It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani Says Biden Documents to Be Released ‘If I Disappear’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I'm not speaking of Trump/Giuliani. In this case I was referring to who(m) Giuliani got the information about Biden/Hunter from.

I was responding to an ATS'er who posted they believe anyone who holds back information about a crime - is criminal themselves. I was trying to point out - IF - Giuliani learned of this 'insurance' information (about the Bidens) from someone he was retained by? Then he's bound to silence.

As much as I might agree that anyone who 'covers up' a crime should be held liable (at least for something) - in the case of a Lawyer? Well, not much a lawyer can do - their damned either way.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

So basically he's hiding corruption until it fits his agenda to release it. That's just as corrupt. Giuliani is a snake and will be exposed just like ol' Trumpski and the pubskis that support his addiction to corruption.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well, we all know what Donald wants from Santa this year.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I wouldn't tell where I'm keeping it. I don't think he has anything that hasn't been released. I like guiliani but seeing him on TV makes me think he is slipping a little in the old brain

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Giuliani continues to drag his own name through the muck.

He seems utterly compromised.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Giuliani continues to drag his own name through the muck.

He seems utterly compromised.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

I preferred the Munsters to Guiliani on TV.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

He deserves to be thrown under a bus, after all he did it to trump.

Trump is in the political battle of his life, yet one of chief "advisors" and given the chance to provide evidence to prove his prez innocent, but he declined.

Why? he wasn't thinking about his leader, he was thinking of himself. I've read his history, he's thrown this stunt before taking all the credit for others work, then hightailing it.

Forget the impeachment, look at Rudy. He more than likely painted by the mob (he claimed to have cleaned NYC of the Mafia, a few thousand mafioso would strongly disagree)

I wish I had a time machine so I could earn trump never to associate with Rudy. He is bad news.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Trump seems to have associated with a lot of people who are now in gaol or facing heavy sentences and/or indictment aside from just his best pal Rudy.

Funny that eh?

I guess he just keeps poor company?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

IMO - it's because anyone who's associated with Trump is going under the Democratic microscope.

Most people have some kind of dirt on them - Democrats just have a knack for finding it - and if they can't? They'll make it up as they go along... Like their lives are dependent on it. Which in a way is true.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
he has nothing obviously

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The guy has basically lost all credibility he worked hard at building up. Then by withholding any information he may have just shows his level of integrity is at zero. I am sure the guy is a good lawyer but is a major D-Bag

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Pay to play has existed in every administration as far back as I can remember, this is an empty threat meant to create an appearance of him being a victim for his constituents. The reality is he's got a laundry list of questionable dealings spanning decades, I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been flattened considering how many times hes rolled under buses.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
he has nothing obviously

Thats about what I figure.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The claim made in movies or by real life people who have absolutely nothing to release.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Trump is now saying that he has no idea why/what Giuliani was doing in Ukraine.

Ummm, is that a bus I’m hearing coming down road?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

More like a Steamroller.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Trump is now saying that he has no idea why/what Giuliani was doing in Ukraine.

Ummm, is that a bus I’m hearing coming down road?

Do you have a link to this info or is it just made up as you go along Shift?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Do you have a link to this info or is it just made up as you go along Shift?

Does it seem unbelievable?
Trump said it himself, during an interview with Bill O'Reilly

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
When asked if he was worried that Trump would throw him under the bus he answered that he has insurance. That looked bad so he later said it was info on Biden and the truly braindead thought that made sense. Seriously WTF people how do you think info on the Bidens keeps Trump from throwing him under the bus? Are you fulltime morons or just when it comes to partisan politics? Rudy also said it was a joke... OK, so it was a joke so why did he call Trump to assure him it was a joke? It seems Trump wasn't dumb enough to believe Rudys Insurance policy referred to Bidens.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join