Chicago, for example, has around 750 murders a year. A number that surpasses the total number of all people mass murdered yet never gets discussed.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Look up the ethnic mix of places like Middlesbrough, go look up the GBH cases in Newcastle (names will be associated with convictions) heck you mentioned middle class, go look up the average employment rate and income around Tyne & Wear. You'll find crime has a direct link with poverty, drugs and to a lesser extent education. Social Media and gang culture hasn't helped but it's not a new phenomena that the youth of Britain are crazy bastards.

So a bunch of kids that were coloured had a riot in Birmingham, a place that is famed for having a large Pakistani population and you consider this evidence that the whole of the UK is the same? Being invaded by "other folk" are we? Don't get me wrong there's some bad places in the UK but it's a lot more complicated than blaming it on the brown folk.

Maybe you've lived in your village for too long. But minorities are not running the streets around here and the sorry fact is if they tried they'd seriously need to consider packing machetes.

I agree with you that it's a youth problem though. Here it is white kids. If you like I can send you plenty of links regarding knivings, beatings, vandalism, theft, the works. The only link you'll find between these cases would be income, education and addiction/drug use.

I am no fool mate.

Could've fooled me. Wasn't all that long ago I was one of "those" kids.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

If this were done by a white group of gang teenagers i can reassure you the media would naming the suspects all over.

No. Because it's illegal in the UK to print personal details of a youth that's been convicted or charged with a crime.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Pfft.

Big knifes and air rifles were a pass time of any cool kid 15 years ago here too, am I full of poo too?

I've owned machetes and know landscapers who commonly use them. Hmm.

Not western common
that's funny.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It's a city not a town, but no some of them are orange too.

It's the Eastern Europeans that scare me tbh but you can usually spot em from a mile away with those cheap 90's tracksuits.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
All this reminds me of the knicker twisting that went on years ago, when the warriors came out.

Same sort of things, kids fighting coming out of the cinema and the press whipping everything up.

That said, it's a bit more serious now, with so many involved in drug trafficking gangs and carrying weapons to guard their turf.

I understand cinemas pulling it, who wants gangs of morons upsetting all the other customers?

The charges of racism against the cinemas are risible though, I've seen this being twisted into whitey doing down black culture ffs.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Remember the trouble between Mods and Rockers when Quadrophenia came out ?
There was a big brawl outside my local cinema along with many others at the time , all those Mods waiting in line was a tempting target.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Just a pity, thinking back, that no one ever made a really good skinhead film.

That would definitely set things off.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: gortex

Just a pity, thinking back, that no one ever made a really good skinhead film.

That would definitely set things off.

The Ozzies did. Remember Romper Stomper? Back when Russell Crowe was pretty much unheard of.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Skinhead skinhead......

Don't have a clue what you are talking about Hando....

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Just stating the facts unlike yourself.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Funny because I remember watching soccer riots where white people were throwing firebombs at each other over a stupid football game! So it's not a brown people problem!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

This is the third time in several different threads posts that you have attempted to debunk, discredit and trash what other living and breathing people have written in the public domain. All I am doing is reporting out on it. You blew off the newspaper articles about California and used selective memory and now you discredit what Londoners are writing about London. Yes I have been to England and London. I also have relatives who live in London who don't share your view and do feel that London has been "lost".
edit on 26-11-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

In the machete incident it was a brown skinned kid. Why so touchy about the facts? Do soccer people hack each other with a machete?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

We used to.

You may wish to look into football hooliganism in this nation.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nah this is the real stuff that you want to distract us from:

One machete crime every 90 minutes on Britain's streets as police try to deal with thugs carrying out murders, rapes and burglaries

Machetes came to public prominence in May 2013 when British soldier Lee Rigby was butchered in broad daylight by two Islamist fanatics.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: andy06shake

Nah this is the real stuff that you want to distract us from:

One machete crime every 90 minutes on Britain's streets as police try to deal with thugs carrying out murders, rapes and burglaries

Machetes came to public prominence in May 2013 when British soldier Lee Rigby was butchered in broad daylight by two Islamist fanatics.

Oh right, i see. Because a terrorist used a machete in an attack you think that this is where we discovered machetes in the UK. This is where you have gone wrong........

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

We used to.

You may wish to look into football hooliganism in this nation.

Always Scousers that were the knife merchants (and Glasgow). Others used them but for the Scouse units it was always a common thing.

Do you remeber seeing all the fans wearing hard hats to games in the 70's? To stop all the darts embedding themselves in your skull.....

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Distract???

You obviously missed the 90s over here.

Your links the Daily Fail mate, they hate everybody.

The problem is the lack of Police on the street nevermind the fact that weans have nothing to do any more with there time than play stabby stabby on our towns and streets.

Certainly not just brown children that practice that particular stupidity.

edit on 26-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

I'm from Glasgow.

Casuals from all over the nation used whatever came to hand if memory serves.

Unfortunately, i tend to agree all the same, this city has a severe issue with idiots picking up there mammies kitchen knife in an attempt to look hard.

It's a cultural dilemma, or so it seems on some level.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join