It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani Says Biden Documents to Be Released ‘If I Disappear’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Giuliani Says Biden Documents to Be Released ‘If I Disappear’

TRUTH ALERT: The statement I’ve made several times of having an insurance policy, if thrown under bus, is sarcastic & relates to the files in my safe about the Biden Family’s 4 decade monetizing of his office. If I disappear, it will appear immediately along with my RICO chart.

Giuliani's lawyer says he's being 'sarcastic'... I'm not so sure because anything Biden does? Obama/killery can do better and IMO they're all 'in this together'.

It was a busy day on social media for the former New York City mayor, who’s said to be under investigation for possible campaign finance violations and a failure to register as a foreign agent. He said, again without elaborating, that he “plans to bring out a massive pay-for-play scheme under the Obama administration that will devastate the Democrat Party.”
If this is truly his intent? If he was being sarcastic about his 'insurance policy'? He should start thinking about making it a reality. Like NOW!

Right now.
edit on Sun Nov 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: sorry, just saw this was the mud pit

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

With holding the truth on any matter IMO is wrong, if someone has anything related to criminal activity it should be released regardless. Anything like this comes across as people quite happy to keep quiet providing the status quo is maintained.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If this is all really about rooting out corruption why is he not releasing these documents right now? He’s essentially giving the Bidens a free pass to save his own behind.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

There's a lot of truth in that - especially with President Trump.

I like thinking out of the box in that - If Trump KNEW about Biden/Hunter corruption and DIDN'T look into it (because he thought it might effect his election) - now THAT would have been criminal!

Back to Rudi? Being a lawyer? I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt he knows information he can't share due to how he gained that knowledge. Client patient and all that.

If he's keeping the information 'back' - for 'insurance' purposes (himself and his FAMILY) - that's also understandable.

On the downside if he's sitting on a nest egg of info and is using it as a tool to manipulate for his personal financial gain?

Ahhh, that's a big no.

We just don't have enough information to make a pat judgement IMO - but that doesn't mean I don't agree with your opinion.

edit on 2717Sunday201913 by silo13 because: left out a word

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Would you? If you knew you'd be killed or your family would be killed?

He's not playing with amateurs here.

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt until we know more.

peace

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Makes sense that Rudy is holding these back until AFTER Biden gets the Dem nomination.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: underwerks

Would you? If you knew you'd be killed or your family would be killed?

He's not playing with amateurs here.

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt until we know more.

peace

I think you give your perceived enemies too much credit.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This "release if" has become so much of a cliche now.

It's no longer a threat to anyone but the lame.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

With holding the truth on any matter IMO is wrong, if someone has anything related to criminal activity it should be released regardless. Anything like this comes across as people quite happy to keep quiet providing the status quo is maintained.

Pretty sure Giuliani has released the pertinent information
to the appropriate people. That is exactly why the Democrats
went into panic and launched the Peach Mints ruse.

Rudy is old school, and he is not part of the IC Cabal.

(post by silo13 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Not sure what to think.

Lots of bodies have been dropped over the last three years, and I wouldn't put it past the usual suspects.

On the other Rudy just might be playing the long game.

I do not know.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
My apologies.

(post by silo13 removed for political trolling and baiting)

This was removed in error.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If Rudy has something on Obama, his life is in danger.

Not that Obama cares about Biden, he doesn't,
but anyone who has tried to go up against Obama
has been decimated, save Trump.

edit on 24-11-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I agree with your conclusion. If, that is ''IF'' he has these ''goods'', he should bring it all forth now. Right NOW.
If his has it, it would make sense to bring it out and show conclusively that the Bidens were or are corrupt.

Prove it Rudy, prove it. Don't stumble around with that old hack of ''I got the goods on the bad guys but I"m waiting for my parade down Fifth Avenue with ticker tape proclaiming me, Rudy Guliani, the hero of the nation'' kind of stuff.

Bring it out Rudy, bring it out. NOW.

Yeah, I"m calling your bluff.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It's more than likely he has given the information to the DOJ, who would be conducting an official investigation. And would not want to jeopardize the investigation with info becoming public before they're ready.

If I was guessing, I'd think Rudy is talking about that information going to the media if he gets suicided regardless of what the DOJ would prefer.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I want to see Giuliani disappear and come back couple of days later.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Please let me be clear here ok?

You are saying that Obama is a killer? That he has people rubbed out if they cross him?

Have you any proof of this? Have there been any investigations that have credible evidence on this?

Or are you just passing on crap..

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Confusing.

Giuliani is/was Trump’s lawyer, and therefore assumed to be acting in Trump’s best interest.

If Rudi’s talk of “disappearing” (as in being kidnapped and/or killed) is more than just “sarcasm; who is he actually “warning” with this claim of an “insurance policy” regarding information supposedly on the Biden family?

If the information being withheld provides actual evidence of corruption, that would be bad for Biden & family, But Very Good for Giuliani’s client, Trump. Especially in light of the current impeachment proceedings.

Such evidence could, in fact, prove exculpatory by detailing the basis for Trump’s interest in the Biden’s dealings in Ukraine.

Release of such damning evidence would surely ruin the Bidens, and thus remove the implied threat they might pose to Giuliani, his life, and his family. Cutting the head off the snake kills the snake, after all.

So why keep such evidence, if it exists, hidden?

Of course, if this is a bluff, Biden and family would know that no real evidence exists, and would in no way feel threatened by Giuliani’s claims. And Giuliani would know that no real threat from the Bidens existed.

So why make the claim?

On the other hand, if the information Giuliani references actually exist, and that information clearly Disproves that the Biden’s were involved in corruption of any sort, things get a bit more disturbing.

Obviously, evidence clearing the Bidens would mean that Giuliani’s warning about an “insurance policy” was not directed at the Bidens, who would, of course welcome the release of such exculpatory evidence.

Unless maybe Rudi is suicidal and thinks he can goad the Bidens into killing him so they can get the evidence showing their innocence out in public? Uh, yeah, that makes no sense.

If what Giuliani claims to have in his safe keeping is evidence that clears the Bidens of wrongdoing, the only person who could be harmed by such evidence is President Trump, who’s impeachment defense strategy would be seriously eroded by the release of such information, especially if the source of that info was Trump’s own attorney’s files.

So was Giuliani’s warning issued to protect himself from Trump, his own client?

How messed up would that be?

Then again, what does it say that Giuliani believed that it was in his best interest to imply that he has evidence secured that could damage his supposed client by clearing his client’s rival (it would make no sense, after all, for him to withhold evidence that would implicate his client’s rival while clearing his client), and that he believed the information was valuable enough to provide as “insurance” against reprisal?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Confirms what we’ve always known, that there is a “certain” political faction that is guilty of many, many murders. Giuliani always makes a slip, though - you told everybody where to find the insurance files Rudy !

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Can you put it back?

Curious really.

And the points?
edit on 3144Sunday201913 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

MOD EDIT....I sent you the text, you will have to repost.
Check your messages.

edit on Sun Nov 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit by DTOM

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join