It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff For Brains Won't Commit To Testifying In Senate Impeachment Trial

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This guy...

Liar Chairman Schiff, who purposefully gave a misleading and false representation of President Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Zelensky. His monologue was rife with exaggerations, mischaracterizations, and downright falsehoods — yet Schiff still absurdly tried to maintain the veneer of standing above partisan politics.

This guy... who said that Trump had asked Zelensky to “make up” or “manufacture” dirt on Trump’s potential 2020 opponent, former Vice President Joe Biden. That’s not accurate. Trump asked Zelensky to investigate, not provide false information.

This guy... who got ‘3 Pinocchios’ for lying, from the Left leaning Washington Post, which had previously given Schiff four Pinocchios in October for lying about contacts with the whistleblower claiming his panel had “not spoken directly with the whistleblower.” WaPo called that “flat-out false.” Schiff’s committee aide had in fact met with the whistleblower and even recommended he file a complaint.

It seems now that Chairman Schiff is unwilling to testify if the impeachment farce continues to the Senate. He also states that the Senate are "not serious about what they are doing."

On Sunday’s broadcast of CNN’s “State of the Union,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) refused to say he would testify in an impeachment trial of President Donald Trump in the Senate. When asked if he would be willing to testify in the Senate, Schiff said, “There is nothing to testify about. I think if the president or his allies in the Senate persist, it means they are not serious about what they are doing.”

Tapper asked, “But there are questions you could answer about your staff having been approached by the whistleblower before he filed his complaint and other matters, things that you could shed light on our explain. Would you refuse to go if the Senate wanted you to come as a witness?”

Schiff added, “I don’t want to comment on it except to say that if they go down this road, it shows a fundamental lack of seriousness, a willingness to try to turn this into a circus-like the president would like, and I hope they don’t go there.

LINK

So there you have it folks.

A thread about "this guy"...who has been called out as a liar and who has been accused by others, including Rep. Devin Nune, of turning the impeachment hearing into a ‘circus.’

This guy...who has the chutzpah to state that the Senate might turn the impeachment "into a circus."

This guy...who turned this impeachment farce into a spectacle with no substance, which resulted in low TV ratings. Ratings that were about 60 percent lower than other comparable testimony events and substantially lower than the viewership for Nixon’s impeachment inquiry.

This guy...who held closed door sessions with witnesses and whose own staffers "advised" the whistleblower, before filing a formal complaint, giving Democrats advance warning of the accusations of wrongdoing that triggered their impeachment inquiry.

This guy...who now believes that “There is nothing to testify about," before a Senate impeachment hearing.

This guy...who says the evidence they have heard throughout the impeachment inquiry so far is "overwhelming."

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I just noticed, Schiffs face is oddly similar to the mask used in the 1st Saw movie.

More of the same, accuse others of what YOU'RE doing, lol Schiff, hes comedy gold.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The slippery snake wouldn't want to get caught with perjury would he?

“There is nothing to testify about"

There never was. This farce has went on long enough.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Nice post shawmanfromny, very well put together.
I am starting to think the Democrats may not impeach Trump. They might be realizing the danger they have put themselves in.
By not playing by the rules in the House they have paved the way for the Senate to push back hard and make an impeachment trial a trial against Biden, Schiff, Pelosi and Kerry to name a few. There has been so much reporting from Ukrainian arms dealers funding Schiffs campaign to Peolosi,Kerry and Romney along with Biden making the Ukrainian energy sector a way to get their kids to make a boatload of money. Of course there has been no sightings of the MSM reporting this so we are left with "conspiracy theories", a convenient way of giving cover to the real bad guys.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There's two thoughts here.

1. He's giving himself an out telling the Senate they won't be going forward.

2. He's just being a # as usual.

I wish it was 1, but more likely it's 2.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Call him as a witness.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

House intelligence committee chairman Adam Schiff has come under scrutiny for reportedly having his own connection to a Ukrainian businessman.

