It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birmingham England Crisis,Arrests over cinema 'machete' brawl.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It seems there is a major crisis happening in England's most diverse area in Birmingham.
In Birmingham an attack on innocent civilians happened by a group of people wielding machetes stormed into a cinema attacking several number of people including children.
The attack has raised speculation on immigration and migrants being responsible for the attack that happened. The ethnic background of the group reasonable behind the attack are kept hidden by the news media outlets.

Birmingham Star City: Arrests over cinema 'machete' brawl

A number of police officers were assaulted as they attempted to clear about 100 people from the Star City complex in Birmingham. They were responding to reports a group with machetes had arrived at the multiplex. Several arrests for assaulting officers and failing to disperse were made.

Gang film Blue Story pulled from cinemas across UK after 100-strong machete mob stormed Vue screening in Birmingham

Showcase Cinemas has also cancelled screenings at its 21 theatres nationwide. Cineworld will continue showing the movie. Odeon said it was reviewing security measures.

Birmingham Star City: Girl, 13, among 'machete' brawl arrests

What is happening in England is almost similar to what is happening in Sweden with its own youth gang immigrant problem.

edit on 25-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Birmingham isn't in London.

(post by WUNK22 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Sorry mistype there.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This was 2 days ago...Saturday yes?
I watch Sky news and didn't hear a thing....wonder why it has not been more widely reported?......must be an election 'thing'

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
1) This incident happened in Birmingham and has absolutely nothing to do with London. These are 2 different cities and 125 miles apart.

2) This incident has absolutely nothing to do with Immigration or immigrants and in no way should be described as such.

3) The Ethnic backgrounds of those involved are NOT being hidden.

4) After these 3 blatant inaccuracies in your OP it should also be made clear that the "children being attacked" as stated by the OP actually should be "teenager's fight with other teenager's".

5) Tasers were drawn by some officers in attendance but non were discharged during the incident.

6) A small number of teenagers were arrested for Public Order Offences.

7) Without condoning any form of violence or disturbance it should also be stated that this was not an attack on innocent civilians but rather 2 groups of teenagers fighting each other.

Yes this would have been a distressing incident for members of the public to be around on a Saturday evening at the cinema but please do not sensationalise events beyond what they are. It does no favour to yourself, this sites reputation or the truth.

edit on 25 11 19 by NinjaCougar because: (no reason given)

(post by Lagomorphe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
dbl

edit on 25-11-2019 by Lagomorphe because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2019 by Lagomorphe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Somalis, they love their machetes.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Great deflection, yup you’re important issues are just great in Britain, all is well carry on...a reply to: NinjaCougar

(post by Lagomorphe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
It's like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under

Scum breed doing what they do.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The quality of ATS is going downhill, a trend that isn't buckling...

It's just full of propaganda, fake news and angry little right wing nuts who'd try and sell snow to Eskimos if they weren't dirty foreigners.

Absolute muppets.

On a more serious note, these were kids in groups. Probably playing post code fights. Ironically a lot of people in my youth used to play the same game. Non of them were immigrants. Ya know what sucks? Teenagers are onto their way to be adults and it doesn't take much to disfigure, disable or cause death to a person.

This has nothing to do with immigration.

I noticed a lot of mention of London but non in your OP anymore, well done on allowing the fine ATS members here basically correct your total lack of geography regarding England.
edit on 25-11-2019 by RAY1990 because: More to add

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NinjaCougar

"Police demonstrate non-lethal compliance techniques on teen cosplayers, definitely not from London, as they arrive in droves for screening of new musical. Parents and children at the scene excited and amazed by the lively scene."

I removed the offending words and ideas for you. Irresponsible headlines causing alarm, sheesh.

This is a normal occurrence and should not be sensationalized.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

So you're calling blacks animals? ..

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

The site definitely has turned towards the right in the past couple years. I thought if was a gang of immigrants until i read the story. Im not seeing any evidence it was.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

On a more serious note, these were kids in groups. Probably playing post code fights. Ironically a lot of people in my youth used to play the same game. Non of them were immigrants. Ya know what sucks? Teenagers are onto their way to be adults and it doesn't take much to disfigure, disable or cause death to a person.

Postal code fights? LOL, yeah they like playing that in Miami, Baltimore, LA, Chicago. We actually have large gaming centers in most regions called correctional institutions where people can go pro and compete for ramen and phone minutes.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
just one observation on this " machete brawl "

the only reported injuries = 2 police officers - both with " minor injuries "

one can only surmise that this was NOT rwandans - they know how to do machete brawls propperly

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

There's a million and one reasons why they happen. I live in a small city in the UK. It ain't got nothing to do with race or nationality though.

It's more to do with bad parenting, bad schooling, testosterone and boredom.

Personally at that age I was more interested in chasing lasses around than other lads, getting jumped by a bunch of kids isn't my ideal of "getting some" and luckily when I was a youth the girls weren't getting all wannabe militant either.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Never mind...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join