It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Google Earth Pro NOW Highlighting The White Sands Missile Range?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Why is Google Earth Pro NOW Highlighting The White Sands Missile Range?

I have used a free app called Google Earth Pro for years to simply check locations and verify property lines. Today I was verifying a heading and when I opened up Google Earth Pro today on 24Nov2019 at 7:15AM EST. I noticed a white dot on the South West portion of the United States. I also noticed "The Frying Pan Shoals" just off the coast of North Carolina as they were also highlighted by Google. Since I have used that software for years going back to 2009 both locations were never highlighted yet now they are. Why? Especially The White Sands Missile Range located in New Mexico.

Google Earth Pro Instructions

My bunny ears are up on this one as I have no love for Google and I also hope this is just some inside employee at Google just fooling around as the world doesn't need another real or false flag.

Screen Shots:

So what say you?

edit on 24-11-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 24-11-2019 by Waterglass because: 1st image jpg

edit on 24-11-2019 by Waterglass because: 2nd image attached

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Declassification.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Perhaps it's
"Watch this space".
It's Google After all.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Why would this be a "false flag"?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I noticed a white dot on the South West portion of the United States.
Strange. I wonder why a large area called White Sands would appear in satellite imagery as a white area.

Holy crap! They highlighted the Great Salt Lake Desert too!

I also noticed "The Frying Pan Shoals" just off the coast of North Carolina as they were also highlighted by Google
You mean its a section of higher resolution imagery than the surrounding area? That happens sometimes. Pretty cool, you can see the breakers. No wonder ships get sunk there.
edit on 11/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Google is putting on the whistle-blower cap... or trying to get a -false- reputation of harboring a benevolent 'leaker'...
to try to counter their 'Alphabet' leadership activity in developing 'Statist-China's Social-Credit-Rating System...
& secretly colluding with the FANGs & 'deep-pockets' cyber-infrastructure industry to install that modified App. on western world Devices

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Just out of curiosity, how do you get property lines to show on Google Earth pro?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Borders and Labels layer.
Turn it on.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Borders and Labels layer.
Turn it on.

Same display on or off. No difference in my neighborhood.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

My bad. I didn't think he meant actual "property lines." I now get the point of the question.

My city has a nice online GIS system that gives you that information. Maybe yours does to.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I've got that layer on, but the best resolution I'm getting is at the County level. I'm trying to see properties within a county, like individual property lines.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You might want to try Huntstand. The free version allows you to see property lines if they are available 10 times a month. It has the satellite map. I use it when I am looking a properties to buy.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Mistype on my part. I have a weird yard. A trapezium that has many bushes and trees separating our neighbors yard.

1. While on Google Earth type in your address.
2. Then zoom as close as you can go to the property.
3. Then pic the [Ruler] icon for distance.
3A. A square block will appear. you can also pic dimensions in feet or other.
4. Pick a point on your property line that you can relate to as it relates to your county stamped and on file survey plot.
5. Then pic a 2nd point with you mouse.
6. Then snap a line.

I do this as a rough guess +/- 6" of who owns what tree or bush along the line if I need to saw one down. Reason for same is that I can see both points on the property. If the above doesn't work for you, PM me.
edit on 25-11-2019 by Waterglass because: added ruler

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

That white spec imagery was never there on Google Earth in over my 10 years of using it. So why now? Especially when you can see some sort of rectangular images within the white sands missile grounds.

I also sent an email to my local Senator's office. Its their call.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Correct on all.

top topics

join