It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani Says Biden Documents to Be Released ‘If I Disappear’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

You are saying that Obama is a killer? That he has people rubbed out if they cross him?

Have you any proof of this?

Oh don't be ridiculous. Of course Obama isn't going
to harm anyone.

Just ask Andrew Brietbart and Michael Hastings.

Oh wait....

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Said no one to Killery - ever.

And yeah, she's behind it somewhere.

Seriously - you think these people play patta-cake?

Too much money, power and prestige to play with.

That old saying, 'What happens in DC stays in DC?' NO - 'What happens in DC - DIDN'T HAPPEN' - or else.

peace

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sorry haven't read the whole thread but it occurs to me that it really doesn't matter what Rudy may or may not be holding in his safe at the moment.

Here's my logical conundrum:

Former US Attorney in the Ukraine, representing Ukraine government to forward official information on criminal activity as pertains to Burisma (and 2016 elections) to the Department of Justice. Amazingly, it's reported that efforts to reveal/release/transfer the information has been blocked by State, or personnel connected to State with the non-issuance of visas to enter the USA. Giuliani now sends letter to Lindsey graham requesting visas for these witnesses with information from Ukraine corruption investigations so they can testify before the Senate.

IF Giuliani (like the Ukrianians) doesn't have a secure forum/outlet/pathway/method to transfer the information he may be holding in his safe (or elsewhere) to the Justice Department... Does it make any sense for him NOT to hold on to the information until such time as the information can be reliably evaluated & potentially acted upon? The implication being that his untimely death would mandate immediate consideration at the widest levels (public).

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: silo13
I agree with your conclusion. If, that is ''IF'' he has these ''goods'', he should bring it all forth now. Right NOW.
If his has it, it would make sense to bring it out and show conclusively that the Bidens were or are corrupt.

Prove it Rudy, prove it. Don't stumble around with that old hack of ''I got the goods on the bad guys but I"m waiting for my parade down Fifth Avenue with ticker tape proclaiming me, Rudy Guliani, the hero of the nation'' kind of stuff.

Bring it out Rudy, bring it out. NOW.

Yeah, I"m calling your bluff.

I'm going to guess that Rudy doesn't care what you think. Or the rest of us for that matter.

But I actually agree with you for once, if anyone has evidence of crimes committed by ANY political person or office holder/attorney/judge, let them come forward. They need to use the method that was used in Anti-Trust - release it to everyone about everyone at the same time, world-wide. It may not prevent everyone from being snuffed out but it would help.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What a farce, and what an idiot.

If he is holding evidence of wrongdoing, and not releasing it..sounds almost criminal to me.

The reality probably is though..he has nothing

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

If he is holding evidence of wrongdoing, and not releasing it..sounds almost criminal to me.

Lawyers have to protect their clients regardless of their clients criminal behavior.

I'm choosing to believe Rudi received his 'information' under the blanket of patient/client confidentiality.

Could be I'm just feeling optimistic today.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Lawyers have to protect their clients regardless of their clients criminal behavior.

Fair point, but that generally applies to clients. It makes sense to not spill the beans on a client. We are to assume this is dirt on an adversary, why not spill it..unless the client is neck deep in it.

JM2C

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: vonclod

I'm choosing to believe Rudi received his 'information' under the blanket of patient/client confidentiality.

Could be I'm just feeling optimistic today.

You bring up an interesting point.

For the attorney client relationship to exist, doesn’t the attorney have to actually be contracted, which is to say, in the payment of, the client?

What I am getting at is, for Giuliani (or Trump) to rely on an attorney client relationship, would Giuliani have to have been paid, in some way, by Trump?

With regard to his dealings in the Ukraine matter(s), didn’t Giuliani say that he was not being paid as an official representative of the US?

Does that then mean that he was leading the Ukrainian effort, in the presence of Official US government personnel (ambassadors, Cabinet members, and State department officers) as a private citizen attorney representing his private legal client, Donald Trump?

But if Giuliani didn’t bill Trump for the hours spent on his behalf, or if Giuliani does not receive any payment from Trump as a retainer,

Does an actual attorney Client relationship even exist, pursuant to this particular matter?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TSZodiac
Confirms what we’ve always known, that there is a “certain” political faction that is guilty of many, many murders. Giuliani always makes a slip, though - you told everybody where to find the insurance files Rudy !

Ahh but could that be a trap he set for them to try and get them?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Is he saying he has evidence of a crime that he is holding and not giving to the authorities?

Isn't that illegal?

I'm really not sure.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
How about the 911 advocate from Buffalo who died in a plane crash after meeting with Obama in the Whitehouse.
That was strange timing at best and a Clintonian hit job at worst. Also, The health director who approved the release of President Obama’s birth certificate that died in a plane crash.
a reply to: burntheships

edit on 24-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: added

edit on 24-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Also when he first brought the insurance policy up it was during a conversation about trump throwing rudy under the bus.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

My question - do you think this constitutes "extortion" or merely "attempted extortion"?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

With holding the truth on any matter IMO is wrong, if someone has anything related to criminal activity it should be released regardless. Anything like this comes across as people quite happy to keep quiet providing the status quo is maintained.

But he's an attorney.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I like the idea of being an amateur mobster. That covers this administration nicely. At least Reagan played at a near professional level.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Not sure what to think.

Lots of bodies have been dropped over the last three years, and I wouldn't put it past the usual suspects.

On the other Rudy just might be playing the long game.

I do not know.

Who are the usual suspects?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Makes sense that Rudy is holding these back until AFTER Biden gets the Dem nomination.

That is never going to happen. Biden is done for.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Yes, I guess we could ask them too...

Oh wait...!

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Is he saying he has evidence of a crime that he is holding and not giving to the authorities?

Isn't that illegal?

I'm really not sure.

I believe that would be considered “Obstruction of Justice”, and is a felony in most cases.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Yeah. I think you have to actually be asked about it in court. But it's complicated.
www.law.cornell.edu...

edit on 11/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join