It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone care to help me with a poll for my college class

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

I completed the survey, despite more questions needing an "other" option. Question #5 I couldn't comprehend.

You should place a draft of your next survey on ATS, so we can assist you in refining the questions.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah. So far that question is the most often skipped. I wish I could change it, but I don't think I can now because the survey already has responses.

As I mentioned previously, if I had another solid day, I would be able to make a much more refined poll. I put this one together during my slow times at work today not even counting lunch.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
H
A
L
L
N
O
T
B
E
I
N
F
R
I
N
G
E
D

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
You are a good speller.
In any direction.

edit on 11/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

SHALL NOT!

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🛰🛰🛰🛰🛰🛰🛰🛰🛰🛰🛰🛰🛰🚁🚁🚁� ��🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Okey dokey.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm glad we finally see eye-to-eye and we can put this unpleasant interaction behind us

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You're showing initiative while other students are most likely procrastinating. Give yourself a pat on the back!

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
A practical view....you posted the poll was political......

firearma all they want for the country boys....not the country girls though....oh no, did I write that?

Your'e going sidewindered....the boys will thumb bump and carry judges....410 shooting revolvers...so help them fight the public attackers. we need a response team of country boys to be notified by phone. in a network....is that possible idk

they are in place for Texas sound tracking where about 30 guys are phones....equipped with night vision goggles...they jump in and go at night with no lights on....had em called on us 2 times.....went right by that dude with no lights....middle of nowhere....had strange ski goggles....Israeli goggles.

Anyway, more responsible guys...no friggin leo types....tell em that in your analysis....I said the leo's are from another planet....half maybe....more normal country boys carrying....hey...like the iorls in Wyoming with .25 automatics in their friggin coin pockets on their tight jeans....the pocket looks form fitted.

be sure to include the girls in Wyoming in the summary analysis...the handle sticks out of the coin pocket with a .25 auto
edit on 24-11-2019 by GBP/JPY because: in the FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Thanks everyone. I'm passed 25 responses now which was all I needed for my paper. I will do my best to remember to respond to this thread with the grade I get on the paper.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I expect that, for the sake of disclosure, you will include a link to this thread in your essay.

It's not exactly what could be called a scientific sample.

edit on 11/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I did not click on this thread I am not on my PC I
don't even know who ATS is !

I was at Quiznos

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I understand the first question is regarding how the media portrays semi auto rifles, which is one of my biggest pet peeves. Don't call it an assault rifle just because it sounds scary and will get more votes from uninformed voters. An assault rifle is a firearm with a clearly defined set of qualities. Whatever firearm you are looking at - either its an assault rifle or it isn't. I know the gun control lobby does that intentionally because they will get more votes saying they will ban assault rifles than by saying they will ban home defence weapons.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Completed. I hope it helps. Good luck in the class.

The first option in the last question was pretty ambiguous... even if by design. There is zero correlation between gang culture and rural gun ownership culture. In fact, the comparison was a little insulting...

FYI for others: there is no request for personal data.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I would also be interested in the survey results.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Drat! Survey closed b4 I could get a look at these salacious questions...

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Thanks. Well put

CCW/CPL holder

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the replies. Ganjoa, sorry I closed the poll beforehand. It was getting late and as I was typing up my paper, the numbers kept changing. It was around 1am when I closed it so I figured I had given a good chunk of time.

I will post the results of the poll here when I can find out how to do so. But for now I have to finish typing this paper.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I put this one together during my slow times at work today not even counting lunch.

Does the school teach ethics of working at work and not using work time for personal gain.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You're showing initiative while other students are most likely procrastinating. Give yourself a pat on the back!

Care he does about his education, it appears.
edit on 25-11-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join