It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They buried JFK today in history November 25th 1963

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This week in History was a dark one for America,JFK was shot in Dallas and was laid to rest at Arlington cemetery on this day back in 1963 , If something like this was to happen to President Trump today America would tear itself apart , it brought many to conspiracy circles over the years and still has not been fully answered today

www.history.com...

www.youtube.com...

Where was Daddy Bush that day the nightmare started on Elm street

edit on 24/11/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

coup d'é·tat

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

coup d'é·tat

And magik bullets

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm glad for this thread.
We need the reminder.

RIP, John Kennedy!!!

And yes, many were brought to CT due to his murder.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

It goes to show how much we have changed over the last 4 years when nothing appears on a conspiracy site about this terrible event all those years ago , yet every detail about the current administration is poured over in great detail on forums but will people still be going on about it in 50 or so years

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

It was a shock to hear a theory that it can well be that it is not JFK being burried there. That "they" switched his body with a policeman who looked like JFK and got murdered that same day.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
RIP JFK

Cheers

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So back in 1992...

Congress had ordered in 1992 that all remaining sealed files pertaining to the investigation into Kennedy’s death should be fully opened to the public through the National Archives in 25 years, by Oct. 26, 2017, except for those the president authorized for further withholding.

Trump had confirmed on Saturday that he would allow for the release of the final batch of once-classified records, amounting to tens of thousands of pages, “subject to the receipt of further information.”

source

So in 2017...

Trump blocks release of some JFK assassination records.

The government is releasing 2,800 documents, but other files will be subject to further review.

President Donald Trump on Thursday delayed the release of some documents relating to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, while allowing the National Archives to post 2,800 other pages that had yet to be made public.

Trump is holding back an unspecific number of documents at the request mainly of the FBI and CIA, according to a White House official, and has directed federal agencies to re-review the remaining files, giving them 180 days to do so. The documents being held back include redacted information, and are not being immediately released due to national security concerns.

The president had been hyping the release of the trove on Twitter in recent days, tweeting on Saturday that “subject to the receipt of further information,” he would allow “the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened.” On Wednesday, he teased the release again, tweeting that “the long anticipated release” of the files would take place Thursday, calling them, “So interesting!”

source

Well what?

President Donald Trump extended the deadline for the public release of the John F. Kennedy assassination files to 2021 on Thursday, prolonging the infamously drawn-out disclosure around the shooting.

source

See you all in 2021

edit on 25/11/2019 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I remember reading about that years ago on this site , way to much of a coincidence that someone who looked like him gets whacked the same day , one thing is for sure Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It was a very hard week for me. My grandmother who lived with me died on the 18th. We had her funeral the day before Kennedy was shot. I was only six and this was my first experience with death and it was a double shot.
I was in such shock I couldnt even cry all I could do was sit and stare out and I shivered for days.

top topics

join