Schiff, who has a leading role in Congress' impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump, is now facing questions about his link to businessman, Igor Pasternak.

Pasternak is the founder of Worldwide Aeros Corp, a manufacturer of airships aimed at both the military and commercial markets.

According to Fox News, Pasternak, who immigrated to American from Ukraine, has also been involved in weapons manufacturing.

Call him as a witness!

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The House might vote to impeach, and not pass it to the Senate.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Really?
That is ridiculous. That would be my bet then, they will vote for impeachment and walk away in an effort to make the 2020 election the impeachment jury/trial.
Brilliant...in an evil and despicable way.

originally posted by: carewemust

edit on 24-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: grammer

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

When you live in an alternate reality where Trump is a criminal President who needs to be taken out BAMN, the rules of actual reality don't apply, that's why we have MSNBCNN and propaganda - to continue to feed shiffites the shiff they so eagerly desire, facts be damned.

Keep giving him all the rope he wants, I see a self-induced hanging on the horizon....

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

This whole shlteree is about to go south in a big way. With the Demos
back up against the wall they are gonna be left with only one avenue.
And you mark my words right now. They will rip this country apart if they
have to if it's all they have left. They are in this to the bitter end and
Trump should go under ground and run the country from there.
At least til Dec 31.

edit on 24-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Agreed, if what we've seen and discuss here is true and becomes public and goes to trial........what wouldn't they do to prevent that.
I know it's not just Democrats but the Peolosi/Schiff/Schumer/Brennen/Clapper crew are, at this point in time, the most dangerous people in our country. To think there are so many people that are totally clueless at just how on the edge things are.
There is a huge need for a false flag right now by the crew I mentioned.

originally posted by: carsforkids

This whole shlteree is about to go south in a big way. With the Demos
back up against the wall they are gonna to be left with only one avenue.
And you mark my words right now. They will rip this country apart if they
have to if it's all they have left. They are in this to the bitter end and
Trump should go under ground and run the country from there.
At least til the Dec 31.

edit on 24-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I see no limit to lengths they are willing to go to. I think
we're at war and we're just to ignorant to know it.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Simple solution, send the Master of Arms of the Senate to retrieve him. Failure to be found triggers a Contempt of Congress charge for failure to appear on a subpoena. When found lock him up until the House kicks him out. There is motion before the House to possibly do so anyway.

Easy peasy, if Mitch has the stones to do it.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
'The evidence is already overwhelming' in impeachment inquiry

What was this overwhelming evidence? does Schiff think the American public are that stupid after the War in Iraq? with the whole evidence part? allies to Schiff had already gone after google/YT demanding to censor free speech, and such things, and now he expects that people believe his weird eye brainwashing techniques as proof?
edit on 24-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

DELUSION: an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
These sciff for brains people dont understand the American public ain't buying it. Like it the democratic blue city Atlanta where the debate was held you heard no hooting or hollering when the talked about the "criminal president". People know its a sham, think the plan is just to keep in hanging in the air and not resolve it all and leave it at we would have impeached him but knew the Senate would not ,so we just stopped the inquiry

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Really?
That is ridiculous. That would be my bet then, they will vote for impeachment and walk away in an effort to make the 2020 election the impeachment jury/trial.

The way to stop that is get the SC to rule on it,because thats a part of the government obstructing another one from doing its due diligence.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Lie for lie, I'm sure Trump trumps.

edit on 24/11/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Too many parliamentary rules for me to follow sometimes. Thanks for pointing that out.
I will have to see what moves they make and watch to see how this unfolds.
I would like to see the witnesses back and get a tough cross examination, punch them a little instead of stroking their egos.."thank you for your years of incredible service, we would not have made it this far as a country without you"...
give me a break..

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Really?

The way to stop that is get the SC to rule on it,because thats a part of the government obstructing another one from doing its due diligence.

edit on 24-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: grammer

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join