It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


A simpler "Getting started" approach to the "Law of Attraction".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

log in


posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:57 PM
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

That would be hypnosis through mimicry, which one could suppose is possible... but the intent and payload of the hypnosis would be mimicry as well.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:24 AM
a reply to: Phage

Ask Kenneth.

On topic, it is funny how very often situations resolve themselves in exactly the way we think they will.

I read about a test with survey takers.
They were told that in order to not influence the respondents they had to read from a card.
The card started by advising the respondents why they were reading from the card.
"I am reading from this card in order not to influence your answers to the survey."

Now the test was actually to test the influence of expectations. Half the survey takers were told that the responses would be 30% positive and the other half were told that 70% of the responses would be positive and that is exactly how the results came out.

It was a long time ago, I am sorry I do not remember the source.
edit on 11262019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:10 PM
The best explanation for success and loa i got is from Tony robbins.

The amount of action and persistence you have, is defined by how much you believe something will happen.

Belief > Emotions> Actions > Results

So using Loa to create emotions that lead you to take action, is an effective way to manifest on my experience. Not just waiting.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:41 AM
The problem is.. once you start to achieve your goals or desires ( buying a car, getting healthier, etc) you start to attract negative attention. In the end.. Everybody wants the same thing. ( and people have eyes man.. PEOPLE.. HAVE.. EYEYS! ) I always find this to be the main problem. Otherwise, I can easily do what makes me happy.

"22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"

edit on 5-1-2020 by Ashkeef because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:54 AM
Side note: I think the Law of attraction is broken down very well in the Kybolion.

I have really thought a lot about it over the years and for me I think it comes down to a few things. The emotional state we are in is tied to the type of chemicals our body is producing. It physiology based. These chemicals and hormones in a way create the "frequency" by tuning the brain to whatever wave state the chemicals set it to. Then our "thoughts" are projected through those brainwaves like a radio wave. So that is why we are told to be grateful and think positive. The chemicals and hormones that are produced when the body is in rest/relax mode vs fight/flight mode are way better for us in terms of the power of our intentions and getting what we want instead of what we fear. If i had to imagine the universe as a quantum field of possibility and our brains as a quantum transmitter/receiver then the station it is on while transmitting will have the greatest impact on what way we affect the world around us. That's why I like simulation theory. It makes sense to me that the reality we live in is like a computer code and we, for some reason that only the source programmers can understand, have the ability to interact and change certain lines of code within the program using these techniques. Anyway, its fun to think about and play with.
Hope You're all having an excellent day/night!!

top topics
<< 1   >>

log in