It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff For Brains Won't Commit To Testifying In Senate Impeachment Trial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
He has immunity for anything he said on the floor.

But the immunity doesn’t cover his “ bathroom break “ leaks when he stepped out in the hall . Or anything he said in public .

As I said in my other thread. Subpoena him he’ll lie , a leopard doesn’t change it’s spots .

Then you’ve got perjury along with other charges .,
edit on 24-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
In other news , there is overwhelming evidence unicorn farts turn into gold.
Film at 11:00

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Schiff for brains, that's a good one.

The jussie smollett of the Democrats

That dude and his eyes are on a whole other level of creepy

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
He has immunity for anything he said on the floor.

But the immunity doesn’t cover his “ bathroom break “ leaks when he stepped out in the hall . Or anything he said in public .

As I said in my other thread. Subpoena him he’ll lie , a leopard doesn’t change it’s spots .

Then you’ve got perjury along with other charges .,

Seriously? Well FFS.

HOW can that even be possible. (I'm sure it is - I'm just a little outraged at the moment).

So knowing this - that turd just got up there and made up crap as he went along - knowing he would never be held accountable for it? WHAT?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

He has immunity for anything said on the floor of the house of representatives. The thing is he said the same schiff off the floor. Like in the hallway on the front steps and during interviews. They could still trip him up .

Congressional immunity

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I predict it will never make it to the Senate.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
I predict it will never make it to the Senate.

There's already a ton of chatter that perhaps they'll vote to impeach, but Pelosi won't actually send any articles of impeachment to the Senate.

To my mind, this is like fumbling the ball at the 1-yard line, but apparently the idea is they're trying to avoid actually sending this over to the Senate, where it will be the Republicans writing the rules.

...However, it seems that ship might have already sailed. There are now three separate Senate committees subpoenaing evidence to investigate the Bidens and Burisma.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Lock that buffoon Trump up!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimrat201
Lock that buffoon up!!!

Don't worry...Schiff's chickens will be coming home to roost soon enough. In the meantime:

As expected, Democrats in Congress who have only a mild case of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS), are changing their minds about Impeaching President Trump.

Michigan Democratic Rep. Brenda Lawrence, a prominent supporter of Kamala Harris who has previously supported the impeachment inquiry into President Trump, abruptly announced Sunday that she no longer saw any "value" in the process and called for her fellow Democrats to abandon impeachment.

Lawrence's about-face came as polls have shown that independents are souring on the idea of impeaching and removing Trump from office, including in critical battleground states like Wisconsin, even as House Democrats aggressively presented their poll-tested "bribery" case against the president over the past two weeks.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Congrats to all WISE Democrats!

edit on 11/26/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
His brains won't testify?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Thanks for the link - Time saved! I was going to go hunting for it this morning.

It makes my hair stand on end - the very thought of it - but if it is what it is?

Edit to add: That's frackin' unreal. They are exempt. They do have immunity. Holy smokes how can that be law... Frig.
edit on 2715Tuesday201913 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Lock this bitch ass Trump up!!

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Immunity doesn't cover treason.

Which Schiff has committed.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
His brains won't testify?

He'd have to have some first.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Jerrold Nadler originally gave the Trump Administration until December 1st to determine if the White House would participate in his House Judiciary Impeachment circus.

Today, he extended the deadline to December 6th.

twitter.com...

President Trump/The White House should stay away totally, until the House Impeaches, and sends the approved article(s) over to the Senate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join