It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Opened the Can

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yep. I think that illegal searches and seizures should be dealt with as the law demands. I hope the Navy properly deals with the prosecutors who compromised emails to Gallagher’s defense team.

I also think that Gallagher has been convicted of a crime and should pay the price. I also think that President Trump is involved here not on the basis of concerns about military justice but for his own benefit. Also, apparently, there are far more boot-lickers who love them some authoritarian nutjob BS a lot more than they did under previous Administrations.

You are free, of course, to disagree with that assessment. I may have mentioned I don’t care.
edit on 26-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i hope her pardons more war criminals

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
i hope her pardons more war criminals

i hope her too

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
sure

Trump is involved here not on the basis of concerns about military justice but for his own benefit.

cause you can see into his heart and tell us his intentions
mkay
if you say so

you should use your amazing powers for good

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
sure

Trump is involved here not on the basis of concerns about military justice but for his own benefit.

cause you can see into his heart and tell us his intentions
mkay
if you say so

you should use your amazing powers for good

Just like all the witnesses in the impeachment scam.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It seems to me that us Discordians should embrace the Chao. I'm not sure what your problem is. Unless you are faking the kallisti funk. The dude got uppity and he got smacked down. Are you not amused?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterMcKill

Are you not amused?

I think its hilarious. Trump pardoned a child murderer and y'all are deliriously happy about it, along with Trump cleaning house of anyone who's not ok with Child Murder as a natural byproduct of soldiering......

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer
I'm on board with you sentiment wise, but Trump only pardoned the picture taking. The military found him not guilty of murder. It is what it is.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Do you really think that’s going to have a positive effect on our armed services morale?

Oh, most definitely. Now they know they have a real President looking out for them, unlike the last administration.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Are you not amused?

I think its hilarious. Trump pardoned a child murderer and y'all are deliriously happy about it, along with Trump cleaning house of anyone who's not ok with Child Murder as a natural byproduct of soldiering......

You do know that "children" over there carry suicide bombs?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Are you not amused?

You do know that "children" over there carry suicide bombs?

When Seals who shoot children who are strapped with bombs no longer want to work with you because you're killing the ones without bombs strapped to them, I think there's a problem. Its telling that men doing ugly work find even Gallagher a step too far.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
www.nationalreview.com...

Evidence that Gallagher sniped civilians was nonexistent. The evidence showed that rather than killing the ISIS prisoner, Gallagher had tried to save his life. And the claims against him were brought by SEALs who resented his leadership and were acting out of a vendetta against him.

some here are ignorant of the actual facts

typical

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: DBCowboy

Technically, the President works for We the People, wouldn’t you say?

You can’t be in favor of this wild overreach of Presidential authority and spitting in the face of the Navy can you?

Military top brasses are essentially politicians

Politicising the military is overreach

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Absolutely disgusting what these liberal Democrats are doing to our soldiers.

Obama would have done nothing

But if the guy deserted his position and converted to Islam. Obama would offer money, a couple of Taliban generals.

Trump and Obama are complete opposites

And trump doesn't smoke

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

For crying out loud do you ever add anything on here of substance of is it just masturbatory posting habits to enjoy?

Obama had no military service, neither did Clinton who dodged the draft. Maybe you heard his wife ran for Presidency a few years back?

Did you have concerns about the military then? Let me guess---I can find several posts from you where you express outrage for the way McCain was treated by Trump because he insulted a military hero? But yet you voted for Obama right???

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Hahahhahaha great response. Pettier than I ever imagined you could be. Impressive!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

I was subject to the UCMJ for 30 years. Let me tell you the scariest thing about it and it’s biggest downfall....undue command influence. If your case rubs anyone up the chain of command the wrong way many of those commanders insert themselves into the judicial process....sometimes purposely and sometimes inadvertently. There is nothing worse than a court that sees many of those involved in the process under the command of somebody that wants a certain result. And keep in mind, most of these commanders are not educated in law but like to think they are. And make no mistake....it happens more than the military wants to admit.

I loved being in the military obviously....but it was the one bad part of being in it. Defense lawyers in the military don’t stand a chance in the military justice system if the charges can highlight a commander’s leadership in good order and discipline and most members understand that. Court martials can be won, but they are few and far between. Most military members would agree the system is rigged in favor of commanders and higher leadership that have a vested interest in the case.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

It seems to me that us Discordians should embrace the Chao. I'm not sure what your problem is. Unless you are faking the kallisti funk. The dude got uppity and he got smacked down. Are you not amused?

I’m not a Discordian, although I did truly admire RAW. I have also been a Baptist, a Pentecostal, a Buddhist, a card carrying member of the Satanic Temple, a Pagan, an Atheist, and now I’m slightly bemused by it all.

I do see the effects in our world from random chance which I sometimes call God and sometimes call Chaos and sometimes call a bad dice roll when I needed a 20.

Thanks for asking.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assessor
a reply to: Deplorable

I was subject to the UCMJ for 30 years. Let me tell you the scariest thing about it and it’s biggest downfall....undue command influence. If your case rubs anyone up the chain of command the wrong way many of those commanders insert themselves into the judicial process....sometimes purposely and sometimes inadvertently. There is nothing worse than a court that sees many of those involved in the process under the command of somebody that wants a certain result. And keep in mind, most of these commanders are not educated in law but like to think they are. And make no mistake....it happens more than the military wants to admit.

I loved being in the military obviously....but it was the one bad part of being in it. Defense lawyers in the military don’t stand a chance in the military justice system if the charges can highlight a commander’s leadership in good order and discipline and most members understand that. Court martials can be won, but they are few and far between. Most military members would agree the system is rigged in favor of commanders and higher leadership that have a vested interest in the case.

What’s your take on the current mess?

Should the President have become involved?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Hahahhahaha great response. Pettier than I ever imagined you could be. Impressive!

Yeah yeah.

Any response of substance?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join